Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Thank you my lovely.....i'll have a spritzer please

Have you had a productive morning??
It's on it's way

Productive !!! no, Lazy..............Most definitley
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:21 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celtic warrior
It's on it's way

Productive !!! no, Lazy..............Most definitley

Me tooshould really be cleaning the house but can't be arsed

I've got a female version of manflu and it's not nice...sniff sniff

Thanks for the drink tho'....
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Me tooshould really be cleaning the house but can't be arsed

I've got a female version of manflu and it's not nice...sniff sniff

Thanks for the drink tho'....

Glad you enjoyed the drink

Oh Poor you Here have a blanket, keep yourself nice and warm
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you enjoyed the drink

Oh Poor you Here have a blanket, keep yourself nice and warm
Ah cheers for that....

I think i'll ask Santa for a new pair of lungs for Xmas
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah cheers for that....

I think i'll ask Santa for a new pair of lungs for Xmas
And pray tell , what is wrong with the lungs you've got?
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

And pray tell , what is wrong with the lungs you've got?
They have been making me cough too much.....
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

They have been making me cough too much.....
Oh Poor You I'll see if i know anyone who has a nice set of Lungs going spare
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh Poor You I'll see if i know anyone who has a nice set of Lungs going spare
A nice firm pair now....pert and all that

Right sweetcheeks, i'm off to try and tidy this house...be good, and i'll catch you later i hope

See ya...xx
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

A nice firm pair now....pert and all that

Right sweetcheeks, i'm off to try and tidy this house...be good, and i'll catch you later i hope

See ya...xx

You beat me to the punchline ! I 'm taking a self-defence class at 2.00pm so i better get my arse in gear.

Catch up l8r
Old Dec 13th 2008, 10:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Anyone home?
Old Dec 14th 2008, 1:06 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Nobody??

Better start cleaning up again.....I hope i'm getting bloody wages for this..
Old Dec 14th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Nobody??

Better start cleaning up again.....I hope i'm getting bloody wages for
this..

Oh hi FK ! I'll pay you with a drink later for all that cleaning your doing
Old Dec 14th 2008, 1:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh hi FK ! I'll pay you with a drink later for all that cleaning your doing
You charmer you.....thanks...

How did your class go yesterday??
Old Dec 14th 2008, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

You charmer you.....thanks...

How did your class go yesterday??

It was alright, quite funny infact, after going through some self defemce stuff, the students wanted to do some "light sparring" so i got a woman at 5'3 up to fight a man at 6'1, he did'nt want to do it, but she was well up for it.
The fight started, and in side a minute she had put the guy on his arse

How was your day?
Old Dec 14th 2008, 1:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

It was alright, quite funny infact, after going through some self defemce stuff, the students wanted to do some "light sparring" so i got a woman at 5'3 up to fight a man at 6'1, he did'nt want to do it, but she was well up for it.
The fight started, and in side a minute she had put the guy on his arse

How was your day?
Fantastic....thats one for You Tube!!!

My day went ok.....cleaned the house and did not much else

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.