Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Dec 7th 2008, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

Hi NG, sorry I missed you catch you again soon, hope you are well
Morning all, Waiting for the building regs and the builder to show, could be here a while and its freezing, any chance of a hot coffee please oh and a mince pie, ( home made please ) mmmmm

Hop-e everyone is well,

Carrie how are you holding up hun xx
Old Dec 7th 2008, 9:30 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Morning all, Waiting for the building regs and the builder to show, could be here a while and its freezing, any chance of a hot coffee please oh and a mince pie, ( home made please ) mmmmm

Hop-e everyone is well,

oh they wont be with to 11!!

am ok - we had the family parteh last night! v good - thenEv went to drama dinner - came back sobbing - not good - so me, her , Theo and both dogs slept in my bed!! well slept is not really the word to describe what I was doing whilst 1 hot child kept kicking me and 2 dogs farted!!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:03 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hop-e everyone is well,

Hi CP, good here thanks, off to work soon, not so good, but only 2 ish weeks till xmas, I can't wait

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
oh they wont be with to 11!!

am ok - we had the family parteh last night! v good - thenEv went to drama dinner - came back sobbing - not good - so me, her , Theo and both dogs slept in my bed!! well slept is not really the word to describe what I was doing whilst 1 hot child kept kicking me and 2 dogs farted!!

Not long now, hope Evie ok soon, I imagine now you are this close to going , you probably just want to get on with it

Enjoy your last 2 days, any plans for today/tomorrow?
Old Dec 7th 2008, 10:08 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi CP, good here thanks, off to work soon, not so good, but only 2 ish weeks till xmas, I can't wait

Not long now, hope Evie ok soon, I imagine now you are this close to going , you probably just want to get on with it

Enjoy your last 2 days, any plans for today/tomorrow?
She was ok after the inital sob . .soo many of her friends have given her such lovely pressies and cards - written on facebook etc. . I feel really mean

spending these two days trying to sort the mess of my room that has hasd kids and dogs in and work out what stuff I need to take and what could come with the next lot of visitors!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Hi NG, sorry I missed you catch you again soon, hope you are well

Hi Nikki

How are things with you?

Well, it snowed last night basically for most of the evening until we went to bed

The kids are now home- snow day, it is good to spend sometime with them

The sun is out & everywhere looks like Narnia, i just love the snow

NG x
Old Dec 8th 2008, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Hop-e everyone is well,

Good luck today with the builder etc

NG x
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:30 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Hi Nikki

How are things with you?

Well, it snowed last night basically for most of the evening until we went to bed

The kids are now home- snow day, it is good to spend sometime with them

The sun is out & everywhere looks like Narnia, i just love the snow

NG x
Hi NG

sounds great, cannot wait, I was showing Jack some pictures earlier of a friend in NS place and all the snow, he loved it and hopes it doesn't go by the time we get there told him he will have to wait till next winter but Canada will not run out

Hope you are having a nice day chat soon
Old Dec 8th 2008, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Good luck today with the builder etc

NG x
Thanks NG, good news got the go ahead to start the link tomorrow just want it done and on the market

Snow sounds lovely cant wait

Hi NG

sounds great, cannot wait, I was showing Jack some pictures earlier of a friend in NS place and all the snow, he loved it and hopes it doesn't go by the time we get there told him he will have to wait till next winter but Canada will not run out

Hope you are having a nice day chat soon
Hi Niki won't be long now eh when are you going to go ?

Wheres Carrie, its her last day here ?
Old Dec 8th 2008, 7:03 pm

Thanks NG, good news got the go ahead to start the link tomorrow just want it done and on the market

Snow sounds lovely cant wait

Hi Niki won't be long now eh when are you going to go ?

Wheres Carrie, its her last day here ?
Hi CP, looking at next June/July time all being well

Yep it is Carries last day in the UK
Old Dec 8th 2008, 11:16 pm
half a century

am here - I think - oh my god - Think we need another suitcase!!

BUt not flying til 8pm tomorrow eve so still plenty of time to PANIC!!!!!

DD last day atschool today - think she may be a bit fraught when I collect her -will have the tissues ready!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

DD last day atschool today - think she may be a bit fraught when I collect her -will have the tissues ready! [/QUOTE]

Ah Bless! Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow.
Tina
Old Dec 9th 2008, 4:10 am
half a century

Originally Posted by albertabound
DD last day atschool today - think she may be a bit fraught when I collect her -will have the tissues ready!
Ah Bless! Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow.
Tina[/QUOTE]

thanks -

V embarrasing - I picked her up - she and friends were fine - guess what??

yup I cried!!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Wow....look at the cobwebs in here....eeeewww

Who's up for a beer? Bottled only...im not washing the glasses
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I'll just tidy up then.... this place has gone to the dogs

Where are all the happy people.....are they all on facebook or what?????
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I'll just tidy up then.... this place has gone to the dogs

Where are all the happy people.....are they all on facebook or what?????
No were waiting for you in the Boozer !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.