Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:58 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Same here.....brought back memories of my trip to Japan.....
I feel a story coming on....spill the beans please
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:58 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

evening all, its like the good old days

Nikki here! flogs says hi, he is knackered he has looked after the kids all day whilst I went to work
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger

Nikki here! flogs says hi, he is knackered he has looked after the kids all day whilst I went to work
Hi Nikki....did you have a lovely Xmas???

Hello too Flogger..xx
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:05 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nikki........

......I went to Japan for 3 weeks during World Cup in 2006.......my best mate will not....repeat will not.... eat anything that is remotely 'foreign'........on day 5 he had just about managed to eat a big mac after we found one that could leave off the relish salad etc.............

............on day 7 we found a steakhouse which looked good until we realised there were no knives and forks and they served the steak in little strips for you to cook on the table and eat with chopsticks........my mate was very brave watching me eat raw fish, octopus etc..............starvation was setting in by the second week and he held his nose and closed his eyes whilst eating a pot noodle at a railway station near Kobe............I laughed at him for three weeks........

......he laughs about it now...............
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:06 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hi Nikki....did you have a lovely Xmas???

Hello too Flogger..xx
Hi FK and JN and HN,

yep had good xmas thanks, pants I am at work today, tom and wed but then off until next monday and we have lots of family coming down for new year so that will be cool!

Hows Canada FK? when are you back?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Hi Nikki........

......I went to Japan for 3 weeks during World Cup in 2006.......my best mate will not....repeat will not.... eat anything that is remotely 'foreign'........on day 5 he had just about managed to eat a big mac after we found one that could leave off the relish salad etc.............

............on day 7 we found a steakhouse which looked good until we realised there were no knives and forks and they served the steak in little strips for you to cook on the table and eat with chopsticks........my mate was very brave watching me eat raw fish, octopus etc..............starvation was setting in by the second week and he held his nose and closed his eyes whilst eating a pot noodle at a railyway station near Kobe............I laughed at him for three weeks........

......he laughs about it now...............

depending on the flavour of the pot noodle...i might do the same
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:10 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Hi FK and JN and HN,

yep had good xmas thanks, pants I am at work today, tom and wed but then off until next monday and we have lots of family coming down for new year so that will be cool!

Hows Canada FK? when are you back?
Back next Monday

Hate the thought of going home...really want to stay this time, the snow has almost all melted now and it's freezing cold but im loving every minute

I'm sure you had a fab Xmas with your ppr and everything...roll on the new year and your new life in NS
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:13 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Back next Monday

Hate the thought of going home...really want to stay this time, the snow has almost all melted now and it's freezing cold but im loving every minute

I'm sure you had a fab Xmas with your ppr and everything...roll on the new year and your new life in NS

FK just in time for a really cold spell in UK.......heard it might get down to minus 13 next week across UK.........you can pretend then.......
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:17 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FK just in time for a really cold spell in UK.......heard it might get down to minus 13 next week across UK.........you can pretend then.......
Holy Crap....i better bring my new snow boots back with me...
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Back again I dropped off on the sofa!!! Must be because I had to go back to work today as well
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by High numbers
Hi guys

Back again I dropped off on the sofa!!! Must be because I had to go back to work today as well
Must have logged yourself out in your sleep then...

How was work...did you catch any crooks??
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Must have logged yourself out in your sleep then...

How was work...did you catch any crooks??
No crooks today but lots to catch up on!!!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

No crooks today but lots to catch up on!!!
Is this your first day back?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is this your first day back?
Just had the bank holidays and weekend off, I should be off Thursday but looks like I am working, but hey its double time
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:03 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Just had the bank holidays and weekend off, I should be off Thursday but looks like I am working, but hey its double time
Double time my arse....take it off and get drunk with the rest of the world

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.