Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Not to the party...but maybe later

Ah bless she must be cosy there!...i'm looking after my nephew at the minute...he's just turned 2 but he's not sleeping, he's jumping on my back
That's two year olds for you though

well am off the now(back later), my daughter is now waking up, and she is in grumpy mode

c ya soon
cw
Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:43 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celtic warrior
That's two year olds for you though

well am off the now(back later), my daughter is now waking up, and she is in grumpy mode

c ya soon
cw
I hear ya... us ladies can be moody

Catch you later..xxx
Old Dec 31st 2008, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
OMG Sweetheart.....is it really our own Saskia back from the wilderness??

Hi CP....how's you???
It sure is....how's you?? I hear you're over the pond now?

Sas x
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:25 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saskia2009
It sure is....how's you?? I hear you're over the pond now?

Sas x
Only until Monday...then back to freezing cold NI

How the heck are you sweetheart....i'm so glad your back, we've missed you
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:16 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Hey - Sas - welcome back

Happy new year all xxxxx
Old Dec 31st 2008, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

Yes, tis I.......back from the wasteland. Hi 4Bells and FK.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, tis I.......back from the wasteland. Hi 4Bells and FK.
Welcome back

A very happy new year to you
Old Jan 1st 2009, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Welcome back

Hi all fellow bar props Happy new year to all of you,

This is the year for us we will be in Canada this year we have decided, just need to finish the house, planned a valentines party so better be finished in 6 weeks, open day the day after and on the market, so fingers crossed it sells

Hope everyone had a fab night last night, we went to a party in the village and celebrated with lots of friends and the new Canadians, boogy on down baby they really are a good laugh hope thats whats to come when we move,

Hows everyone feeling this morning ?
Old Jan 1st 2009, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hi all fellow bar props Happy new year to all of you,

This is the year for us we will be in Canada this year we have decided, just need to finish the house, planned a valentines party so better be finished in 6 weeks, open day the day after and on the market, so fingers crossed it sells

Hope everyone had a fab night last night, we went to a party in the village and celebrated with lots of friends and the new Canadians, boogy on down baby they really are a good laugh hope thats whats to come when we move,

Hows everyone feeling this morning ?
Hi CP

Feel good today all be it a little sleepy as it was a late night. I think 2009 is going to be a good year for so many people
Old Jan 1st 2009, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Welcome back

Thanks, and a very happy new year to you too!
Old Jan 1st 2009, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, and a very happy new year to you too!
Trust you are well and enjoying life
Old Jan 1st 2009, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Trust you are well and enjoying life
Had a bit of a blip health wise, but on the road back to what passes for normality.

Got (another) new man in my life...the soap opera continues!

How's you? What's new? x
Old Jan 1st 2009, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Had a bit of a blip health wise, but on the road back to what passes for normality.

Got (another) new man in my life...the soap opera continues!

How's you? What's new? x
Funny you should mention soap opera someone at work said I should write a book about my life it could be a best seller!!
Old Jan 1st 2009, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Funny you should mention soap opera someone at work said I should write a book about my life it could be a best seller!!
You and me both!

Perhaps we could do a BE serialisation....???

Got your message....good on ya!

Sas xx
Old Jan 1st 2009, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

What's a girl got to do to get a drink around here???

Any chance of a few shifts? What with the credit crunch I could do with earning a few extra quid!

Sas xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.