Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I'm sure she does...after all she's been in surgery all night and those bricks are heavy
So true....and I am coughing for England, so I need something medicinal.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:43 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saskia2009
So true....and I am coughing for England, so I need something medicinal.
What would you like?...and i'll try and find a clean glass this time
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

Surprise me....cocktail sounds favourite..........
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Surprise me....cocktail sounds favourite..........
Have what i had last night....Vodka Cranberry Cocktail....mmmmm
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Have what i had last night....Vodka Cranberry Cocktail....mmmmm
Do me proud..is it like Benylin?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Do me proud..is it like Benylin?
Sort of...but with a better kick
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Sort of...but with a better kick
Hello there you two hows tricks, is it still snowing FK x
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hello there you two hows tricks, is it still snowing FK x
Hi CP...it stopped last night but it's pretty deep tho'...OH has been out shoveling the snow from the drive way...he's pissed off with it already
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi CP...it stopped last night but it's pretty deep tho'...OH has been out shoveling the snow from the drive way...he's pissed off with it already
Have you been a snow angel yet?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by High numbers
Have you been a snow angel yet?
My guess?
Probably but not intentionally...all connected with vodka and cranberry cocktails...
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

My guess?
Probably but not intentionally...all connected with vodka and cranberry cocktails...
It might be but I was thinking more along the lines of lying on your back and moving your arms and legs to mae a pattern in the snow like an angel
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

It might be but I was thinking more along the lines of lying on your back and moving your arms and legs to mae a pattern in the snow like an angel
Hi HN....made two so far....too frigging cold to make more
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi HN....made two so far....too frigging cold to make more
Hi there

Happy new year to youhope you had a good one.

P made one last time we were across and ended up with snow down her trousers and she was not a happy bunny
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Hi there

Happy new year to youhope you had a good one.

P made one last time we were across and ended up with snow down her trousers and she was not a happy bunny
I made one last night too....we'll sort of....more like a drunken snow woman only face down
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

See told you...I was right!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.