Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
OMG what a complete nightmare Have they at least accepted responsibility for the original cock up? How long is this all going to put you back re selling the house or don't you know yet?

Hopefully not too long maybe a couple of weeks behind still hope by the end of Feb all done and dusted, so there goes our Valentines party
On the plus side we are fully insured by our own insurance for the oil loss so they are dealing with that, still not sure what the long term implications are of that oil leak they are going after the other company for the money so hopefully we won't loose our no claims ( fingers crossed ) the other company haven't even been to see the damage ?

Now looking at the stuff i like doing the interiors, have found a fab central island just need to decide what colour ?

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
What a nightmare Sue....jeez, your builders have a lot to answer for

Will they repair the damage at their own costs or will they be passing that little gift onto you as well.....

At least you still laughing about it hun, i'd be a basket case by now

They don't know about the last incident yet i left a message for the boss to call me, haha he will not be happy

Nothing on the house as yet....but i did have a visit from a neighbour He's friends with the bloke who put the crap offer in on our house months ago...he called round to see if we'd got the house sold, when i told him we'd dropped the price again he said...''So, your willing to take anything to get shot of this place''....i told him no way, and that we could now sit here for 3 more years before we HAVE to be in Canada. Bloody asshole...so i won't be surprised if we get another offer in a few days, much less than what the house is worth:curse: I could have punched him
I have a feeling we could get a bit of that, stupid offers i mean, mind you if it was us wouldn't you try to get the lowest price ? i know we would in fact we did when we brought this house,
The way we look at it is if the house doesn't make enough then we will need a mortgage over there which means OH will have to commute again to a big city to earn the bucks which is one of the reasons we are going so he can spend more time with us awwwww
So there isn't much point for us to go to do the same there.
Obviously thats not the only reason to go but we have to be realistic,

Not going to let the house go below a certain amount,
Hopefully i won't get round to punching anyone
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:44 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

No CP, don't punch anyone...

Great news about the insurance company, thats a bit of good news for you anyway....and hopefully the oil leek won't have done too much damage to the foundations

We're in the same boat as you CP...i don't want to go to Canada for Rob to end up working shifts again, we want to be able to do stuff as a family...not fitting in with his rota all the time. Looks like we'll have a small mortgage in Canada when we buy. We have another property to sell, but it's rented out at the moment and the tennents love it and want it long term....good job too, at least we can leave it for a while and sell when the market picks up...if it ever does....Who know's....but at least it costs us nothing and makes us a bit of dosh every month

I'm off to my warm work....Catch you later hun
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening Folks !

Who's serving? I'll have a pint of guiness !
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:44 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celtic warrior
Good Evening Folks !

Who's serving? I'll have a pint of guiness !
Guinness coming up hun, topped with a shamrock for luck
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Guinness coming up hun, topped with a shamrock for luck

Aw thanks FK, can i have a wee chaser to go with it please
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:57 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Aw thanks FK, can i have a wee chaser to go with it please
Sure sweetheart.....would a whisky be ok??
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Sure sweetheart.....would a whisky be ok??

Yep, sounds good, no ice just neat !
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:02 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yep, sounds good, no ice just neat !
No problem......anything else i can tempt you with
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

No problem......anything else i can tempt you with

Oh I'am sure i can think of something
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:09 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh I'am sure i can think of something
Nipples....i mean nipples
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Nipples....i mean nipples

Yep, Nipples is Good !I like Nipples
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:14 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yep, Nipples is Good !I like Nipples
I've a few here somewhere....hold on while i put my hands on them
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I've a few here somewhere....hold on while i put my hands on them

I have a spare set of hands, I'll help you find them !
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I have a spare set of hands, I'll help you find them !
My hero
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

My hero

Anything to help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.