Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:47 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Aw bless, I hope so !
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:48 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Well....

The only problem with that though is on my chrissy dinner I like soggy sprouts...(only then) but they have to be soggy - got him in training though...just bought me my soup ... carrot and cumin - made it earlier - yumm yumm pigs bum!

But anyhow, do you think after last year he might try to delegate....see below?

There is a photo exactly the same as that around somewhere, with my hand up the backside of a turkey

Your daughter is very cute

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Nov 7th 2008 at 7:49 am. Reason: sorry, post doesn't look quite right but you know what I mean!!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:51 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Good I have got the red one to match your nose
B******* no need for that is there Flogs already told me I sound like foghorn leghorn
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:51 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

can't stand sprouts in any shape or form ......... Mum gave me 3 of them every wednesday night and every Wednesday i tried to find a new way of getting rid of them. Even the bloody dog would not eat them if I managed to roll one under the dining table without Mum catching me.

When daughter was old enough to walk and talk, My mum asked her,

"Chloe darling how many sprouts do you want ?"

Chloe looked at her dumbstruck and replied "what are they grandma?"

That child had never seen nor tasted one in her life as I never bought them nor cooked them !
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:52 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by High numbers
Evening all

Dawn you are back from the dead!! Good to see that you are still about.

Nikki don't worry your hot water bottle is on the way once I have cleared up the mess Flogger made in the kitchen

Hi Lorna drink up the night is still young

Hi to anyone else that has joined us
Yes - kind of back from the dead - just very dead....very tired - why people choose to be single parents I don't know....I've reached the end of my teather at the moment with Puddleduck as she is now just 3 and still going around every inch of terrible 2s - I'm just tired as I'm not sleeping well and then I sometimes get a visitation in the night so that is often the end for me what ever the time.

Still, I am to have surgery on 19th December - so that will enforce the resting and I will stay upstairs in bed for the first couple of days home anyway out of the way....don't want anybody bouncing anywhere near me!

So how are you? How did you enjoy your trip?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
can't stand sprouts in any shape or form ......... Mum gave me 3 of them every wednesday night and every Wednesday i tried to find a new way of getting rid of them. Even the bloody dog would not eat them if I managed to roll one under the dining table without Mum catching me.

When daughter was old enough to walk and talk, My mum asked her,

"Chloe darling how many sprouts do you want ?"

Chloe looked at her dumbstruck and replied "what are they grandma?"

That child had never seen nor tasted one in her life as I never bought them nor cooked them !
I'm like that with mushrooms, neither of my kids will eat them either, don't know where they got that from
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - kind of back from the dead - just very dead....very tired - why people choose to be single parents I don't know....I've reached the end of my teather at the moment with Puddleduck as she is now just 3 and still going around every inch of terrible 2s - I'm just tired as I'm not sleeping well and then I sometimes get a visitation in the night so that is often the end for me what ever the time.

Still, I am to have surgery on 19th December - so that will enforce the resting and I will stay upstairs in bed for the first couple of days home anyway out of the way....don't want anybody bouncing anywhere near me!

So how are you? How did you enjoy your trip?
Yes kids are demanding no matter what age!! The trip was good fun, good food and good company all round
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Did you not ask him where you are paying for him to go on his winter holiday?
Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi everyone

Great to see you HPM, sorry you missed Kew, it was a laugh

Hi FK and Lorna

Not too bad here, just had some bad news though, someone I used to work with has just passed away, had a tumour and she was only 27 ish
B******* no need for that is there Flogs already told me I sound like foghorn leghorn

Evening all, sorry about your friend Niki thats really sad,

Hope your cold gets better ND

HPM what you in for hun ?

Wonder if Frances has got home okay

Hows everyone else tonight
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:56 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

back in a bit - off for round 3 - nice dinner - started with a prawn cocktail, followed by the carrot and cumin soup, now I'm off to decide what to do with the garlic and herb salmon ... I've got some garlic wraps....won;t that be socialble for saturday....sounds good though

Back in a bit if I can stay awake
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Evening all, sorry about your friend Niki thats really sad,

Hope your cold gets better ND

Wonder if Frances has got home okay

Hows everyone else tonight
evening CP, I'm ok, how are you?

Hope Frances got home ok
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:57 am

back in a bit - off for round 3 - nice dinner - started with a prawn cocktail, followed by the carrot and cumin soup, now I'm off to decide what to do with the garlic and herb salmon ... I've got some garlic wraps....won;t that be socialble for saturday....sounds good though

Back in a bit if I can stay awake
catch you soon HPM
Old Nov 7th 2008, 7:59 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

Not sure if that doesn't sound too daft - I expect I shall see him at my preop clerking on 19th Nov. and if he isn't happy with the previous surgeries on my right foot then I suspect he will consider the amputation....before messing with the left foot? But I can't say for sure...until 19.11.

Anyhow, how are you hun, just scrambled on for a quickie as I had managed to get the kids knackerd, fed and bathed and into Pjs by the time Simon was home....

Not long before I'm ready for the land of nod now though.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 8:00 am

I'm like that with mushrooms, neither of my kids will eat them either, don't know where they got that from
worst thing is though that traitor daughter decided to try one and proclaimed them "lovely"and went on to eat another five or six of the buggers. You should have seen the smirk on my mum's face !!!!!!

She still only ever eats them though if grandma makes them in England as i will not buy them.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 8:00 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

catch you soon HPM
Hot lemonade - and paracetemol I swear by it. Night
Old Nov 7th 2008, 8:01 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
worst thing is though that traitor daughter decided to try one and proclaimed them "lovely"and went on to eat another five or six of the buggers. You should have seen the smirk on my mum's face !!!!!!

She still only ever eats them though if grandma makes them in England as i will not buy them.
\

Reminds me of the age old joke....

What is the difference between sprouts and boggies?

Kids won't eat sprouts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.