Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:40 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Arrona
6 hours then another hour to Aberdeen. then another hour to home. should be home by 4.00pm Friday
I didn't realise it was as long as that.....It was roughly a 9 hr flight to Vancouver for us.

Dont suppose you will be able to get any sleep either, before you leave
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sans
I didn't realise it was as long as that.....It was roughly a 9 hr flight to Vancouver for us.

Dont suppose you will be able to get any sleep either, before you leave
no. hopefully the kids will sleep on the plane my kids are really good at travelling. its the 3 hours in Heathrow will be the nightmare
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:59 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

no. hopefully the kids will sleep on the plane my kids are really good at travelling. its the 3 hours in Heathrow will be the nightmare
Argh... you have to fly into Heathrow Now i understand the time scale

I dont envy you the trip..... We left Nanaimo on VI by float plane at 2.30pm on the thursday, with 3 cats my son and 3 suitcases.........And arrived at our destination at 7.30pm on the friday.......

But i had OH helping...........haha actually he was probably more of a hinderance
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sans
Argh... you have to fly into Heathrow Now i understand the time scale

I dont envy you the trip..... We left Nanaimo on VI by float plane at 2.30pm on the thursday, with 3 cats my son and 3 suitcases.........And arrived at our destination at 7.30pm on the friday.......

But i had OH helping...........haha actually he was probably more of a hinderance
Yes thats true its like having an extra child
the last time we came home we left at 7.00am Saturday morning and got home to NS Sunday 4.00pm 4 flights and a overnight stay in Detriot
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:07 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Yes thats true its like having an extra child
the last time we came home we left at 7.00am Saturday morning and got home to NS Sunday 4.00pm 4 flights and a overnight stay in Detriot
Awe that would totally do my head in All those flight changes, i get stroppy, after just one direct flight lols
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
Can you pick up two
No problem they will be in the dog house later
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:21 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
oh and Hooky - any suggestions for a bank in Van would be gratefully received
PM sent.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:36 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
No problem they will be in the dog house later
oi
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
oi
Maybe we could just have a victoria sponge instead!!!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:51 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Maybe we could just have a victoria sponge instead!!!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

I need a drink, chased up our medicals only to be told there is a back log on getting the results - boo. Had house vauled ready to go on the market - the guy said we should aim to get what we paid for it due to where it is and what we've done - yess

Then the mother inlaw turned up out of the blue stayed for nearly 3hrs -boo, repeating everything she said yesterday on the phone, before going and leaving OH depressed and drinking wine

line them up and keep them coming
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
I need a drink, chased up our medicals only to be told there is a back log on getting the results - boo. Had house vauled ready to go on the market - the guy said we should aim to get what we paid for it due to where it is and what we've done - yess

Then the mother inlaw turned up out of the blue stayed for nearly 3hrs -boo, repeating everything she said yesterday on the phone, before going and leaving OH depressed and drinking wine

Hi Stu-pot

Here's a drink, sounds like you have had a busy day

Good news on the house, we have lost 10K on what we paid for it 4 years ago, but hey, you have to take what's on offer at the moment:curse:
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:08 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu-pot

Join the club Stu = My MIL is having a hissy fit that OH is going on 15th - even tho we have repeatedly told her that he would be going some time this month and that we are off on 10th Dec - we have the packers coming next thurs - me and kids going to live with my parenst for lasr few weeks - she wants us all to traipse accross london to hers this sun - I had to tell her her fortune = bad DIL = wine more wine!

Hooky - thanks for the info
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:09 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

BUt we made on our house- but not as much as we have done if we sold it last year!! but we bought it in 2000 - so one small bonus!!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:58 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
BUt we made on our house- but not as much as we have done if we sold it last year!! but we bought it in 2000 - so one small bonus!!
So you sold your house Oh well done....lucky you It seems to of all fallen into place for you Carrie.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.