Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:25 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
I'll help clean it but I think we can leave that over by the pole for Butch and Sas to sort out
Hey its not my fault she got me SOOOOOOOOO drunk and ravaged me.

Actually no I better be honest I was already pretty drunk, then Sas insisted we did shots and well the rest is history
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:31 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Actually no I better be honest I was already pretty drunk, then Sas insisted we did shots and well the rest is history
Don't tell me....the gloves are over there....get cracking
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:31 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Good afternoon Mr Cassidy. I was expecting you.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:34 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saskia65
Used to be in Caldecotte til recently overlooking the lake.
Nice....I've been to the pub with the Windmill a few times......nice surroundings.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:35 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Cocktail....vodka and creme de banana....

That doesn't actually sound too bad..might have to give it a go some time....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:37 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Nice....I've been to the pub with the Windmill a few times......nice surroundings.
I lived in one of the three storey houses overlooking the lake at the far end where the swans were...
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:37 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Used to be in Caldecotte til recently overlooking the lake.
HeLLOOOOOO.............
Remember me!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by GingerDom
That doesn't actually sound too bad..might have to give it a go some time....
OI git yer ands ofa mi berd
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:40 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

never fear hun, .....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:41 am
Account Closed

Chill, BC, chill.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:43 am
Banned

Chill, BC, chill.
mmmmbbbbbll mmmmmbbbblll mmmbbbbbllll
fckn psties fckn nkn yer birds whn yr out wrkn hrd
mmmbbbll mmmbbbblllll mmmbbbblllll
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

mmmmbbbbbll mmmmmbbbblll mmmbbbbbllll
fckn psties fckn nkn yer birds whn yr out wrkn hrd
mmmbbbll mmmbbbblllll mmmbbbblllll
ok...take you head out of Sas's cleavage and say that again...
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:46 am
Account Closed

I wondered what all the noise was about.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:48 am
Banned

It wasnt my head that was in her cleavage
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

It wasnt my head that was in her cleavage

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.