Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:50 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:54 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saskia65
I lived in one of the three storey houses overlooking the lake at the far end where the swans were...

Oh yes I know the ones you mean...very nice.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:55 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OI git yer ands ofa mi berd
Sorry Buddy.....didn't intend to step on yer toes...forgive me.....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Sorry Buddy.....didn't intend to step on yer toes...forgive me.....
Don't worry GD....he's a girl in every thread....

But Sas is his favourite by far...
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:02 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Better be.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Better be.
You win hands down....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:13 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon guys, haven't been on here for a couple of days, been v. busy.

How is everyone? I fancy an aperitif (sp?) before tea. Could I have a lovely Pimms please? Who's serving today? Or shall I just slide across the bar and mix up a jug?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:35 am

Well I hope I haven't done anything amiss.....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:38 am

Originally Posted by kazbob
Afternoon guys, haven't been on here for a couple of days, been v. busy.

How is everyone? I fancy an aperitif (sp?) before tea. Could I have a lovely Pimms please? Who's serving today? Or shall I just slide across the bar and mix up a jug?

Hi there Kazbob...not yet had the pleasure, but it sure is.............Pimms was it??

What goes best with a Pimms??
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:46 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Kazbob...not yet had the pleasure, but it sure is.............Pimms was it??

What goes best with a Pimms??
Hi there GD. Thanks for the drink, you sure are a gent! Hope it's got lots of fruit in it. So what you up to tonight? Out on the razz or staying at home with a bottle of wine and a takeaway?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:52 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there GD. Thanks for the drink, you sure are a gent! Hope it's got lots of fruit in it. So what you up to tonight? Out on the razz or staying at home with a bottle of wine and a takeaway?
Evening all

Take away and bottle of wine here tonight I think, Just about got the kids their dinner, can't be bothered to cook for us tonight

Red wine GD, if you are on the bar duty please
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:01 am

Hey......it does have a little fruit basket in there.....

Staying in tonight.....going to have a snadwich later and then just chill.

You?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Evening all

Take away and bottle of wine here tonight I think, Just about got the kids their dinner, can't be bothered to cook for us tonight

Red wine GD, if you are on the bar duty please

Hey there Nikki.........***passes a large glass of Red***

Should I leave the bottle??.....
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:04 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there Nikki.........***passes a large glass of Red***

Should I leave the bottle??.....
what you trying to say
Old Jul 12th 2008, 5:19 am

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
what you trying to say

Well in case you fancied another....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.