Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:24 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by plw
Hi babes,

Just read your PM,

Thanks.......

I'm back in the hunt.....

watch out CIC, not going to take any prisoners this time....

Yeah!!....thats the spirit hun,

Don't let the bastards grind you down....i read that somewhere....lol

Im glad your feeling better...you had me worried
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Bye Flogger

FK here is your drink

Bye NG

Hi PLW, how are you

Cassie have a large red wine on me

NG x
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:25 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Cassie have a large red wine on me

NG x
Thanks NG
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:26 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks NG
Cheers Cassie...how's the Inn today...busy ???
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:29 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Cheers Cassie...how's the Inn today...busy ???
It is quite busy today.

I might just get a brush and do a bit of cleaning looks a bit of a mess what happened last night?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:30 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Must admit I had myself worried........

How can a bank misplace a bankers draft from friday until today??????

didn't know how to tell family I would have to wait for a new draft, and then even more time wasted.....

B@$T@RDS........:curse:

They have no idea, my stess levels went through the roof.........

Such is life !
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:30 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

It is quite busy today.

I might just get a brush and do a bit of cleaning looks a bit of a mess what happened last night?
Oh god....that was HN, JD and I...we had such a giggle last night....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:32 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw
Must admit I had myself worried........

How can a bank misplace a bankers draft from friday until today??????

didn't know how to tell family I would have to wait for a new draft, and then even more time wasted.....

B@$T@RDS........:curse:

They have no idea, my stess levels went through the roof.........

Such is life !
Well .....panic over now hun, have another drink and chill.....

Have you any idea when your TWP might come through??
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Cassie how did your decluttering go????

I've just had a call asking for the treadmill, ace, another few quid in the coffers.

I come in early enough to be the appointed cleaner I surpose.

Lift your feet up while I get under there..... thanks
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:34 pm
plw
9 inch member

Got to start no later than the 4th.......

If visa's not come by then I don't know.......

Might just go as visitor and hope visas come through and flagpole it.....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by plw
Cassie how did your decluttering go????

I've just had a call asking for the treadmill, ace, another few quid in the coffers.
How did the decluttering go ........... ummm ........ well ....... Lets just leave it there.

To be honest with you it is quite clutter free, I am just trying to be more ruthless.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by plw

I'm sure everything will work out in the end.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:36 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw

Im sure you'll be fine .....you've plenty of time yet...have you changed your flight or do you still leave around the 20th?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:40 pm
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Im sure you'll be fine .....you've plenty of time yet...have you changed your flight or do you still leave around the 20th?
Speak to you later..........
Someone just called about the kick bag.
couple of streets from the one who wants treadmill....

Gona go now .......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.