Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:20 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Oh......

Well grab a paint brush then, and we'll get the job done in half the virtual time.

Butch appeared to be round but shot off when he smelt the turps..perhaps he thought I was on the meths again?

How's you today?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:26 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Mention of a paint brush and they evaporate...
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Oh......

Well grab a paint brush then, and we'll get the job done in half the virtual time.

Butch appeared to be round but shot off when he smelt the turps..perhaps he thought I was on the meths again?

How's you today?
Got a brush now where do I start?

I have better days, just let me say here things have come to a head today
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by High numbers

Big hugs....but watch you don't get paint on you.
You okay?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Big hugs....but watch you don't get paint on you.
You okay?
Thanks I watch out for the paint unless it really suits me

I have been better but I sort of knew it was coming but due to lack of sleep I did not expect an outburt this morning!! Still on a good note we are not talking
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:54 am
Account Closed

Thanks I watch out for the paint unless it really suits me

I have been better but I sort of knew it was coming but due to lack of sleep I did not expect an outburt this morning!! Still on a good note we are not talking

Buggery bollocks.

Do some glossing. The fumes will take your mind off it.

I think this is going to look swell. At my age you sort of get into beige in a big way........and everything tastes like chicken. Sorry Terry Wogan moment.

Seriously, do you like the decor???
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:55 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hn and Sas

Hope you ok HN

What theme are we painting the PIPO Can I just do the walls, hate doing fiddly bits
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:59 am
Account Closed

Hey, How's you?

Grab a roller if you want and do over there? Watch HN's though, he's under the bar.

Best thing about virtual pubs is that the decor is whatever you want it to be......
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:01 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, How's you?

Grab a roller if you want and do over there? Watch HN's though, he's under the bar.

Best thing about virtual pubs is that the decor is whatever you want it to be......
Excellent, might go for a special boudoir(sp??) area in the corner

I'm fine thanks, you?

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Aug 17th 2008 at 6:01 am. Reason: added a bit!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Buggery bollocks.

Do some glossing. The fumes will take your mind off it.

I think this is going to look swell. At my age you sort of get into beige in a big way........and everything tastes like chicken. Sorry Terry Wogan moment.

Seriously, do you like the decor???
Let me sniff the paint please

Not a Terry Wogan theme pub?

Hi Nikki not to bad thanks
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:07 am
Account Closed

Let me sniff the paint please

Not a Terry Wogan theme pub?

Hi Nikki not to bad thanks
No, kidding on the Terry Wogan (oops almost wrote Terry Waite, now that would be a different experience) front.

PIPO is whatever we each want it to be.....me, I'm going for cosy urban neutrals... (tee hee) crossed with tart with a heart furnishings. I should SOOOO be an interior designer. (Ian, don't fret I won't attempt this at home.)
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, kidding on the Terry Wogan (oops almost wrote Terry Waite, now that would be a different experience) front.

PIPO is whatever we each want it to be.....me, I'm going for cosy urban neutrals... (tee hee) crossed with tart with a heart furnishings. I should SOOOO be an interior designer. (Ian, don't fret I won't attempt this at home.)
Ok I will see what it looks like first.

What about the stage area?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Ok I will see what it looks like first.

What about the stage area?
Think glam and glitzy.

Abba / Mica esque - where's 4Bells when you need her?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think glam and glitzy.

Abba / Mica esque - where's 4Bells when you need her?
She is in Spain getting something added to her body

Abba is good, disco ball near the pole on stage
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:18 am
Account Closed

She is in Spain getting something added to her body

Abba is good, disco ball near the pole on stage
Yeah.....sounds fab....the dressing room (curtain round corner) needs looking at too.
Hope FK approves.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.