Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 16th 2008, 9:58 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Why has she pooped already

I have left a bottle on the bar for you to share now be good and play nicely, will catch you all tomorrow,

I am tired now and better get some shut eye, have my parents here and they go to bed early up early know what i mean, worse than my 7 year old
Good night and sleep time my friends xx

Rock a bye baby, on the tree top, when the wind blows the cradle will rock,

sorry just practicing

I feel all warm and fuzzy. So pleased for you. Will share bottle with HN....and warm it in microwave first.
Practice blowing raspberries on baby's tummy. I love doing that, smell so sweet.....
Old Aug 16th 2008, 9:59 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Why has she pooped already

I have left a bottle on the bar for you to share now be good and play nicely, will catch you all tomorrow,

I am tired now and better get some shut eye, have my parents here and they go to bed early up early know what i mean, worse than my 7 year old
Good night and sleep time my friends xx

Rock a bye baby, on the tree top, when the wind blows the cradle will rock,

sorry just practicing

night c/p enjoy tomorrow
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
I feel all warm and fuzzy. So pleased for you. Will share bottle with HN....and warm it in microwave first.
Practice blowing raspberries on baby's tummy. I love doing that, smell so sweet.....
Lets carry on drinking quick as I have to shoot off to work soon
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:03 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by High numbers
Okay, down in one, down in one, down in one.

Glass on head.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, down in one, down in one, down in one.

Glass on head.
Done your turn now Nikki!!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:13 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Done your turn now Nikki!!
done
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
done
You have been thats us at the front door
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:16 am
Account Closed

Selling dodgy DVDs
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Selling dodgy DVDs
Do you want one?

Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its double time and it gets me out of the house so a double bonus
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:20 am

too late, were gone you have to deal with the dog, don't worry HN he's quite friendly

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Aug 16th 2008 at 10:23 am.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

too late, were gone you have to deal with the dog, don;t worry HN he's quite friendly
Funny that was what the last dog owner said just before the dog went for me
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right off out to sort a small problem I may be back later or if not catch you all tomorrow.

Last one out turn off the lights and lock up please.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:33 am

Funny that was what the last dog owner said just before the dog went for me
don't worry Hn he won't go for you in "that" sort of way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.