Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:30 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Yes it sounds much better with an OOOK than an uck

I cant help but laugh when I hear it, and it makes them swear more..
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi CP

Hope she arrives soon, our DD is called GracieHere is a pic of her and ds

World pub crawl good laugh
Nice pics ND look so lovely, make the most of them i tell you it goes so quick hun honest

Grace is the family name my daughter is Victoria Elizebeth Grace
so really pleased they are carrying it on, not sure how a boy will feel about it though

Pop back later got to fetch DD from work

Mad house tonight, have one on me ( well not literally ) everyone if you can drag yourselves back to Canada for another before close tonight
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:46 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Nice pics ND look so lovely, make the most of them i tell you it goes so quick hun honest

Grace is the family name my daughter is Victoria Elizebeth Grace
so really pleased they are carrying it on, not sure how a boy will feel about it though

Pop back later got to fetch DD from work

Mad house tonight, have one on me ( well not literally ) everyone if you can drag yourselves back to Canada for another before close tonight

Will be back to Canada shortly, can't keep up with the aus lot, they are good laugh though

Catch you later CP
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Will be back to Canada shortly, can't keep up with the aus lot, they are good laugh though

Catch you later CP
we're in France hun xx
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Quick grab me a drink before all that lot from Aus come back and drink it
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:17 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Quick grab me a drink before all that lot from Aus come back and drink it
Fosters on the way
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by Flogger
Fosters on the way
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:21 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
xxxx

xxxx
scared?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Fosters on the way
I see Nikki saw the post about the frying pan

Now we are in troubleagain
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:25 pm
no I aint

I see Nikki saw the post about the frying pan

Now we are in troubleagain
she is in the kitchen
thinks she has started dinner
hope she works out which ones the oven and which ones the fridge
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:25 pm
no I aint

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
scared?
Nojust a little timid
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

she is in the kitchen
thinks she has started dinner
hope she works out which ones the oven and which ones the fridge
Good wind up mate

Did you have to show her which door leads to the kitchen

I am so dead (again)
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:32 pm
no I aint

Good wind up mate

Did you have to show her which door leads to the kitchen

I am so dead (again)
Its not a wind up

told me to fff off when i offered to help.

do you know any good takeaways
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its not a wind up

told me to fff off when i offered to help.

do you know any good takeaways
Thats not good!! I have just looked out of the window and can see some thick black smoke coming from your direction! Is that your meal?

See it worked we have shamed her to cook something, it took 10 years but it worked

Now I am really dead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.