Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:20 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thats it cheer me up well pram is okay for boy or girl its grey pinstripe thing, the travel cot is dark pink so mmmmm and all the clothes are very pink hahahaha oh well a boy called layla Grace Rose eh

Going ahead with what ? the kitchen yep been there all afternoon and over a lovely coffee made the poor planner sweat it out ( being fussy and all ) haha anyway starting it when i get back tomorrow night i think

French doors for the kitchen are ready and waiting for painting in the garage they are huge just need to pin all the trades down, ie move the cooker etc so will be without a few bits for a few days but on the whole shouldn't be too bad ( famous last words eh )

Has Butch been in then since yesterday ?

Love the world pub crawl mad but fun
Hi CP

Hope she arrives soon, our DD is called GracieHere is a pic of her and ds

World pub crawl good laugh
Attached Thumbnails The Pass Inn and Pass Out-dscn1047.jpg  
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:21 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
real life not vitrual
In Sheffield uk at the moment, hopeing to be in Brisbane/Gold Coast Australia next year.

Still getting bits and pieces together for the job assessment (vetassess), once we pass that, then we can apply for the actual visa (PR) itself.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:21 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
hello darlin,

we might pop in later and see if anyone else wants to join us in our world Invasion/pub crawl.

We're in the carribean at the moment, waiting for the group to get together after a break (real llife crap that needed to be done).

Dreams and cocktails is the pubs name.
hey Cleo

Can any of you still stand up
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:22 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

In Sheffield uk at the moment, hopeing to be in Brisbane/Gold Coast Australia next year.

Still getting bits and pieces together for the job assessment (vetassess), once we pass that, then we can apply for the actual visa (PR) itself.
ah right!!

ok am off to have some dinner and watch a DVD - no John Barrowman tonight

Eddie Izzard in Circus . . I do pick some odd stuff on that film rental website!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:22 pm

thats all we aim for, a giggle, life is stressful, migrating is stressful and this forum can be stressful.

We're here for a laugh. Its a bloody internet site after all and people take it too seriously
Well said, and friends are actually made on here aswell
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:23 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
hey Cleo

they dont need to they have IV drip drinks -so can just lie down!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:23 pm

ah right!!

Eddie Izzard in Circus . . I do pick some odd stuff on that film rental website!!
I've go that on my Ipod - funny as hell!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:24 pm

Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

In Sheffield uk at the moment
Would thou like thee to mash thy a cup o tea love?

(I was a student in Sheffield and in the bookies where I worked they also taught me how to swear with a yorkshire accent)
half a century

yup - I had two complete strangers staying at my house last week - that I only knew form here

could have been a complete nightmare - but was a complete piss up !!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:25 pm
half a century

I've go that on my Ipod - funny as hell!!
ooh good oh - set in Brighton - I like Brighton - - maybe its my attraction to gay men!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:25 pm

hey Cleo

yep - used to it we are
ah right!!

have fun xx
Very true xx

well, if you want to join us feel free, we're in the carribean at the moment but we will leave a message saying where we are going next.

See you later xx
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:26 pm
half a century

yep - used to it we are

have fun xx

Very true xx

well, if you want to join us feel free, we're in the carribean at the moment but we will leave a message saying where we are going next.

See you later xx
tara chuck!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Would thou like thee to mash thy a cup o tea love?

(I was a student in Sheffield and in the bookies where I worked they also taught me how to swear with a yorkshire accent)

they do know how to swear though...not like us sotherners. I'm from herfordshire originally
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:29 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

they do know how to swear though...not like us sotherners. I'm from herfordshire originally

Yes it sounds much better with an OOOK than an uck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.