a joke

Old Jul 1st 2013, 1:35 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a joke

Originally Posted by caretaker
Could ya hear the cheering from Lees End from in the closet then?
No, but I could from the place I was born.

And it was the Leezes End,
Old Jul 1st 2013, 4:03 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
No, but I could from the place I was born.

And it was the Leezes End,
Or Leazes End? Mind you, I've never been there either.
Old Jul 1st 2013, 4:12 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Given the significance of the day.

A Geordie fellow goes on holiday to Canada, and is exploring the Rocky Mountains with a local guide one day, when he sees a huge creature in the distance.
"What's that?" he asks the guide.
"That's a Moose" the guide replies.
"A Moose?" says Geordie "Ye bugger, ye must have rats the size of elephants ower here!"
Old Jul 1st 2013, 4:25 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

My Geordie girlfriend found a pair of knickers under the bed the other day and screamed at me "what the **** are these?"

"Knickers", I replied.

After scrutinising them for a moment she said "Oh, that's what they are! I've never seen a pair before."
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 9:15 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well.

Welcome to stutter club.
Old Jul 5th 2013, 4:36 pm
I said what ?!

Animal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond repute

Don't click here
Old Jul 5th 2013, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Animal
Funny. Sort of. Easy enough to defeat though. After the alphabet twice did it do all the digits in pi?
Old Jul 5th 2013, 9:32 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

A programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.” The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.

A classics professor goes to a tailor to get his trousers mended. The tailor asks: “Euripides?” The professor replies: “Yes. Eumenides?”

“Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?”
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:09 am
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

A man goes to see the Doctor with a cucumber in 1 ear, a parsnip in the other and a carrot up each nostril and asks the doctor, "what's wrong with me?" The Doctor looks at him up and down and replies "You're not eating properly."

A mystery person had been in to the police station and stolen the toilets - the police have nothing to go on. Also the same night a huge hole was dug in the police car park - the police are looking into it.

Two TV aerials got married. The ceremony wasn't very good but the reception was brilliant.

A local painter who has been charged with killing a man with sand paper claims he only meant to rough him up a bit.

Two nuns are driving along a dark country lane when suddenly a vampire lands on the car, facing them through the windscreen. "Quick, quick - show him your Cross!" says the first nun. So the second one leans out of the window and shouts "Oi, you, get off my ******* bonnet".

Two cannibals were eating a clown when one turned to the other and said "Does this taste funny to you?"

Bloke goes up to the librarian and asks if he can take out a book on "how to commit suicide." " No" says the librarian, "you won't bring it back."

Two parrots sitting on a perch. One says to the other 'can you smell fish?'

Just paid £100 for 8 legs of venison. Is that too dear?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:16 am
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

What do we want!? More research into a cure for ADHD! When do we want it!? Let's play swingball!"

What do we want? A time machine. When do we want it? It doesn't really matter.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:19 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

What do we want? A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it? F**k s**t!

If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?

From David Letterman's top ten things to do when John Glenn returned from his last space flight on board the shuttle: When John Glenn climbs off the shuttle, everyone wear ape masks.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 7:58 pm
Pictou County Superstar™

I had one of my testicles removed today after finding a lump.

That's how serious I am about mashed potato.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lot-names.html
Old Jul 26th 2013, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Why did the priest cross himself?

To get to the other side.
Old Jul 26th 2013, 8:06 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

So the priest decided to let the kids from the primary school shave his hair off for charity.

"Well, it's all for a good cause", he said afterwards, "and besides, it makes my cock look bigger."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.