This is frightening

Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is frightening

:
Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Is 'Eutopia' an EU version of Utopia?
OK spelling error..... Utopia...Ok????? happy now?
Oh....... Los Angeles.........well that says it all !!!!!!! "have a nice Day now"
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgjamison
No spelling error!! Utopia ???? ok you like ?????
I've seen a few people spell it like that and I wondered if they were trying to make a point.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:13 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

:

OK spelling error..... Utopia...Ok????? happy now?
Oh....... Los Angeles.........well that says it all !!!!!!! :
So you don't like Americans who live in LA as well???

What do you mean "it says it all"?

Personally I quite like LA. How much time have you spent there? Just curious...
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999

Thanks
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

Please do take a chill pill, I see you have not come back to the original forum so now you are drawing straws....sorry does'nt work with me, will not let you go to another topic. My opinions on LA have nothing to do with you at this point in time, lets get back to what you originally wanted to discuss, I notice you have not answered any of my posts??????? I have answered all your questions so??????? what next???
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:28 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
NP. My first wife was from LA and if I could get a job I would happily move and live there. Give me UCLA and an apartment in Manhattan Beach and I would be set.....
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NP. My first wife was from LA and if I could get a job I would happily move and live there. Give me UCLA and an apartment in Manhattan Beach and I would be set.....
Yes Manhattan Beach is nice. My OH works at UCLA.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:35 am

Please do take a chill pill, I see you have not come back to the original forum so now you are drawing straws....sorry does'nt work with me, will not let you go to another topic. My opinions on LA have nothing to do with you at this point in time, lets get back to what you originally wanted to discuss, I notice you have not answered any of my posts??????? I have answered all your questions so??????? what next???
I am very relaxed and certainly don't need a chill pill, perhaps because I could live in the UK, Canada or LA and enjoy each place for what they offer and think all are pretty good. From what I recall you don't like Canada or the UK (and it appears the USA either).

I thought I answered your posts when I asked:

Seriously, are these things simply not, on the whole, a function of poverty, social deprivation and inequality - wherever in the world they occur?

I am not sure I have anything else to add except that I am sorry you are so unhappy wherever you live. I like the UK, I like Canada, and also would quite like to live in the USA, Mexico, Thailand, Australia and France. Sorry for being so positive...

PS Adding lots of question marks doesn't help make your point.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

wish you only your hearts desire.... go for it !!!!!! to each his own....
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:40 am

Yes Manhattan Beach is nice. My OH works at UCLA.
Hmmm, perhaps I dont like you quite as much I had family in Redondo and El Segundo. One of the great moments of my life was seeing the new millennium in with Brian Wilson in Redondo Beach. I know it wouldn't be perfect but it's a pretty nice part of the world. What's the name of the nice diner/restaurant in Santa Monica on 3rd?

Dunno, I just like so many places in the world and hope I get a chance to live in them all.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm, perhaps I dont like you quite as much I had family in Redondo and El Segundo. One of the great moments of my life was seeing the new millennium in with Brian Wilson in Redondo Beach. I know it wouldn't be perfect but it's a pretty nice part of the world. What's the name of the nice diner/restaurant in Santa Monica on 3rd?

Dunno, I just like so many places in the world and hope I get a chance to live in them all.
M Beach is nice but we don't live there
There are loads of nice diners on 3rd, I like the creperie best.
As you say, like all cities LA has its share of social deprivation, poverty and crime, all the things the other guy thinks only happen in 'gone down the pan' Britain.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

you really are the one with a problem, everytime I see something posted by you it says the same thing, that we are all xenophobia, (see I can spell it too!!!) get over it, what is free speach in your opinion? Would love to know as at this point in time it seems every other nationality can voice thier opinion and thats OK, when it comes to Britian, open your mouth to say what you genuinly think (even when it's not meant to be racist it is made out to be racist dosent matter if half of the population agrees with you its politically impolite to disagree with all other nations????) It has gone too far now I for one am sick of not being able to voice my opinion without it being taken out of context and made into a racist slur??? That is exactly what is wrong with a lot of the western world today. I wish some of the extremists would tell their people they are racist.... would'nt that make a difference???

Freaking fantastically said DG! Thanks for saying EXACTLY what I genuinely think!
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, although I can't understand all of this, it's quite a post. What problem do I have (apart from being tolerant, which I see as a virtue)?

Tolerant my arse! You're not tolerant of anyone having a different opinion to yours and when they voice it you appoint yourself as the free speech police and hurl a politically correct accusation stone of "xenophobe" at them to shut them up.

Like DG said, Get over yourself!
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wow it's a bit scary in here! Back to tranquil TIO for me.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry Sally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.