This is frightening

Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is frightening

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I'm afraid I do not understand what you are referring to. What abuse or abuses of the sytem are you referring to?

Everybody gets the same treatment - if you have an issue with a poster, or something somebody has said, then use the report button, otherwise we may not be aware of it. We would only take action if it breaks site rules, but if it does then the person in question will get a warning, and then a temp ban if that warning is ignored. If they persist, it will result in a permanent ban. It's really not difficult to understand, and this process is applied to everybody fairly.

You have not reported anybody for abuse, so how you can say we're being 'one sided' when we're not aware of it is beyond me! If you have an issue with a poster then feel free to report any of their posts that you feel break site rules and we will take any action necessary. If you just don't like them (but they're not breaking rules) then add them to your ignore list.

I should reiterate that you are not aware of what goes on behind the scenes. These posters that you feel are being favoured, may in fact have had warnings but you won't be aware of that.

And again, as per site rule 14, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators (or Sue if you wish) to discuss these issues.
no I am sorry but everyone does not get the same treatment, look bck on your forums ?????
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dgjamison
Funny when small minded people can't take critisism, they resort to name calling, I remember our debate team in school saying if you can't debate, then you are weak, on this forum are, people who get so frustrated they become personal, I personally found this childish, but who am I eh???? haha love this forum has broadened my horizon ??
[QUOTE=dgjamison;as I said before, what type? or are you so ignorant to assume ??? would love to meet up with you ar you up for it????? I certainly am
ALL you need is love love, love IS ALL YOU NEED, STUPID STUPID MAN MAN MAN YEAH YEAH!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Sorry but dgjamison's posts all sem to refer to her past lives in different countries, the decisions she has made with regard to living in and moving to and from these countries, the fact that her life will now revolve purely around her children and grandchildren.

She contradicts herself in so many threads that she obviously doesn't read what she writes before hitting the post button.

You said about living in a "WAR" zone, I assume that you mean the conflict in Northern Ireland, a conflict not a war.

You want free speech for all, but don't want moslem clerics amongst others in the UK to have the same free speech.

You mention our forces and their service overseas, I certainly hope that you weren't one of my "defenders" when I was in the forces, especially as you mention a communion dress in one of your posts, you would most certasinly not have been one of my supporters during my tours of Northern Ireland.

Yes there is a lot of barracking and criticism in the forums, it's part of life, but you and your main supporter need to stop the love in and listen to what others have to say instead of just reacting negatively to almost every post.

You decry people for name calling, straight after being guilty of exactly that, you criticise the moderators of acting against the rules and expect them to support you against others.

For my part, I wish you a speedy and safe return to the UK and hope that it fulfills all of your dreams and expectations. I'm sorry that you can't seem to settle in Canada this time around, or make friends with your neighbours, I wonder why.

Just my thoughts on how this thread has gone downhill as usual from the start. If any of you feel the need to criticise or berate me for this post, please feel free, I don't take everything I read in a forum to heart.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

as I said before one of the posters on this forum has said they were going to report me!!!
Your posts have been reported by others as being abusive. Perhaps you need to take a step back and look at your own actions & posts? Certainly posts 108, 131 and 132 in this thread break site rule 1 for being abusive.

good luck i personally found some forums not helpfull, but aggressive and sarcastic, to the point of ignorance, now I am not on my own in this feeling. will we report it ? of course not.
If you won't report it, then how can you accuse us of being unfair?!? If we're not aware of it, then of course we won't take any action. If you want things to change, or genuinely believe that others are breaking site rules then use the report button - that is what it's there for after all. You've never once contacted us about anything that you are now suddenly complaining about, so how can you say that we're being unfair?

I am really annoyed that you have basically said I will be banned from this forum, that is entirly up to you,
I haven't said you will be banned at all. I gave you a warning, as your posts were being reported by others who found them offensive (and no, not the people who you were calling names, others people who haven't even participated in this thread found them offensive) and were breaking various site rules. If you continue to break those rules then you will receive a temporary ban, the same as anybody else would.

but if you want this forum to progress then you need to start listening to people like me or certain sites are going to become a boys club and a joke, it that is what you want well so be it
I am listening to you. I haven't listened to your complaints previously because you've never made any! Again, we are not mind readers. You have an issue, come to us instead of posting for a month and then suddenly ranting about things that we were not aware of.

This is my final word on the forum on this. We've taken the thread off track enough as it is and I don't want to have to close it. I would ask you again to take this to PM if you wish to take it further, rather than discussing it on the open forum. If you feel you have been bullied or wish to complain about posts that have broken site rules, then PM me/Iaink/Ray with the names of the people concerned and we'll take a look.

And feel free to PM Sue, although no doubt she'll be as nonplussed as I am about where these complaints have suddenly come from.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 26th 2010 at 10:35 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:36 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

you are a silly little plucker are'nt you?
Funny when small minded people can't take critisism, they resort to name calling,
Ahem.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trophy
Sorry but dgjamison's posts all sem to refer to her past lives in different countries, the decisions she has made with regard to living in and moving to and from these countries, the fact that her life will now revolve purely around her children and grandchildren.

She contradicts herself in so many threads that she obviously doesn't read what she writes before hitting the post button.

You said about living in a "WAR" zone, I assume that you mean the conflict in Northern Ireland, a conflict not a war.

You want free speech for all, but don't want moslem clerics amongst others in the UK to have the same free speech.

You mention our forces and their service overseas, I certainly hope that you weren't one of my "defenders" when I was in the forces, especially as you mention a communion dress in one of your posts, you would most certasinly not have been one of my supporters during my tours of Northern Ireland.

Yes there is a lot of barracking and criticism in the forums, it's part of life, but you and your main supporter need to stop the love in and listen to what others have to say instead of just reacting negatively to almost every post.

You decry people for name calling, straight after being guilty of exactly that, you criticise the moderators of acting against the rules and expect them to support you against others.

For my part, I wish you a speedy and safe return to the UK and hope that it fulfills all of your dreams and expectations. I'm sorry that you can't seem to settle in Canada this time around, or make friends with your neighbours, I wonder why.

Just my thoughts on how this thread has gone downhill as usual from the start. If any of you feel the need to criticise or berate me for this post, please feel free, I don't take everything I read in a forum to heart.
now I am sorry but i really take exception to This, I lived through the WAR how dare you to assume it was anything else, and again how dare you assume I did'nt support the troups there!!! I am really hurt at your assumptions, and Now i wil leave here and i will never return, HOW DARE YOU, from the age of 15 I lived in a war zone, had to be in my home at 6pm or we could be shot, how can you say that was not a war zone, I have to leave this forum, this is now too painfull for me, you have brought back memories I never wanted to to go again, supprot you? never., never, never as Paisley would say, you bigot??? I am in a mixed marriage, my husband and I have had 38 years of happy marriage, why because we respected each others religion, my kids have been brought up to respect each other they have two religions, You have hurt deeply , I will never come to this forum again and that is down to you, exactly what I was talking about....
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:30 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I remember our debate team in school
Reading through your well thought out, and expertly articulated posts, you come across as a Master Debater
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:36 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

now I am sorry but i really take exception to This, I lived through the WAR how dare you to assume it was anything else, and again how dare you assume I did'nt support the troups there!!! I am really hurt at your assumptions, and Now i wil leave here and i will never return, HOW DARE YOU, from the age of 15 I lived in a war zone, had to be in my home at 6pm or we could be shot, how can you say that was not a war zone, I have to leave this forum, this is now too painfull for me, you have brought back memories I never wanted to to go again, supprot you? never., never, never as Paisley would say, you bigot??? I am in a mixed marriage, my husband and I have had 38 years of happy marriage, why because we respected each others religion, my kids have been brought up to respect each other they have two religions, You have hurt deeply , I will never come to this forum again and that is down to you, exactly what I was talking about....
I'd like to nominate this as the Best Flounce of 2010
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by el_richo
I'd like to nominate this as the Best Flounce of 2010
really do not need stupid sarcasim at the moment now just go away!!!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Again more total irrelevance.

The conflict in Northern ireland was never a WAR, IT WAS A CONFLICT,war was never declared.
As far as I'm aware war can not be declared between communities of the same nation, but I will accept this as incorrect if it proves to be so.

You are the one who keeps reminding us of your past so I hardly see how I am the one to rake up these unpleasant memories for you.

I myself am in a mixed religion marriage and have been so for over 30 years, I am not and never have ben a bigot. Living near Glasgow currently and my previous trips to Northern Ireland have certainly shown me what bigotry is all about. No offense to either of these communities but bigotry certainly still seems to be rife in my experience, although to a lesser extent than in the past.

As I stated earlier if you do decide to leave, I wish you well, I have never done otherwise, I just reached breaking point with regard to your repetitive "all about me" post on every thread to which you contribute.

I don't see how I am to blame for you deciding to leave the forums, however if that is your opinion, with which I am not going to argue, then so be it.

Go in peace, and in the words of Dave Allen, may your God go with you.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Again more total irrelevance.

The conflict in Northern ireland was never a WAR, IT WAS A CONFLICT,war was never declared.
As far as I'm aware war can not be declared between communities of the same nation, but I will accept this as incorrect if it proves to be so.

You are the one who keeps reminding us of your past so I hardly see how I am the one to rake up these unpleasant memories for you.

I myself am in a mixed religion marriage and have been so for over 30 years, I am not and never have ben a bigot. Living near Glasgow currently and my previous trips to Northern Ireland have certainly shown me what bigotry is all about. No offense to either of these communities but bigotry certainly still seems to be rife in my experience, although to a lesser extent than in the past.

As I stated earlier if you do decide to leave, I wish you well, I have never done otherwise, I just reached breaking point with regard to your repetitive "all about me" post on every thread to which you contribute.

I don't see how I am to blame for you deciding to leave the forums, however if that is your opinion, with which I am not going to argue, then so be it.

Go in peace, and in the words of Dave Allen, may your God go with you.
please explain to me why you brought up me bringing up a communion dress, Ijust cannot believe it, never did i think that would have been a problem in Canada, but you say you would not have wanted me as your protector because I mentioned a communion dress, please explain that to me. Can I say my brother was a member of her majesty's forces, would you have wanted him as your partner seeing as he was from the first communion brigade? Just want to know where I really stand as I was one of the ones who defended "OUR" troops
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

please explain to me why you brought up me bringing up a communion dress, Ijust cannot believe it, never did i think that would have been a problem in Canada, but you say you would not have wanted me as your protector because I mentioned a communion dress, please explain that to me. Can I say my brother was a member of her majesty's forces, would you have wanted him as your partner seeing as he was from the first communion brigade? Just want to know where I really stand as I was one of the ones who defended "OUR" troops
I too was a member of the "first communion brigade" and the comment about the dress was based on your ill founded comments in previous threads. I wouldn't have a problem working with your brother as long as he was acting as unbiased as I was during my times there.

Don't forget that the troops were originally moved into the province to protect the minority of a certain religion, who were subsequently responsible for the majority of deaths and injuries of those same troops.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:04 am
Beep

really do not need stupid sarcasim at the moment now just go away!!!
I thought you were going?
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

I too was a member of the "first communion brigade" and the comment about the dress was based on your ill founded comments in previous threads. I wouldn't have a problem working with your brother as long as he was acting as unbiased as I was during my times there.

Don't forget that the troops were originally moved into the province to protect the minority of a certain religion, who were subsequently responsible for the majority of deaths and injuries of those same troops.
please just leave this now it has just confirmed what i have always thought, but never really wanted to believe. just let it go, I am really hurt by your comments, some will laugh, so be it thats the way of this forum, thought we had really finished with all this now I see just like the present situation that is really not the case. if you are not english you are suspect all over again. don't want to know any more thought I could maybe retire to england now know that is just not possible, as there are people like you all over the place good luck to you I am going to print off these pages and see is it just me who is thinking you are bigoted? Can I just say my brother was a very proud member of the forces, and i was very proud of him, may you have half the admiration of your troops as he did
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by el_richo
I thought you were going?
why don't you just go away somewhere, you really are to me a nobody go way please
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

please just leave this now it has just confirmed what i have always thought, but never really wanted to believe. just let it go, I am really hurt by your comments, some will laugh, so be it thats the way of this forum, thought we had really finished with all this now I see just like the present situation that is really not the case. if you are not english you are suspect all over again. don't want to know any more thought I could maybe retire to england now know that is just not possible, as there are people like you all over the place good luck to you I am going to print off these pages and see is it just me who is thinking you are bigoted? Can I just say my brother was a very proud member of the forces, and i was very proud of him, may you have half the admiration of your troops as he did
So you start the arguments, then don't want to continue as it confirms what you've always thought. WTF does that mean?

How have my comments hurt you? The truth does hurt sometimes.

What does my nationality have to do with anything? I am suspect all over again of what? I don't see how I'm responsible for you not being able to retire to England.

I still don't see how you can call me bigoted, please explain.

I too was proud to serve my Queen and country and fully support the poor sods from any coutry's forces carrrying out the orders of their sometimes misguided politicians.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.