This is frightening

Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:22 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is frightening

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Yeah, well said, that seems to be the only thing people care about in Britain, booze and football.
Except on this forum where xenophobia is quite popular
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

canadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 1chumly
This is ****ing disgusting. How did this happen? Britain is truly ****ed with ****ers like this.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

canadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to beholdcanadian_critic is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Yeah, well said, that seems to be the only thing people care about in Britain, booze and football.
well not me. I may have left Britain but it's my heritage. The fact that such as speech can be made publicly and they get away with it is disturbing. This is the annihilation of Christianity. I'm no bible basher but I'm not going to see my country being dominated by a faith that seems completely intolerant of any other. The problem with British people is NOT that they are too busy with booze and football and watching eastenders, but that we have been bullied by do-gooders into being way too tolerant of this kind of crap.

Labour is a ****ing disgrace. The whole party should be held accountable for their abysmal display of incompetence. Blair was just a testimony to how shallow people are and how easily they are to control.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:41 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by canadian_critic
well not me. I may have left Britain but it's my heritage. The fact that such as speech can be made publicly and they get away with it is disturbing. This is the annihilation of Christianity. I'm no bible basher but I'm not going to see my country being dominated by a faith that seems completely intolerant of any other. The problem with British people is NOT that they are too busy with booze and football and watching eastenders, but that we have been bullied by do-gooders into being way too tolerant of this kind of crap.

Labour is a ****ing disgrace. The whole party should be held accountable for their abysmal display of incompetence. Blair was just a testimony to how shallow people are and how easily they are to control.
Er, the speaker wildly projects a doubling of the number of Muslim MPs to be a quadrupling and then an octrupling. He says "at this rate the whole Parliament will be Muslim" before saying that 20 seems to him to be the proper number of Muslim MPs. One might reasonably conclude the bit about the whole Parliament to be a joke, a rheotorical device intended to keep the attention of the audience.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:43 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

My Dad likes to take a few naps during the day now because of his age, he's going to find all that regular praying malarkey a bit of a struggle when they bring it in.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:44 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think one day we'll ever have a Jewish Prime Minister?
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pincher
It certainly raises some concerns, but the majority of the 1.6 million Muslims living in the UK don't share the views expressed by a handful of disillusioned, misguided and illinformed people. But we also have to address why they have gotten that stance in the first place.
I'm sorry but I think you are mistaken as are many others. I'm not saying muslims are not peaceful. But Islam seems extreme and intolerant of other faiths. This is the problem because Britain is predominantly still Christian and Christians tend to be very tolerant of other faiths.

Unfortunately there is more attention on wanting to avoid offending others than the will to defend one's heritage and national security.

I cannot believe some people are saying they don't care because they now live in Canada. This is an appalling attitude. Those offenders should lose their British citizenship
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:47 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink

Been there, done that and got no tee-shirt.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Oink

Well it's a possibility but I don't think jewish faith is intolerant in the same way as islam. But then you mentioned this and not me, so please don't turn this into some kind of xenophobia bash. I'm simply pointing out facts that most people would agree with or won't know about because they're burying their head in the sand.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry but I think you are mistaken as are many others. I'm not saying muslims are not peaceful. But Islam seems extreme and intolerant of other faiths. This is the problem because Britain is predominantly still Christian and Christians tend to be very tolerant of other faiths.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...tolerance.html
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:51 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

I can see it now, my Mum will make a right old fuss when they deliver her copy of the koran - she only reads Mills and Boon.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:52 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to see my country being dominated by a faith that seems completely intolerant of any other.
since recent estimates put the muslim population of the UK at a whopping 4% at most, you're right, you're probably not.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Well it's a possibility but I don't think jewish faith is intolerant in the same way as islam.

I agree with you, because Judaism is not a proselytising faith. Islam is and so is Christianity, so there is a conflict of faiths. But Brits (ever so tolerant) want to bury their head in the sand and pretend that doesn't exist when Islam understands clearly what this means for Christianity.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:53 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's a possibility.
Britain has already had a jewish prime minister
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elfman
Britain has already had a jewish prime minister
Of course it has. But Judaism is not a threat to the British Constitution.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.