Coronavirus

Old Dec 2nd 2021, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Boiler
I know the show is supposed to be satire but its scary how accurate it is

Originally Posted by Nand
I'm feeling very positive about the mutations, I think its the beginning of the end! 😄
The end of what?
Old Dec 2nd 2021, 11:01 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody mainstream media shit stirring again. Oh, wait...
Covid booster shots significantly strengthen immunity, trial finds
Covid booster shots can dramatically strengthen the body’s immune defences, according to a study that raises hopes of preventing a winter wave of severe disease driven by the Omicron variant.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
Goes without saying that they will still be allowed to purchase food and medical supplies! Meanwhile here in BC cases are dropping and restrictions are being lifted
I think if dbd33 was in charge they wouldn't be allowed food or meds, they would be under permanent house arrest.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

OrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gozit
I think most of society is at a point where there is very little appetite for increased restrictions or complicated measures now that vaccination is in play, even if numbers are rising and there are still new variants. Public opinion is very different on this then it was this time last year and the government needs to catch up.
I'd say, governments and lawmakers should allow fully vaccinated people ( possibly the 3rd shot mandatory and boosters every 6 months or every year ) to travel and roam around freely. No arrive apps, no test, no forms to fill out, to upload, nothing, just the vaccine passport and the QR code and one should be good to go.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 10:09 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Yep...soo frustrating and i'm glad people are finally starting to see the light on how annoying it is instead of just being like we're in a paandemicccc travel is non-essentialllllll..

Where were you thinking of going? I was thinking of doing the same but rethinking as well...I don't see the point in quarantining for a negative result when they could just do rapid PCR tests on arrival, Canada just chooses not to employ these tests that are available widespread across the US and even Europe.

Hell, i'd happily even PAY for the arrival test if it was processed on the spot and I got the results before I left the airport.

I think most of society is at a point where there is very little appetite for increased restrictions or complicated measures now that vaccination is in play, even if numbers are rising and there are still new variants. Public opinion is very different on this then it was this time last year and the government needs to catch up.
I had a rapid PCR test yesterday and don’t have to isolate- not that rapid as 12 hours later and I still don’t have the result.. new rules are not in place.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by BristolUK

Well they have to have a day off every now and then, to get a new stick! The Gaurdian too... wow.

Nice to hear though.... the CBC were hamming it up yesterday though, lots of gloom.

Could be worse we could be living in Austria and Germany, lockdown again!

Last edited by Paul_Shepherd; Dec 3rd 2021 at 11:00 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Yep...soo frustrating and i'm glad people are finally starting to see the light on how annoying it is instead of just being like we're in a paandemicccc travel is non-essentialllllll..

Where were you thinking of going? I was thinking of doing the same but rethinking as well...I don't see the point in quarantining for a negative result when they could just do rapid PCR tests on arrival, Canada just chooses not to employ these tests that are available widespread across the US and even Europe.

Hell, i'd happily even PAY for the arrival test if it was processed on the spot and I got the results before I left the airport.

Always wanted to go the Nashville, think that would be a music experience and a great place to spend the holidays and new year celebrations, warm too. A few of us were thinking about it. But its probably a sh!t show around there, so I will do it another time... looks like staying put, its just too much trouble to travel presently.

Last edited by Paul_Shepherd; Dec 3rd 2021 at 10:58 am. Reason: typo
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

OrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Well they have to have a day off every now and then, to get a new stick! The Gaurdian too... wow.

Nice to hear though.... the CBC were hamming it up yesterday though, lots of gloom.

Could be worse we could be living in Austria and Germany, lockdown again!
The problem is in Germany and Austria they aren't vaccinating enough. Germany has bureaucracy issues with vaccination appointments and Austria has a militant anti-vaccination scene. Thus they made the vaccine compulsory in Austria.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond reputeNand has a reputation beyond repute

Latest inthe BBC is saying that increase in the number of cases is what drives up mutations. So when vaccination rates are high then the case rates go up as vaccinated people still carry the Sars virus. Ya just can't win for losin'.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 2:34 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

even the scientists don’t know WTF is going on yet. So many conflicting ‘scientific’ reports online right now. Time will tell.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59520945

Old Dec 3rd 2021, 4:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

For the first time since May, yesterday’s Covid cases reached over 1K

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-re...2021-1.5692286
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 6:38 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
For the first time since May, yesterday’s Covid cases reached over 1K

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-re...2021-1.5692286
Ouch However, those are 'positive tests' - not necessarily people who are ill.. so hopefully isn't as bad as it sounds.

The Ministry of Health said 504 of Friday’s cases involved unvaccinated people, 27 cases involved partially vaccinated people, 442 involved fully vaccinated people and the vaccination status of 58 other cases were not known.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 6:40 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OrangeMango
I'd say, governments and lawmakers should allow fully vaccinated people ( possibly the 3rd shot mandatory and boosters every 6 months or every year ) to travel and roam around freely. No arrive apps, no test, no forms to fill out, to upload, nothing, just the vaccine passport and the QR code and one should be good to go.
That's not going to happen, because vaccinated people can catch Covid and pass it on...... see my post above..
Coronavirus

Old Dec 3rd 2021, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Siouxie
That's not going to happen, because vaccinated people can catch Covid and pass it on...... see my post above..
Coronavirus
I am aware of your posts and your opinion and I am aware of our differences.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 9:53 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Ouch However, those are 'positive tests' - not necessarily people who are ill.. so hopefully isn't as bad as it sounds.
For the most part, new cases are skewed towards three quaters or two thirds of cases are unvaccinated with the odd day producing more. There still is a clear trend towards unvaccinated contributing to cases still rising, but more importantly the people getting sick/very sick and ending up in hospital are predominantly all unvaccinated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.