Census 2011

Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Census 2011

Originally Posted by chris120
The biggest problem I had was reading across the various Italian education levels to British ones, especially those from a bygone era.
tbh, I just guessed.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

Me too, I just couldn't find the 4 lengths swimming certificate and the silver personal survival badge on their list, come to think of it I forgot my 6 common birds and 6 common trees as well!
Old Oct 31st 2011, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris120
Me too, I just couldn't find the 4 lengths swimming certificate and the silver personal survival badge on their list, come to think of it I forgot my 6 common birds and 6 common trees as well!

We are going to fill our Census form tomorrow. I have been postponing it for a month. At least OH is at home and he can deal with it.

Chris, I have the yearly figures for the photovoltaic panels; I will PM them to you.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 7:55 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Just done the online version.

45 minutes from start to finish including the time to make two cups of tea.

Few stupid bits in it:

born abroad? yes.
studied abroad? yes
titolo di studio? errrr not one of yours!

8 year old kid - titolo di studio? errr.... well not a licenza elementare coz he's still there and hasn't finished yet. I didn't know if I was supposed to put "no study title but I can read and write."

Mine was probably one of the easiest pages : as soon a I clicked on "I do not work or study" nearly everything else went blank.

There was another bit that asks about your most recent move to Italy or something like that. Well I know that I arrived April 1990 but I don't think I got a permesso di soggiorno until 6 or 8 months after that when my employers took me to the questura.

Anyway - it's done !

Oh - and I left OH's work address and the two kids' school addresses blank because I couldn't be bothered to look them up and type them in. The page moved on without them anyway.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Nov 11th 2011 at 7:57 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:12 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

is it possible to stop and start, log off and go back to the form later? I wonder if anybody ever reads your input? it would be big job
Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:14 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
is it possible to stop and start, log off and go back to the form later? I wonder if anybody ever reads your input? it would be big job
You live alone and don't work so you could probably do yours in just 10 minutes or less. It wouldn't be worth trying to log off and then get back in.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute

Only good experience from my point of view.

Like many, I had the forms waiting on a shelf until I could pluck up the enthusiasm to deal with them. Yesterday evening the phone rang - a girl from the comune (presumably armed with a list of people who hadn't yet done it) who wanted to know if we would like some help with completing the forms. I replied 'why not' - she came straight round, just asked the appropriate questions, completed the form for us, gave a receipt and took it away. Job done in 15 minutes.

Ah, the benefits of living in a small village.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 1:34 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

I have never worked so hard in my life, I never stop, I am actually famous in my village for always working, I will probably do the census when the weather is bad people are still surfing down here , Christmas day possibly like my tax returns
Old Nov 12th 2011, 8:19 am

I have never worked so hard in my life, I never stop, I am actually famous in my village for always working, I will probably do the census when the weather is bad people are still surfing down here , Christmas day possibly like my tax returns
Bricwood - it has a TIME LIMIT.

It must be filled in either online or the paper version handed in to your comune by NOVEMBER 20TH.

After that date, you're likely to find a comune based census help worker turning up on your doorstep one day because you can't get out of it.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Caprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really nice

I must be really stupid There are 2 bar codes at the top of my questionnaire and another number, I have tried all three but non of them seem to work. The passwords seems straightforward. Any suggestions, apart from filling it in by hand. Thanks
Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:07 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caprihana
I must be really stupid There are 2 bar codes at the top of my questionnaire and another number, I have tried all three but non of them seem to work. The passwords seems straightforward. Any suggestions, apart from filling it in by hand. Thanks
The number to use is the CdF of the person the form is addressed to.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Caprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really nice

I am such a donkey Thank you !
Old Nov 14th 2011, 8:55 pm
Banned

cdf is that the number on my identity card? I tried every number and combination so far cant log on to fill it in, if the worst comes to the worst I will get a local to help
Old Nov 14th 2011, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

cdf is that the number on my identity card? I tried every number and combination so far cant log on to fill it in, if the worst comes to the worst I will get a local to help
Your Codice Fiscale should be on your Sanitaria card, mine isn't on my identity card. Its the number you need to open a bank account etc so you should have one. It will be a combination of your surname/date of birth etc. Hope that helps
Old Nov 14th 2011, 9:11 pm
Banned

I have tried coda fiscale about ten times still no joy, someone I know is going to say they were out of the country on that day!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.