Census 2011

Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Census 2011

Originally Posted by chris120
64 pages
My God.

This is the only thing I have been able to find on the census that mentions other languages.

Il plico, oltre al questionario personalizzato con nome, cognome e indirizzo dell'Intestatario del Foglio di famiglia (il cosiddetto capo-famiglia), contiene la lettera informativa sul Censimento a firma del presidente dell'Istat, la guida per la compilazione e la busta da utilizzare per la restituzione del questionario. Nei plichi destinati alle famiglie con almeno un componente straniero è stato inserito anche un messaggio scritto, tradotto in dieci lingue, con il quale si comunica ai cittadini stranieri che il questionario deve essere compilato in lingua italiana e che la traduzione del materiale contenuto nella busta è scaricabile all'indirizzo http://censimentopopolazione.istat.it/ oppure può essere reperita presso i Centri Comunali di raccolta

but of course, predictably - I cannot find a single thing in any language except Italian on the official website mentioned in the article.

Margaret - have you had the courage to open yours yet and did you find "a written message in 10 languages informing you that the census must be filled out in Italian and a translation of the material in the envelope can be downloaded from ,,,,, blah blah website or can be collected from one of the Centri di raccolta" ??
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Originally Posted by Margaret M
Just received ours yet. Not dared open it.
We got the 31 pages ones.

I just gave it a quick look, after having filled in a Bulgarian one last year this seems easy
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:40 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Can't find any help on the English version of the website either. What are they waiting for? The official start date of October 9th ?

http://en.istat.it/censimenti/
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

try this link if you clik on cittadini stranieri and Inglese after that it should open the the form in Emglsih

http://censimenti.istat.it//
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by clint
try this link if you clik on cittadini stranieri and Inglese after that it should open the the form in Emglsih

http://censimenti.istat.it//
That's from the 2001 census though. Some of the questions are probably the same but that's not the link for this year's one.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

just checked with the ISTAT helpline the 2011 Englsih version will be available from 10/10/11
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:12 pm

just checked with the ISTAT helpline the 2011 Englsih version will be available from 10/10/11
Cheers Clint. That's bound to help a lot of people.

I wasn't far wrong then when I said they were waiting for the official date to start.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I wasn't far wrong then when I said they were waiting for the official date to start.
You were absolutely correct
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:38 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting! 64 pages, 31 pages. Mine is 40. Plus 8 page instructions, plus 2 telling you that you must fill in the form. All in Italian. And 2 pages in ten languages telling you where to get the form in English etc, but to fill it in in Italian. An lastly, the return envelope.

Last edited by 37100; Oct 4th 2011 at 1:41 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:45 pm

Just been to get the little one from school and there sticking out of the post box was the big, fat white envelope.

64 pages - although the last 3 or 4 are blank.

I did get the note in 10 langauges.

It's all addressed to OH but I know he'll want to do this even less than I do and I'll end up doing it.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Opened ours too - 31 pages, again addressed to OH, but guess who will be filling it in - Clint I really do not know what we would do without her.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Opened ours too - 31 pages, again addressed to OH, but guess who will be filling it in - Clint I really do not know what we would do without her.
You do pleny for us too
Just spoke to my father's he recons theirs is only 8 pages

Mine was addressed to me so guess I will have the pleasure (not) of filling the form in

Last edited by clint; Oct 4th 2011 at 5:44 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

You do pleny for us too
Just spoke to my father's he recons theirs is only 8 pages

Mine was addressed to me so guess I will have the pleasure (not) of filling the form in
You must be the only woman in Italy to have a husband and have the form addressed to her.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

You must be the only woman in Italy to have a husband and have the form addressed to her.
And got the pleasure of getting the census form addressed to me
Old Oct 6th 2011, 6:43 am

The neighbours are all muttering about it. Not one of them is thrilled at the 64 page census and quite a few told me that they just wouldn't bother with it.

"But you have to" I said "by law."

Their reply "well who's going to prove that it arrived here? I never signed for it so as far as I'm concerned it got lost in the post."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.