Census 2011

Old Sep 30th 2011, 9:50 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Census 2011

Is it a valid excuse not to do it if there isn't an English version available (or at least the instructions in English)? What's the worse that can happen? Would they send Equitalia round?
Old Sep 30th 2011, 12:34 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
Is it a valid excuse not to do it if there isn't an English version available (or at least the instructions in English)? What's the worse that can happen? Would they send Equitalia round?
If, like us, you only have to fill in the short version, it shouldn't be too much of a problem filling it in in Italian. It's only name, adress, school etc no wading through q's like, how many rooms, bathrooms, toilet brushes etc. Though they do want to know where your parents where born.

The fine for not complying is €2,000. Please do not even mention E.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

ferginitaly is an unknown quantity at this point

I am next going out to my place in Lazio at the beginning of November. Presumably I will find a form waiting for me. Does it ask similar questions to the UK one, ie names of everyone staying in the property on the night of (whenever?) If that is the case, would I just ignore the form (not being there on the relevant date in October) or should I fill out the form in November with zero occupancy on the census day?
Bit of luck joining this forum today, as I was unaware of any census!
Thanks for your help, and hello
Old Sep 30th 2011, 2:18 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

From what I can see Fergiinitaly, you still fill in the form if you get one. If you aren't registered at the comune, reading the instructions, you probaly will not get one. There is a part that you fill in stating if you and your family were home/another house in your comune/anothercomune/abroad on the 9th Oct and there is also a part for your visitors. It is a very basic census form. Only a few will receive the full version.

And welcome to BE.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

ferginitaly is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Census 2011

Thanks Concierge. That doesn't seem too difficult, if in fact I do receive one
Old Sep 30th 2011, 3:26 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

How often does it come around? I don't remeber ever having done a census in the time I've been here.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough

OK, mine turned up this morning.

Fortunately, our local commune office asked if we needed any help with we can go their and she'l help us.

Likewise, i also looked on the website and cant find any English versions. What about forming our own forum census help group - where the more knowledgeable, Italian speaking members cam explain the questions? ie...

1.1 Type of house, etc - and then maybe explain the question a bit.

Actually, on second thoughts - probably too much work.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Jeez! The mention of 'E' has spoilt what was going to be a perfect day.
As for the suggestion that a 'help' section be set up, that is a good idea; but who will actually help? Personally, I haven't got round to even looking at the thing again yet. They did say on the website a week or so ago that by October it would be possible to do eveything online. I may pluck up the courage to go online after I've had a lie down later today.
ciao for now,
'o nonno
Old Oct 1st 2011, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

I got a letter a couple of months ago which informed me that I was among a (lucky) group of 6000 inhabitants who were to be interviewed face-to-face in addition to filling-out the form. Surnames beginning with "H" stand out, I suppose. I am waiting for "them" to phone to make an appointment.
In the meantime, the form is not without its curiousity value. Passing over the question (Persona 02/4.5) "If you are more than one years old, where did you live 12 months ago?"( which is clearly a trick question - surely you would address a child of that age with "tu"?), Q 6.10 reads like the basis of a TV quiz show: "What do a taxi driver and an olive presser have in common?"
"Ditto, athlete, ragioniere and air traffic controller?", "Ditto, policeman, babysitter and shop assistant?".
Old Oct 1st 2011, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

I completely ignored it till I've come across this topic..and I've remembered it's done every 10 years...I haven't received it yet anyway....
Old Oct 1st 2011, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

I can just picture the one year old answering that question - and putting them to rights about the grammar.
Still haven't plucked up the courage to open the envelope again; or go on line.
Decided that besides the lie down, I also need a very stiff drink as soon as I wake up before tackling the job. Am a firm believer in never do today what you can put off until tomorrow. Especially where bureaucrats are involved.
Have a happy census.
'o nonno
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

i've started to fill it out, first 7 pages are fairly straight forward then it starts to get ambiguous. has anyone found an english version yet?
Old Oct 4th 2011, 11:13 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris120
i've started to fill it out, first 7 pages are fairly straight forward then it starts to get ambiguous. has anyone found an english version yet?
Did you get the short version or the long one?

I haven't had a thing yet.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Just received ours yet. Not dared open it.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Did you get the short version or the long one?
64 pages

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.