Wikiposts

Census 2011

Old Oct 10th 2011, 7:37 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Census 2011

Hubby has just got back from the PO. The air was VERY blue in our home! You couldn't get in the PO for people with the census form. Anyway. They started taking them and they do give a receipt.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

sheilamarsco is on a distinguished road

tried the codice fiscale number with the password on the form and it worked fine. completed the questionnaire with no problems until i tried to save it for future reference when it failed to save. the last page told me that i had successfully sent the questionnaire but because i can't save it i'm worried that it won't be authenticated any advice? thanks
Old Oct 11th 2011, 7:04 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Without actually having tried it myself, do you get any type of message if you try to enter your details again on the website?

There is a contact e-mail address for website queries.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 1:08 am
Just Joined

Scudiero will become famous soon enoughScudiero will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sheilamarsco
tried the codice fiscale number with the password on the form and it worked fine. completed the questionnaire with no problems until i tried to save it for future reference when it failed to save. the last page told me that i had successfully sent the questionnaire but because i can't save it i'm worried that it won't be authenticated any advice? thanks
You do get a message when you try to re-enter the site saying it has already been saved and cannot now be changed. It does suggest however that you can save the form you filled in as a pdf file and print it if you wish by pressing the button marked "Salva il questionario in PDF" and you can save a receipt by pressing the button marked "Salva ricevuta".

I think once you have these you should be OK.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

sheilamarsco is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info in fact i did press the button which indicated the pdf file that i wanted to save but i just kept getting a message that it was not possible to do this it's just that i hope the census went off ok even if i can't get a copy of it should they query it was ever done.
Old Oct 16th 2011, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

tonber is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,

Has anyone had any luck finding the English version of the Census on the website.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

AFAIK there is no English version - only notes in English. I dropped mine off today at a collection point. They also checked it. I had misunderstood one of the questions as "what nationality" instead of "where are you from". My checker just crossed out my answer and changed it for me.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

tonber is an unknown quantity at this point

The English notes are now available on the website, click "Tutto sul questionario" then multilanguage.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

Caprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really nice

Thank you
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LivingHere
I have sent them an email to ask if the forms will be availble in English. I know what response I am expecting. NO.
Here is the reply they sent to my question if there is an English version. Remember, someone asking this probably doesn't have very good Italian!

Gentile Rispondente,

scusandoci per il ritardo con cui Le stiamo fornendo riscontro, dovuto all'elevata mole di richieste pervenute in data antecedente all'apertura del servizio, siamo ad informarLa, nel caso in cui la Sua richiesta sia ancora insoluta, che potrà contattare il nostro numero verde gratuito 800 069 701 per ricevere tutta l'assistenza di cui necessita. Le ricordiamo che il servizio è a disposizione dei rispondenti tutti i giorni (lunedì-domenica) dalle ore 08:00 alle ore 22:00 fino al 19 novembre e dalle ore 9.00 alle 19.00 dal 20 novembre al 29 febbraio 2012. In alternativa, potrà inoltrare la Sua richiesta di assistenza all'indirizzo [email protected] dove potrà ricevere risposta in tempi molto brevi.

Rimanendo a Sua completa disposizione e scusandoci nuovamente per il disagio recatoLe, porgiamo Cordiali saluti.

Staff ISTAT
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:12 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

That's not exactly an answer to your question is it. Just tells you to get in touch with someone else.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:19 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

In Verona and in Turin the comune has set up collection points where they will go over the census with you. If anyone is having difficulty, see if your town has one. They should have and the helpers are young, temporary workers so it's likely that they know some English.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 7:19 pm
Hil
Forum Regular

Hil is an unknown quantity at this point

Just filled out the form online, pretty straightforward, just remember to 'salva ricevuta' so you have a receipt. Ciao tutti
Old Oct 30th 2011, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

The biggest problem I had was reading across the various Italian education levels to British ones, especially those from a bygone era.
Old Oct 31st 2011, 12:40 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember the bygone era.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.