Census 2011

Old Nov 14th 2011, 9:38 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice
Default Re: Census 2011

I just finished it, secret is no gaps in coda fiscale, did mine with chrome browser in translates on the fly, its a doddle really is, but why do they need to know all this?, took about ten minutes for me not much info to give
Old Nov 14th 2011, 9:40 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

also you can save the form as a PDF as proof you did it
Old Nov 14th 2011, 10:55 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
I just finished it, secret is no gaps in coda fiscale, did mine with chrome browser in translates on the fly, its a doddle really is, but why do they need to know all this?, took about ten minutes for me not much info to give
There aren't any gaps in your CdF. Why should you add them?
Old Nov 14th 2011, 11:29 pm
Banned

I never got a card only a print out, its got gaps, my one is 3 letters gap 3 letters gap , anyway several gaps , I did not have an address when I set up my coda fiscale so my card could be anywhere , I have got away with a printout so far, gaps and all, if you dont believe me I can email you a copy
Old Nov 14th 2011, 11:36 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
I never got a card only a print out, its got gaps, my one is 3 letters gap 3 letters gap , anyway several gaps , I did not have an address when I set up my coda fiscale so my card could be anywhere , I have got away with a printout so far, gaps and all, if you dont believe me I can email you a copy
Hey, I wasn't being sarky. It just seemed odd that you'd put them in. You've never had to use it either or you would have known not to do that. You can get a replacement plastic card on-line. Then you can use it in the fag/scratch card dispenser.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 12:42 am
Banned

I have only ever had to show it to people in places like phone shops, in fact I went somewhere once and did not have it and they generated one somehow from my name and age or something, I have hardly ever needed it and have never typed it in anywhere, I can still remember many years ago a man in London designing software that you could type a post code in with gaps or not, should have it here one day, It seemed logical to try with the gaps first , but its like a credit card , I dont really need a plastic one this is ok for me, just a sheet of paper but I made copies of course ,I am keeping my head down re taxes as I always have, dont believe in taxes
Old Dec 9th 2011, 9:33 pm
Banned

I just had a visit regards my census, good job I kept a copy in pdf, the same woman who checked if I lived here for my ID card, she took the number and then asked my name, I thought something was afoot last week with officials snooping about , I wonder what happens to people who just chucked it? , this is chaos surely they should know I did it on-line?
Old Dec 10th 2011, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Jonnie-falafel will become famous soon enoughJonnie-falafel will become famous soon enough

Did the census on paper and got a receipt at the post office. The letter that came with it said you could find instructions in English on-line or at the commune help point. This didn't seem to be true. I couldn't find them on-line and the person at the help point looked at me gone out! Anyhow, it turned out not to be too bad.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 1:32 am
Banned

I am still learning about Italy last week a mob of officials came down my road, the man from the pro loco was showing them where roads are, he said can you make us all a coffee I said ok, they all came in had a look about and did not want coffee, my neighbour said later never let anyone in they are checking to see how many live there, well you live and learn, must be more paranoid
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

nonnon is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had to leave my house in Italy because of stalkers who continue to harass and terrorize me as well as destroy my property - all with the support of the local authorities. However, a friend was able to go there last weekend to check the latest damage and found a nasty letter in the mail about a census. Of course I have not done it because I have been gone for months. However, they threaten to fine me some 2000 euros. I discovered that I can still do it online, but of course there is no password on my form and the ista do not respond to my email. Does any one have any smart clues about how to get a password - or is there a universal password? Thanks for your time.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 12:27 am
Banned

One of my neighbours was away and they told me he had till the end of January and that's it, another neighbour was away and I sent an sms to the number on the the note that came and we have heard no more, if you were out of the country in October you dont need to do it I was told, wish I had a stalker not seen anyone in days!
Old Feb 15th 2012, 1:56 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonnon
I have had to leave my house in Italy because of stalkers who continue to harass and terrorize me as well as destroy my property - all with the support of the local authorities. However, a friend was able to go there last weekend to check the latest damage and found a nasty letter in the mail about a census. Of course I have not done it because I have been gone for months. However, they threaten to fine me some 2000 euros. I discovered that I can still do it online, but of course there is no password on my form and the ista do not respond to my email. Does any one have any smart clues about how to get a password - or is there a universal password? Thanks for your time.
How come there is a letter about not having done the census - but no actual census form?
What does happen to all your post?
And what do you mean by gone? To a different address/town or country?
Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

The 'nasty' letter is probably the same one I got from the comune in our letterbox on 31st of Jan. reminding us that we have still not submitted the census form and the last date was end of November. They said if we did not give it to them ASAP, they are legally bound to send the data people all names of people who had not sent theirs in and fines between 200 and 2000 euros can be incurred.
I brought ours the day after and got a receipt from the comune. I think different comuni have different date as for Rome itself it is end of February, someone told me.

Last edited by Isakat; Feb 15th 2012 at 3:08 am. Reason: wrote pounds instead of euros
Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:32 am
Just Joined

nonnon is an unknown quantity at this point

I am living in another country - I had to get away asap...it has become impossible to live there any more. But am still stuck with the house. There is almost no mail - most things I do on line. We have been going there about once every two or three months. Also, I really do not give a flying-you-know-what about their local issues after how they have treated me. A form was stuck in the mail box but it has no password. apparently that's it. I left in fact one year ago in desperation and despite all risks to the house. And believe me, you do not want a couple of stalkers trying to frighten you 24 hours a day. However, if you like I can give them your address? May be they'd like a change. Also, I really don;t want any residency there any more but need it for my bank account. I suppose the one thing they will be efficient about is informing my bank if I give up my residency status.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 4:04 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonnon
I am living in another country - I had to get away asap...it has become impossible to live there any more. But am still stuck with the house. There is almost no mail - most things I do on line. We have been going there about once every two or three months. Also, I really do not give a flying-you-know-what about their local issues after how they have treated me. A form was stuck in the mail box but it has no password. apparently that's it. I left in fact one year ago in desperation and despite all risks to the house. And believe me, you do not want a couple of stalkers trying to frighten you 24 hours a day. However, if you like I can give them your address? May be they'd like a change. Also, I really don;t want any residency there any more but need it for my bank account. I suppose the one thing they will be efficient about is informing my bank if I give up my residency status.
Residency - yes - that's what I was wanting to know because if you had informed the town hall of your departure, they wouldn't have sent the census form to you.
The password is actually printed on the front page of the form itself (if I remember correctly) so get your friends to check it properly for you. Do you know if they still have it? The census form was actually more like a book in the sense that it had a lot more than just a page or two.
I'm sorry for all the troubles you had.
You could perhaps have given up residency and changed your bank account to a non-residents one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.