Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:52 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

God the waiting must really be getting to me if I'm actually enjoying reading these threads every morning

I might open a book on who is the most likely to send another PLE in
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

passionite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: All CSL CO allocation to Visa Grant

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Another batch of unanswerable threads merged.

People can put their timelines in their signatures. We do not want the forum full yet again with dozens of threads dividing people up into minute categories.
Thanks
I guess moderators's posts against asking timelines are just little less than the number of posts people ask about other's timelines.

It would have had been great if all the members could have been encouraged over placing their timelines in their signatures for sure.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by passionite
I guess moderators's posts against asking timelines are just little less than the number of posts people ask about other's timelines.

It would have had been great if all the members could have been encouraged over placing their timelines in their signatures for sure.
We have ALWAYS encouraged members to put their timelines in their signatures, and over the years many of them have.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We have ALWAYS encouraged members to put their timelines in their signatures, and over the years many of them have.
And perhaps if some members had actually taken our comments regarding timelines on board, we wouldn't need to repeat it incessantly.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:25 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: CSL occupation applicants - please share your progress/success

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Oh for crying out loud. Everyone with an ounce of intelligence has been saying the same thing about quotas for years. This reply is the same generic letter that everyone who's sent a PLE about the subject receives. It's hardly news.

Perhaps XPT work experience hasn't been updated to met because they haven't finished checking everything out, as the letter says.

And again, no one, not people on here or anyone at DIAC has any idea how long the file will be with the CO so it doesn't matter how many times people ask, the answer is still that no one knows.
Moneypenny, Chill!, but I know where your'e coming from, it does seem very frantic on here at the moment, hopefully in a couple of weeks time things "may" have quietened down a bit, hopefully.

Here, have some Calma
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
Moneypenny, Chill!, but I know where your'e coming from, it does seem very frantic on here at the moment, hopefully in a couple of weeks time things "may" have quietened down a bit, hopefully.

Here, have some Calma
It's ok, honest but thanks for the calma, much aopreciated.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 11:38 am
mzt
Forum Regular

mzt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thread for timeline/processing/how long is a piece of string questions

Why not just keep an eye on the beupdate website. This was the whole reason why it was created in the first place. So that applicants can gauge for THEMSELVES how far along the processing is and when to expect things to move along for them.

For instance if one was to look at the number of visa's issued during June 2009 one can clearly see that compared to any of the previous months that it pales in comparison. A simple deduction would then suggest that the chances of getting a visa granted this month is as likely as winning the lottery. Yes there is a chance but an insignificant chance at best.

If I were a betting man I'd say your odds are 1:25000. 25000 being the number of visa's cut from this years quota.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 3zooz
Hi all ,

Just wanted to let u know that I asked DIAC about that quota issue and here is the reply for my PLE :
' Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Please be advised the Department is still processing applications.

As previously advised, your application is undergoing routine
processing. Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met
in relation to an application can take some time.

The case officer is following up on the status of your application on a
regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You
will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX

So , the quota issue is fake guys ... It is just rumors !!

But , as to when we will be granted , I don't know !!!!

All my doc. now show MET XPT work experience !! Don't know why ?!!!

Does anybody know what is maximum time for the file with the CO ?? How long roughly did the most delayed file take ??

Regards
you are from which country?

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 24th 2009 at 12:13 pm. Reason: Removing COs name from quote
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by water man
you are from which country?
Do you keep a list of the people you already asked that question ?
BTW, why didn't you ask for his time line?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:47 pm
Wow 2yrs in Oz!

Location: Liverpool to Townsville via North America & the Middle East!
The_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Matrisha
Water Man used to be a trainspotter now he collects visa applicant countries
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:24 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matrisha
On behalf of Water Man: "yes" & "I forgot, I'm about to ask that in my next post"

Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GSM Processing as of 19Jun2009

I am not sure if this has been placed here. Just for those who are curious.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Angelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really niceAngelica666 is just really nice
Default 176 visa

Hello

We lodged our application for a 176 Visa today, Does anyone have any indications on how long a case office will be?, one year two??

Thanks Guys
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:03 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of
Default Re: GSM Processing as of 19Jun2009

Originally Posted by H2fusion
I am not sure if this has been placed here. Just for those who are curious.

Attached Files:
GSM Processing as of 19Jun09.pdf (47.1 KB)
Until proven otherwise this document is being taken as a hoax.

<End standard reply>
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: If I send filled form 80,need I fill up complete charecter assessment?????

Originally Posted by Safaet
No one can confirm this except for your CO. DIAC is sometimes asking for complete charecter assessment requests even after providing form 80. Let's wait and hope for the best...
hey howz is oz life taking u

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.