Student Visa - Medicals

Old Oct 30th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

boobear will become famous soon enoughboobear will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Student Visa - Medicals

Originally Posted by ibioble
Hello all

I got my letter of offer today, starting at Yeronga tafe, certificate 3 in furniture making, on the 4th February.
Flying out of the Uk 6th December, 20 days in Thailand, touchdown in Brisbane 27th December ready for an Ozzie new year.
I can't wait woohoo.....
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
CONGRATULATIONS
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

Hi All,

I'm not sure Werty1 if you've had your question answered, as I'm able to help you, as we also only lodge our online visa almost 2wks ago now.

PM any questions you have.

In the meantime at the end of the online process it will prompt you to provide them with a list of documentation, including 4 individual passport sizes photos of your family. The requirements are:

certified copies of all passports on a pdf file on a group format
certified copies of all birth certificates pdf format and group together again
marriage cert, pdf, if applicable
OCOE
Enrolment of schools if applicable
4 individual passport sized photo's, jpeg.

We provided a couple more such as evidence of funds, i.e. copy of our savings account statement and letter from OCOE confirming the placement.

We scanned the documents, group them together on acrobat reader and then attached them all to the evisa helpdesk. It's best I've been advised to send them all together at one go, as supposed to emailing at different stages, as you know how documents get mislaid or passed to the wrong department. I hope this makes sense and if anyone wants to know any more please pm or email me [email protected] and l'll gladly explain and show what we did.

Good luck to you all aswell.

Russell & Sarah
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ibioble
Hello all

I got my letter of offer today, starting at Yeronga tafe, certificate 3 in furniture making, on the 4th February.
Flying out of the Uk 6th December, 20 days in Thailand, touchdown in Brisbane 27th December ready for an Ozzie new year.
I can't wait woohoo.....
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Many congratulations ibioble, 1st thing ticked off the list, eh?!! Liking the sound of your itinery!!!! (dunno if that's the right spelling but you know what I mean, sounds bl**** brilliant!!!)

Cheers
Mandy
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

sean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandyp
Many congratulations ibioble, 1st thing ticked off the list, eh?!! Liking the sound of your itinery!!!! (dunno if that's the right spelling but you know what I mean, sounds bl**** brilliant!!!)

Cheers
Mandy
Hi All,
Congratulations ibioble.
see you all hopefully in the sunshine.
Sean
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Congratulations ibioble, hope you have a great life down under.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

ibioble is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone.

Work seems to really really be dragging now, but at last I can see that badly needed light at the end of the tunnel.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

boobear will become famous soon enoughboobear will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,
Got an email this morning from our agent to say YES!our visas have been approved.
lodged on the 12th Oct, 20 days and they didn't receive our medicals until Tues just gone so probably would have been quicker but who cares got them now.
Just booked our flights leaving on the 26th Nov haven't sold the house but we're still going and just sorting out a power of attorney so we don't have to come back.

Woooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! gonna have a drink tonight.

Caroline
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Originally Posted by boobear
Hi everyone,
Got an email this morning from our agent to say YES!our visas have been approved.
lodged on the 12th Oct, 20 days and they didn't receive our medicals until Tues just gone so probably would have been quicker but who cares got them now.
Just booked our flights leaving on the 26th Nov haven't sold the house but we're still going and just sorting out a power of attorney so we don't have to come back.

Caroline
Congratulations Caroline, that's excellent news, hope everything goes well for you, keep us all posted about your new life down under.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

southern-stars will become famous soon enough

congrats boobear best of luck going in the hard way!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:00 am
Just Joined

sunshine 27 will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS caroline
all the best to you and your new life on the sunshine coast
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

ibioble is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations Caroline, looks like it's gonna be a sunny christmas.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

fantastic caroline, it must be an excellent feeling and good luck to you.. I'm praying now we are not to far behind you as all doc's we rec'd on the 17th, maybe next week !!!!!!!!!.

Best wishes

Russell & Sarah
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Caroline
Many congrats Caroline!!!!

We fly out the same day!!

3 weeks on Monday, Argh!!!! You organised yet?!!!

P.S. We just set up a bebo page, what a fantasic way to keep in touch BTW!!!!!

Cheers n good luck all
Mandy
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

sean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Caroline
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE

Well done.
See you on the sunshine coast.
Sean&Helen.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

We got an offer for our course on friday there, horticulture in perth which starts on jan 28th 08.

Will send off the acceptence tomorrow hope this way works for us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.