Student Visa - Medicals

Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice
Default Re: Student Visa - Medicals

Originally Posted by werty1
Maybe I should have used an agent!

I dont know, maybe I dont need to add photo's?

Thanks anyway
You have to attach photos to the visa application if it is for skilled migration, maybe you don't have to do this with student visas.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

southern-stars will become famous soon enough

hello, we have just done our visa application (student subclass 573) and we have not at any point been prompted to send photos, (we have been asked for all the other supporting documents). I think the photos are listed on the checklist because you need two for your xrays and medical. I know somebody else on here recommended scanning the photos in with the rest of it ,
kind regards julie
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by southern-stars
hello, we have just done our visa application (student subclass 573) and we have not at any point been prompted to send photos, (we have been asked for all the other supporting documents). I think the photos are listed on the checklist because you need two for your xrays and medical. I know somebody else on here recommended scanning the photos in with the rest of it ,
kind regards julie
Oh thanks, are you asked for marriage certificate etc, as i havent seen anywhere where it askes for these things or will they ask after i have paid?

thanks
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

boobear will become famous soon enoughboobear will become famous soon enough

Oh thanks, are you asked for marriage certificate etc, as i havent seen anywhere where it askes for these things or will they ask after i have paid?

thanks
Hi ya,
We had to include marriage certificate and Divorce Decree as oh been married before. If you go to immigration site and search checklist for subclass 572 it should give you the link.
Caroline
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by boobear
Hi ya,
We had to include marriage certificate and Divorce Decree as oh been married before. If you go to immigration site and search checklist for subclass 572 it should give you the link.
Caroline
I have finally found how to up load them! Do i just scan it and upload? Ive been reading through everything all evening, do I just need marriage certificate and kids birth certificate or do i need the passport sized pics too, and do i need to scan actual passport.
Just need a bit of reassurance!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

I have finally found how to up load them! Do i just scan it and upload? Ive been reading through everything all evening, do I just need marriage certificate and kids birth certificate or do i need the passport sized pics too, and do i need to scan actual passport.
Just need a bit of reassurance!
We used an agent and like sean said previously wasn't asked for photos, and I thought that might be why you have them on your medical forms and they use them?
All your certificates and passport bio data page must be certified copies .
Caroline.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

We used an agent and like sean said previously wasn't asked for photos, and I thought that might be why you have them on your medical forms and they use them?
All your certificates and passport bio data page must be certified copies .
Caroline.
I read on this forum somewhere that if you scan colour documents they dont need to be certified, only black and white docs had to be certified.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

I read on this forum somewhere that if you scan colour documents they dont need to be certified, only black and white docs had to be certified.
Yes I read the same but I don't know, sorry agent done it all.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Yes I read the same but I don't know, sorry agent done it all.
Ah well thanks for all your help! it really has helped me!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Ah well thanks for all your help! it really has helped me!
Hiya,

Try asking Ash on the 573 thread, he just got his visa and did it all online.

Ours was done paper form so cant help!!

Good luck
Cheers
Mandy
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

southern-stars will become famous soon enough

HELLO WERTY,

We similarly thought that our docs didn't need to be certified as they were colour scans, but , we had our docs requested after application and they clearly stated that the birth certs and passports had to be certified, also ,if you have kids you have to download a consent form that has to be witnessed as well. They didn't ask for our marriage cert to be certified but we had it done anyway! We took colour scans of all our docs took them to the solicitors and had everything certified, then rescanned the certified docs and emailed the whole lot back to the dept.
kind regards julie
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by southern-stars
HELLO WERTY,

We similarly thought that our docs didn't need to be certified as they were colour scans, but , we had our docs requested after application and they clearly stated that the birth certs and passports had to be certified, also ,if you have kids you have to download a consent form that has to be witnessed as well. They didn't ask for our marriage cert to be certified but we had it done anyway! We took colour scans of all our docs took them to the solicitors and had everything certified, then rescanned the certified docs and emailed the whole lot back to the dept.
kind regards julie
Just checked our letter from Case Officer and you can scan originals... I have copied the text below:

Providing Documents
When providing documents, please provide them in one of the following formats only:
o Scanned copies of the original documents emailed directly to the ASPC; or
o Scanned copies of certified documents emailed directly to the ASPC, or
o Certified copies of the documents sent to the ASPC.

Regards,

Laura
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

ibioble is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't been on for a while, been crazy busy at work. Have had a read through and,

Congratulations and good luck Mandy....WOO HOOOOOO.....

I've got a little impatient myself, and decided to book my flight and apply for my visa onshore.
I figured, if all else fails, then at least i'll have a nice long holiday..lol
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ibioble
Haven't been on for a while, been crazy busy at work. Have had a read through and,

Congratulations and good luck Mandy....WOO HOOOOOO.....

I've got a little impatient myself, and decided to book my flight and apply for my visa onshore.
I figured, if all else fails, then at least i'll have a nice long holiday..lol
Cheers ibioble and Lyndsay,

Just so excited now!!

Really bizar how its all fell into place apart from the very long wait and the balls up by the doc, but even that ment we did't get the qantas flight which i'm now really happy bout!!!

Think We'd have preffered to have just headed over and applyed onshore!! Would be interested to see how that works out for you as it's apparantly done on the same day!!

Cheers
Mandy
Old Oct 30th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

ibioble is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

I got my letter of offer today, starting at Yeronga tafe, certificate 3 in furniture making, on the 4th February.
Flying out of the Uk 6th December, 20 days in Thailand, touchdown in Brisbane 27th December ready for an Ozzie new year.
I can't wait woohoo.....
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.