Student Visa - Medicals

Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all
Default Re: Student Visa - Medicals

brilliant news mandy, very exciting and I bet a few drinks are planned for the weekend.
Good luck
Russ & Sarah
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

sean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's
brilliant news mandy, very exciting and I bet a few drinks are planned for the weekend.
Good luck
Russ & Sarah
Congrats mandy on the visa, break the booze out!
Well Done.
Ps, we have just booked our flights for the 15th november with air Newzealand going the Us route to get a 46 kg baggage allowment each!
A bit long winded via LA, oh well.
We are looking at budgeting around £35k for 2 years. I WILL make it work!
MY oh is a dental nurse so she will be doing the 20 hours, so that will help out.
Best wishes to all.
Sean.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sean
Congrats mandy on the visa, break the booze out!
Well Done.
Ps, we have just booked our flights for the 15th november with air Newzealand going the Us route to get a 46 kg baggage allowment each!
A bit long winded via LA, oh well.
We are looking at budgeting around £35k for 2 years. I WILL make it work!
MY oh is a dental nurse so she will be doing the 20 hours, so that will help out.
Best wishes to all.
Sean.
Cheers again,

Working all weekend so no partying for us, but it is my last weekend of work and only a few more shifts after that!!!!

Just booked flights and accommodation, and scoring out all the penciled dates for leaving nights, penning them in instead!!!

Noticed the extra luggage route on a thread somewhere Sean, good way of getting your luggage maxed!!!

We'r going with singapore they're only the standard 20kg qantas was 32kg!!

We've packed a bag to test out weights n its got everything so far in it and just under 20kg so I'm very positive we'll make the 4 bags do!!!

OMG it's soooo exciting!!!
Cheers
Mandy
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Did that work out much more expensive than the other way around the world?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Good question Pumkin blossom, i'd like to know that too.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi Cost us £1300 to go via US.
Sean
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, is that each?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, is that each?
Hi sorry no thats £650 each.
sean.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mandyp
Hay guys,

Totally in shock, visa's been approved has only taken 8 weeks!!!!

Cheers
Mandy
Well done Mand xxxxxxxx
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Hello everyone,

I have a question for all of you that have got or applied for your student visa's!

I have filled in the online application and am up to the payment page, but it hasnt anywhere requested my passport sized photos? is this right I though i was meant to attach pictures somewhere, or does it come after ive paid!
Soory if im being thick!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Originally Posted by werty1
Hello everyone,

I have a question for all of you that have got or applied for your student visa's!

I have filled in the online application and am up to the payment page, but it hasnt anywhere requested my passport sized photos? is this right I though i was meant to attach pictures somewhere, or does it come after ive paid!
Soory if im being thick!
Hiya werty1, i'm not at the visa stage yet, but i had to send a passport sized photo of my husband attached to the tafe application form.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bradburns
Hiya werty1, i'm not at the visa stage yet, but i had to send a passport sized photo of my husband attached to the tafe application form.
yes i did that too!

Ive heard people talking about how to attche their pics to their online application though, I have filled in the whole form up to the payment part so will wait if anyone else knows.

thank for replying though.

good luck for your application!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

Hello everyone,

Soory if im being thick!
HI,
I used a agent to do my on line application and they never asked me for a photo, just had to attach photo's to the medical forms.
All i provided was a scanned copy of our marriage cert, passports and ecoe.
Hope that helps.
Sean
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

HI,
I used a agent to do my on line application and they never asked me for a photo, just had to attach photo's to the medical forms.
All i provided was a scanned copy of our marriage cert, passports and ecoe.
Hope that helps.
Sean
Maybe I should have used an agent!

I dont know, maybe I dont need to add photo's?

Thanks anyway
Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

yes i did that too!

Ive heard people talking about how to attche their pics to their online application though, I have filled in the whole form up to the payment part so will wait if anyone else knows.

thank for replying though.

good luck for your application!
Thanks werty1 and hope you get the info you require.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.