Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

unless their is a problem QLD only get back to you by post with ref no
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point

BECCY.FR

Aren't they suppose to email me the reference number as these guys Aman and
cfmx got their reference number by email and same I was told by Queensland.

Is this something they are also neglecting tradies and more importantly subclass 886.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kavin_oz
Nimra

I also haven't heard anything. My application was received in first week of March and when I called I was told to expect reference number in 15 days well I have already crossed my 15 days but still waiting, its really frustrating to check email several times a day and find nothing in it.

I am subclass 886 don't know why they being ignored. well I will keep update you if I received anything.
I also received today an email from Queensland Migration stating the file no as well as 8 weeks processing time. My application was received on 16 March whereas ARAMEX courier told the app was delivered on 13th March 09 morning.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:23 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nimra
Hi Amman,

Did u also received reference number from Queensland?
My application was received on 9th of March but haven't heard any thing
and their email response was it may take some while to receive the reference number.
Hi Nimra,

If file no. is refernce no..then yes there is one file no in the email..

Don't worry...give a call again..you will get it soon..I got the email after 10 mints of calling...was it a coincident or they waiting people to call
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

iabanipur

would you pls write what is your profession.

I have received this email.

Thank you for your enquiry.
Because of the large number of applications received by this office, it may be some time before your application will be formally acknowledged and a file number allocated. Once this procedure has taken place it may still take some months to process your sponsorship/nomination application.

Please be assured that your application will be processed as quickly as possible.

Regards
Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland
Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:26 am
Account Closed

iabanipur

Because of the large number of applications received by this office, it may be some time before your application will be formally acknowledged and a file number allocated. Once this procedure has taken place it may still take some months to process your sponsorship/nomination application.

Please be assured that your application will be processed as quickly as possible.

Regards
This is not the email I got...mine was totally different like this:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Thank you for the application for Queensland Government State/Territory nomination for Skilled Sponsored visa subclass 176 received by this office on 16 March 2009.

File number XXXXX has been allocated and should be used in future correspondence. As a guide applications are processed within 8-10 weeks from date of receipt.

Please be assured of the Queensland Government’s interest in attracting eligible skilled migrants who intend to live in and contribute to Queensland, the Smart State.

Kind regards

XXX
XXXX
XXXXXX
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:27 am
Account Closed

iabanipur

Regards

Dear Kevin,
what's ur profession?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Hi aman

I am a motor mechanic and just got graduated onshore.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:35 am
Account Closed

Hi aman

I am a motor mechanic and just got graduated onshore.
I am really clueless why you got that hopeless reply...Did u call them ask when your application was received?

I got this email after 10 mints I called dem!!

Good luck and don't worry!! You email must be on the way!!! Good luck...

Regards
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Aman
Thanks for courageous words,

yes I did call them (on 14th March) and found them far far better then Stupid arrogant Vic state dept.At least the receptionist was very polite and told me i will get reference number with in 15 days, later she through me to the application assessing officer and he talked me nicely for 15 minutes and told me process time might take 8 to 12 weeks and then when again I emailed them today I received this response. what I see that IT is on priority list and three of you who got the reference numbers today are from the same profession.Hope your courageous words work like a good omen for me.

Thanks
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

iabanipur

Regards

My profession is Systems Manager(2231-11). But my email was as:

Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for the application for Queensland Government State/Territory nomination for Skilled Regional Sponsored visa subclass 475 received by this office on 16 March 2009.

File number XXXXXXX has been allocated and should be used in future correspondence. As a guide applications are taking in excess of 8 weeks to process from date of receipt.

Please be assured that this office will process all nomination applications as quickly as possible and of the Queensland Government’s interest in attracting eligible skilled migrants who intend to live in and contribute to Queensland, the Smart State.

Should you have any further enquiries it is requested that you direct them to Migration and Skills Recruitment Queensland via XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Kind regards
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

MIGRATION AND SKILLS RECRUITMENT QUEENSLAND
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Aman
Thanks for courageous words,

yes I did call them (on 14th March) and found them far far better then Stupid arrogant Vic state dept.At least the receptionist was very polite and told me i will get reference number with in 15 days, later she through me to the application assessing officer and he talked me nicely for 15 minutes and told me process time might take 8 to 12 weeks and then when again I emailed them today I received this response. what I see that IT is on priority list and three of you who got the reference numbers today are from the same profession.Hope your courageous words work like a good omen for me.

Thanks
Yes ..I have also the same exp...I called there 2 times..once i called to find the right address and then today..both times operator was so nice...last time see asked me to notedown one one word of the address...and was very nice..today also she was nice.....

I am not sure about priority..coz if your profession is on their list then we all should be treated same.......

Any ways..Good luck again..and wait for some..otherwise you have all privileges to call then again...
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:46 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Hey Linzi32

with Joiner you mean Cabinetmaker? if yes then im sorry but Cabinetmaker is not on the QLD and SW Statesponsor list!

i have the same problem :curse:

Originally Posted by LINZI32
The 176 visa is a state sponsored visa where a state may sponsor you if your occupation is on their state sponsorship lists. It involves a different state sponsorship application which you need to complete and lodge. You then need to wait until you hear back from the state, this takes up to 3 months before you can lodge your DIAC application. With state sponsored visas, you have to live and work in the state that sponsors you and participate in surveys that the state requests you to etc. You don’t get the freedom to live and work anywhere you want in Australia as with the 175 visa. Currently DIAC is prioritizing the processing of state sponsored applications above other applications but this is subject to change.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

vslamba is an unknown quantity at this point

iabanipur

Regards
Where did you check in the web site if your occupation needed or not in the Quuensland? IS it mentioned there . I was not able to find out

Thanks
Viser
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Anyone got Qeensland sponsorships this week? Which week applications they are now processing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.