Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by tezluelle
Hi there, I have sent off my state sponsorship form yesterday, it is only a real short form and I had completed it within a couple of hours so I really wouldn't pay an agent much to do that!

Also the way I see it, and please correct me if I am wrong as I am certainly no expert, you do not inform the DIAC about changing your visa until your state sponsorship is agreed so all will stay as it is until you get sponsorship. So they way I saw it was that if you do get sponsorship then you get pushed to the top of the pile, if you don't th!en you stay on a 175 at the bottom!?!
any idea on the procedure to be followed for Family Sponsored 176 to State Sponsored 176?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

get approved, give state your TRN (or other ref if paper based), get them to send form 1100 to DIAC, inform DIAC yourself as well by means of PLE. Await CO within 10 days of DIAC receiving state forms.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

tezluelle is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
any idea on the procedure to be followed for Family Sponsored 176 to State Sponsored 176?
Sorry mate, I have no clue, not even 100 percent confident about my own procedure! I am sure in some frequently asked questions on the DIAC website they mention which visas can be just transferred free of charge and with no extra paperwork.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:31 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Hey Rodger,

did u get the WA SS?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Hey Rodger,

did u get the WA SS?
no Aman. not yet. it's been only 20 days since i applied. last i heard Applications from jan first week are being cleared now. i got to wait...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I had sent in my application for QLD nomination last week. I will give them a call and update the forum.

Cheers
cfmx
Old Mar 19th 2009, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cfmx
Hi guys,

I had sent in my application for QLD nomination last week. I will give them a call and update the forum.

Cheers
cfmx
I sent my application on 13th March..and it was received on 16th march..Would u believe? In 2 working days? ( on friday eveing I sent and on monday morning it was recieved by QLD brisbane immigration department...)

So fast..... I wish visa also comes in that speed

Well...I am not expecting any email from them..i know no state is sending emails dese days coz of flood of applications.. and better they give some decision in 2-3 months time till then situation about CSL will be also clear..
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Hi aman and rest of the guys,

I just spoke to QLD migration dept and was informed that my application was received on 17th March. I have been told that the time frame is about 8 weeks. He informed that an email or letter would be sent out to newly received applications in the next few days.

Regards,
cfmx
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi all,

I just got an email from QLD with reference number and some details regarding the process.

regards,
cfmx
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:53 am
Account Closed

Hi all,

I just got an email from QLD with reference number and some details regarding the process.

regards,
cfmx
I just called them..they also said they have recieved my application and will send confirmation soon....
Old Mar 20th 2009, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I just called them..they also said they have recieved my application and will send confirmation soon....

Good, My guess is you will get the email in less than an hour. (similar to my case)

On another note, your signature says IELTS Dec 2009, i assume it is a typo?

cheers
cfmx
Old Mar 20th 2009, 6:46 am
Account Closed

Good, My guess is you will get the email in less than an hour. (similar to my case)

On another note, your signature says IELTS Dec 2009, i assume it is a typo?

cheers
cfmx
Yup...you are right...just came from boring meeting and checked my inbox...email is there from the QLD immigration department...

Yes....I am sure its typo .. coz Dec 2009 is still far away....few guys told me this already..but i am too lazy to change it ..

Good luck for all!!!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Nimra is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amman,

Did u also received reference number from Queensland?
My application was received on 9th of March but haven't heard any thing
and their email response was it may take some while to receive the reference number.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

BECCY.FR is an unknown quantity at this point

linzi32
it is soo easy.we have done all our own paperwork.176 qld sponsorship,that took 3 weeks and made a mistake,they let me know by e-mail and corrected it for us,they have been fantastic!everything else is exactly the same as a 175,although i think you need to fill in a change of circumstances form too.the qld ss is free too(or was)and i am talking feb this year.my oh is a spark so really glad we went 176 now.
i would only pay a small amount to change your choice,£100 i'd say is reasonable its only admin costs.can you access your diac visa application with your trn no?if so there is an e-mail direct to applications they could suggest something.
anyway good luck and you never know we may bump into eachother in a few months time and wonder what all the fuss was about
beccy
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Nimra

I also haven't heard anything. My application was received in first week of March and when I called I was told to expect reference number in 15 days well I have already crossed my 15 days but still waiting, its really frustrating to check email several times a day and find nothing in it.

I am subclass 886 don't know why they being ignored. well I will keep update you if I received anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.