Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

HI

My fella is a Joiner which is on the Queensland state sponsership list thank god

Lindsey

QUOTE=guuuude;7400532]Hey Linzi32

with Joiner you mean Cabinetmaker? if yes then im sorry but Cabinetmaker is not on the QLD and SW Statesponsor list!

i have the same problem :curse:[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LINZI32
HI

My fella is a Joiner which is on the Queensland state sponsership list thank god

Lindsey

QUOTE=guuuude;7400532]Hey Linzi32

with Joiner you mean Cabinetmaker? if yes then im sorry but Cabinetmaker is not on the QLD and SW Statesponsor list!

i have the same problem :curse:
[/QUOTE]
Hi
Can anyone tell e if bricklayer is on the state sponsorship list for queensland please.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:56 am
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Here are the List

http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3709

Hi
Can anyone tell e if bricklayer is on the state sponsorship list for queensland please.[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by guuuude
Here are the List

http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3709

Hi
Can anyone tell e if bricklayer is on the state sponsorship list for queensland please.
[/QUOTE]
does stonemason count as bricklayer?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:04 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

does stonemason count as bricklayer?[/QUOTE]

No
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

does stonemason count as bricklayer?
No[/QUOTE]
Theres 2 lists for state sponsorship, regional and none regional i think. Whats the difference as bricklayer on one but not the other?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:14 pm
Kraut

Originally Posted by sutty77
No
Theres 2 lists for state sponsorship, regional and none regional i think. Whats the difference as bricklayer on one but not the other?[/QUOTE]

1 List ist regional sponsored

1 list is for the complete state
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Theres 2 lists for state sponsorship, regional and none regional i think. Whats the difference as bricklayer on one but not the other?

1 list is for the complete state[/QUOTE]
so which one do i need to go by?
We are after 176 visa state sponsorship.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:24 pm
Kraut

Originally Posted by sutty77

1 list is for the complete state
We are after 176 visa state sponsorship.[/QUOTE]

the 176 is a permant Visa thats the state List

the regional is temporary
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

socket7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iabanipur
Anyone got Qeensland sponsorships this week? Which week applications they are now processing?
Has anyone got QLD sponsorship or rejection? My application is still under processing and worried about being rejected. Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by socket7
Has anyone got QLD sponsorship or rejection? My application is still under processing and worried about being rejected. Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks.
I am expecting a rejection...I only mentioned 22K in the column where we mention how much money we will bring...

I don't have that much cash in my account..but I have Gold more than that, but that will not count..rest all I lost in Share Market...

application received on 16th March....will update you when it get rejected
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I am expecting a rejection...I only mentioned 22K in the column where we mention how much money we will bring...

I don't have that much cash in my account..but I have Gold more than that, but that will not count..rest all I lost in Share Market...

application received on 16th March....will update you when it get rejected
What makes you think you will get rejected, think positive !!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

We are after 176 visa state sponsorship.

the regional is temporary[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit confused by all of this. I have to go as a Vocational and Educational Teacher - which is on the regional list - what do you mean by temporary!!?? Does it mean I get kicked out of the state, have to go home - I really dont know!!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think

the regional is temporary
I'm a bit confused by all of this. I have to go as a Vocational and Educational Teacher - which is on the regional list - what do you mean by temporary!!?? Does it mean I get kicked out of the state, have to go home - I really dont know!!![/QUOTE]
Oh also do I have to write down the region I want to move to - I havent got a bloody clue - not yet anyhow - i'm swapping from family 176 to state176!!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
I'm a bit confused by all of this. I have to go as a Vocational and Educational Teacher - which is on the regional list - what do you mean by temporary!!?? Does it mean I get kicked out of the state, have to go home - I really dont know!!!
Oh also do I have to write down the region I want to move to - I havent got a bloody clue - not yet anyhow - i'm swapping from family 176 to state176!!![/QUOTE]
It it temp - well i've paid all my money for a family sponsored visa - so if i'm swapping for a temporary one doesnt that mean i'll have to apply all over again in 2 years and in 2 years I will be 40 and therefore lose MORE points - this really is a bag of shite - really pissed we have spent thousands so far!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.