Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

what phone number are you guys using to contact about confirmation please? i'm useless at finding things and struggling to find it,

cheers

Coops
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh! it is a good news that they are running well. I am waiting since 16.03.09.

Originally Posted by jayadams
for all those waiting for QLD sponsorship. i applied 27.02.09 before the big rush really got hold. recieved sponsorship today so took 6 weeks. someone else got theirs today in five weeks.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

Contact to QLD:
Tel +61 7 3405 6512
Fax +61 7 3404 3692

Originally Posted by coops432
what phone number are you guys using to contact about confirmation please? i'm useless at finding things and struggling to find it,

cheers

Coops
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:35 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iabanipur
Oh! it is a good news that they are running well. I am waiting since 16.03.09.
I am also on d same boat...application reached on 16.03.09....May be we have to wait for another 4-5 weeks........

But most liekly I will rejected..coz I mentioned only 22 K $ , amount that I will bring to Ozz.....Infact I even don't have that much cash..I Lost everything in share market..but have gold around 20K$...but that will not help me....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Oh Aman be patient I think this will not cause more impact on your application. I mentioned only $35K with my spouse. If you mentioned 25-30K then that would be fine.

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I am also on d same boat...application reached on 16.03.09....May be we have to wait for another 4-5 weeks........

But most liekly I will rejected..coz I mentioned only 22 K $ , amount that I will bring to Ozz.....Infact I even don't have that much cash..I Lost everything in share market..but have gold around 20K$...but that will not help me....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:30 am
Just Joined

jayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nice

to give you all an update to where QLD are with processing. they recieved my application on 27th feb 09 and i recieved state sponsorship 6th april. trade is physiotherapy. i am a physiotherapist. after we applied QLD experienced an even larger increase in applications as th word got around of the impact of jan changes and later csl changes. so processing times have increased. as an indication some people that applied two weeks before me got theirs in 3 weeks so waiting times have esculating as demand has increased. key factors in applicaiton are; are you on the list, do you have a continous employment history, have you been to QLD if not what research have you done, how much money are you bringing. they basically want to know can you work are you going to and do you have the money to start up in oz. dont under estimate the cost when you first get there.

contact numbers are on the contacts page of their website

just remember state sponsorship allows you rights as a permanent resident. regional is a temporary visa that does not. this has big implications at the moment with economic problems basically you will be entitled to very little state help - there are restrictions on the 176/175 aswel in the first two years. the later is a three year visa where after this time you either go home or apply for a one year extension. state sponsorship is a permanent residency visa with the stipulation that you have to live work in that state for the first two years. there are a lot of people on these sites saying this is not strictly enforced so dont worry its a quick way of jumping the cue..... ummmm... i would be very careful in listening to this advice as the rules are enforced some friends have got caught out by it and if they find out you are in breach its back on the plane and then it will be almost impossible to come back. after the two years my understanding is you no longer need to keep in touch with QLD and should not recieve anymore surveys. and remember if you are on regional when you get to applying for the one year extension you will need to provide several sources of evidence to prove youve lived in the designated region.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Dennis74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jayadams
for all those waiting for QLD sponsorship. i applied 27.02.09 before the big rush really got hold. recieved sponsorship today so took 6 weeks. someone else got theirs today in five weeks.
Jay,
how did you receive it - via Email or snailmail?

Thanks
Dennis
Old Apr 13th 2009, 4:51 am
Just Joined

corleone is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys joining you all here...from hr country..lodged march14th..it will be a month of waiting now by tomorow..so maybe give it another week or two..I should have my sponsorship hopefully
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

springoz has a brilliant futurespringoz has a brilliant futurespringoz has a brilliant futurespringoz has a brilliant futurespringoz has a brilliant futurespringoz has a brilliant futurespringoz has a brilliant future

Hi All

Just after some advice please re 176. Lodged a 175 Oct 08. Applied for QLD State Sponsorship end Feb 09. Received approval 4 days ago.
Letter says to apply for visa but as this is a conversion, do I just inform DIAC directly, via email, with ref number from state?
Is it correct as well that i also contact QLD State with my 175 TRN number?
Ta very much.
Spring
Old Apr 13th 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Bit of advice required please!! I sent off our application for State Sponsership almost 3 weeks ago ( snail mail & not signed for as post office didn't inform me i could do it this way!!! ) We have heard nothing yet. Just wondered if this was usual as i am very concerned that they haven't received it. If they have then i'm quite happy to wait but how do i find out whether it's arrived or not? I have been trying to get onto their website to no avail!! Someone please reasure me
Old Apr 13th 2009, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by missa
Hi All

Bit of advice required please!! I sent off our application for State Sponsership almost 3 weeks ago ( snail mail & not signed for as post office didn't inform me i could do it this way!!! ) We have heard nothing yet. Just wondered if this was usual as i am very concerned that they haven't received it. If they have then i'm quite happy to wait but how do i find out whether it's arrived or not? I have been trying to get onto their website to no avail!! Someone please reasure me
Call them...if they have received the application...u will get the confirmation mail back in few mints...
Old Apr 13th 2009, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

jayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dennis74
Jay,
how did you receive it - via Email or snailmail?

Thanks
Dennis
hi they will inform you of whether you have sponsorship by letter. they sent it on the 6th and we got it 3 days later and looking at similar posts all seem to show the letter is recieved in 2-4 days and not 2 weeks as sometimes it can take from oz. hope its not long for you!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Which dated application are now getting sponsorships...I am waiting since 16 March 09.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Hope everyones applications are going ok?!

Does anyone have the telephone no. of Queensland Government so i can check our application has arrived?

Cheers

Julie
Old Apr 14th 2009, 10:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iabanipur
Which dated application are now getting sponsorships...I am waiting since 16 March 09.
Chill man!! Expect 4-6 more weeks!!

What's ur occupation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.