Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old May 16th 2009, 8:10 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by vslamba
Its not about validity, if you plan to go to a state and have a SS better get a CO in 10 days and get the visa asap before there are changes in policies and all.

If you dont plan to a settle in a state for some time then can take a small risk for 175
I don't turst CSL...Coz they may change it any time..so I will go for SS...176..just need to have a chit chat with my agent and then will accept the same..Anyways..I am waiting for my PCC and it will take another few weeks..so nothing to rush..
Old May 16th 2009, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

vslamba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I don't turst CSL...Coz they may change it any time..so I will go for SS...176..just need to have a chit chat with my agent and then will accept the same..Anyways..I am waiting for my PCC and it will take another few weeks..so nothing to rush..
You can get PCC in a day if the passport is from same place. It take 4-6 weeks if it is from a diff place. I have also recieved NSW so lets see ....
Old May 16th 2009, 8:22 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can get PCC in a day if the passport is from same place. It take 4-6 weeks if it is from a diff place. I have also recieved NSW so lets see ....
Yes my passport was issued from different place..It was issued from Jalandhar and I applied for PCC in BLR..

congrats for NSW...have u accpeted the same?
Old May 16th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Yes my passport was issued from different place..It was issued from Jalandhar and I applied for PCC in BLR..

congrats for NSW...have u accpeted the same?
Have planned to accept as Sydney is good for IT
Old May 16th 2009, 9:57 am
Just Joined

NiniAU is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news!!!!!!!!
I received SS by Air Mail. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy and eased, can' describe it.
The letter is dated on 12th May.
Nini
Old May 16th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Sydney is good for IT

Think again and do some research to know the facts.
Old May 16th 2009, 1:46 pm
applied August 2008..

Yorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really nice

Originally Posted by NiniAU
Good news!!!!!!!!
I received SS by Air Mail. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy and eased, can' describe it.
The letter is dated on 12th May.
Nini
Hi Nini

Once again congratulations...

Heres hoping we aint waiting much longer for ours..Qsld received it 24/3/09..
Old May 16th 2009, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

NiniAU is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Yorkshireclan, I'm absolutly convinced you will have it at the end of next week! Fingers crossed
Nini
Old May 17th 2009, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Think again and do some research to know the facts.
and whats the basis of you saying that max of jobs in IT or in any other sector are not in Sydney? I guess if you scroll through any job portal or ask people there the answer should be same isn't it?
Old May 17th 2009, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

and whats the basis of you saying that max of jobs in IT or in any other sector are not in Sydney? I guess if you scroll through any job portal or ask people there the answer should be same isn't it?
The I got here was not Sydney at this moment. Check this
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=608128

I got the same the same answer in many other forums also. But I agree, its more of a personal decision.
Old May 17th 2009, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
The I got here was not Sydney at this moment. Check this
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=608128

I got the same the same answer in many other forums also. But I agree, its more of a personal decision.
Thanks for the link and the discussion, But my research was based on friends there and my company has headquartes in Sydney. In fact most of the companies are based there. If you search seek.com.au you will see the max jobs in Sydney as compared to any other place Melbourne and brisbane follow it. Many people go to Perth or Brisbanse because 176 visa is issued for there as compared to sydney as they have a very professions they will sponsor. My friends in HR confirm the same. And moreover Sydney gains in term of Multicultural metro city....

I still agree we have limited options in terms of visa so whatever suits one is the best :-)
Old May 17th 2009, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the link and the discussion, But my research was based on friends there and my company has headquartes in Sydney. In fact most of the companies are based there. If you search seek.com.au you will see the max jobs in Sydney as compared to any other place Melbourne and brisbane follow it. Many people go to Perth or Brisbanse because 176 visa is issued for there as compared to sydney as they have a very professions they will sponsor. My friends in HR confirm the same. And moreover Sydney gains in term of Multicultural metro city....

I still agree we have limited options in terms of visa so whatever suits one is the best :-)
Good luck. I agree we have limited options. Syd is not bad. If you can get intra company transfer, that'll beat all.
Old May 18th 2009, 3:13 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Why it will be late? QLD SS is valid for one year and VIC Ss is valid for 6 months....
congrates
i think you should go for VIC.
Old May 22nd 2009, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

QLD recieved my app 18 MAR, officer asked for documents 7 may,

no news until now it seems long wait
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Dennis74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nashr
QLD recieved my app 18 MAR, officer asked for documents 7 may,

no news until now it seems long wait
Hmm - 18 March, that was well before the requirements (e.g. evidence of funds) were tightened a bit.

May I ask which documents you've been asked for?

Thanks
Dennis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.