Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old May 9th 2009, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by sarahhartopp
Did you get any replys from your question as i am in the same boat and i dont want to ruin my chances of my 175 visa if i go for a 176 i would rather go on a 175 visa but it depends which one comes through first
I don't think it will ruin ur 175 chances...If u don't accpet it...they will not do anything...its just like applying for a job...apply for a job...they give u offer and u reject it!! Its fair enough!!

I got my QLD SS yesterday..will wait for another 1 month before I accpet their SS...if IT is still in CSL then I expect to get the CO in another 2-3 months..and I think I must wait for it...anyways QLD SS is valid for 12 months
Old May 9th 2009, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I don't think it will ruin ur 175 chances...If u don't accpet it...they will not do anything...its just like applying for a job...apply for a job...they give u offer and u reject it!! Its fair enough!!

I got my QLD SS yesterday..will wait for another 1 month before I accpet their SS...if IT is still in CSL then I expect to get the CO in another 2-3 months..and I think I must wait for it...anyways QLD SS is valid for 12 months
Ok cool thanks for the advice, which form is it that i have to fill out then to start the state sponsorship ball rolling whats the number of it, i have tried to find it but it brings up all different forms to do with business and regional and i want queensland statesponsoership ?
Old May 9th 2009, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Aman,

How did the SS letter arrive? Which type of mail?

Thanks in advance.

cheers
cfmx
Old May 9th 2009, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cfmx
Hi Aman,

How did the SS letter arrive? Which type of mail?

Thanks in advance.

cheers
cfmx
It says 'Air mail'..u know what's the funny part..i never get any post on my address..its always misplaced by security guys..this is the first letter I got...lol...
Old May 9th 2009, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahhartopp
Ok cool thanks for the advice, which form is it that i have to fill out then to start the state sponsorship ball rolling whats the number of it, i have tried to find it but it brings up all different forms to do with business and regional and i want queensland statesponsoership ?
The document you're looking for is located at one of the Qld Government's servers - here you go ...

http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=4175

Have fun
Old May 10th 2009, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

It says 'Air mail'..u know what's the funny part..i never get any post on my address..its always misplaced by security guys..this is the first letter I got...lol...
Hi Aman,

At least you got the right one :-)

Good luck!

I am hoping for an answer in the next 5-10 days. I had lodged a day after you but then lost 2 weeks as Project Officer asked for additional documents.

Cheers
cfmx
Old May 10th 2009, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

vslamba is an unknown quantity at this point

I suggest go with your 176, reason being CSL app is moving slow for HR countries specially India , it may take 5-6 months the way they are going and if by then some other law changes then there is a fix too. Moreover, if you are sure about the state you want to work and live you are at the least risk with 176

Thanks,
Viser
Old May 12th 2009, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Aman,

At least you got the right one :-)

Good luck!

I am hoping for an answer in the next 5-10 days. I had lodged a day after you but then lost 2 weeks as Project Officer asked for additional documents.

Cheers
cfmx
Hi cfmx

me too my application received on 18 March waiting the answer next days , i have send the officer the missing documents , the work reference was dated on 10/2008 and he did not asked for updated one!!

any way i am optimistic to get the good news the next week
Old May 12th 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

h-jp is an unknown quantity at this point

i read somewhere on this website that it takes 2-3- months for the state sponsor approval to show up on the immigration system and once it does it will be 10 working days from that date that we will be allocated co
does anyone else know anything about this? got my hopes up might be hearing something soon but doesnt seem that way after hearing that.
Old May 13th 2009, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Hi all,

Just got an email from my Project Officer that my application is approved and letter has been mailed today!

I was little doubtful as I had mentioned in my application that I am close to buying a unit in Gold Coast. However, they still approved my application.

Aman,

have you sent a note to DIAC? I think I will wait for a month before sending to see if CO is allocated under 175.

nashr,

yours should be on its way as well.

goodluck

cheers
cfmx
Old May 13th 2009, 4:47 am
Account Closed

Hi all,

Just got an email from my Project Officer that my application is approved and letter has been mailed today!

I was little doubtful as I had mentioned in my application that I am close to buying a unit in Gold Coast. However, they still approved my application.

Aman,

have you sent a note to DIAC? I think I will wait for a month before sending to see if CO is allocated under 175.

nashr,

yours should be on its way as well.

goodluck

cheers
cfmx
Hi Cfmx,

Well done and congrats..

No, neither I have the d intimation to QLD nor to DIAC.

I will wait for my VIC SS...If VIC result is -ve den also would like to wait for few more weeks as we are still in CSL..I hope to get CO in next 1-2 months..so better to wait....

Let's be in touch..we are moving in the same direction ..
Old May 13th 2009, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Hi Cfmx,

Well done and congrats..

No, neither I have the d intimation to QLD nor to DIAC.

I will wait for my VIC SS...If VIC result is -ve den also would like to wait for few more weeks as we are still in CSL..I hope to get CO in next 1-2 months..so better to wait....

Let's be in touch..we are moving in the same direction ..
Hi Aman,

Sure. I will stick my email below. I spoke to the Project Officer this morning and was informed that they will only send information to DIAC if they are requested by DIAC. But this process is electronic.

Regards,
cfmx
Attached Thumbnails Queensland State Sponsored visa-emal.jpg  
Old May 13th 2009, 8:44 am
Account Closed

Hi Aman,

Sure. I will stick my email below. I spoke to the Project Officer this morning and was informed that they will only send information to DIAC if they are requested by DIAC. But this process is electronic.

Regards,
cfmx

I am confused? Requested by DIAC ?

I was in the impression that we need to intimate QLD first that we accept the SS and give our file no. to them..Then we need to inform DIAC stating that we have accpeted the QLD SS and give some reference no and ask them to switch our application to 176...meanwhile QLD will send some form to DIAC and we will get CO.

Why DIAC will request any information from QLD?
Old May 13th 2009, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

I am confused? Requested by DIAC ?

I was in the impression that we need to intimate QLD first that we accept the SS and give our file no. to them..Then we need to inform DIAC stating that we have accpeted the QLD SS and give some reference no and ask them to switch our application to 176...meanwhile QLD will send some form to DIAC and we will get CO.

Why DIAC will request any information from QLD?
DIAC approves the state nomination and asks for confirmation from the state. usually this requires that the applicant nominated occupation is the same for both visa and SS application and also other details match. This process may take upto 2 months.
Old May 13th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Hello aman,
It seems from your posts that you are of the impression that "One gets CO after 10 working days of getting SS"... But the reality as mentioned by slippery is it can take 3-4 months because of certain acceptances and communications between you, State and DIAC..

I have a scenario for your case...
It may happen that in July 09, when you are on the top of the queue and about to get CO based on CSL.. then at the same time you notify DIAC about SS, and they will change your 175 to 176..this will further delay your CO assignment to Oct 09...

So SS isn't panacea, it backfires in certain cases..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.