Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:09 pm
applied August 2008..

Yorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really nice
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Hi All

Got an email this morning at 5.55am from our case officer in Qsld...

OUR QSLD SS HAS BEEN APPROVED TODAY!!!!!!!

Goodluck to everyone else whos waiting..
Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

green life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yorkshireclan
Hi All

congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

Hi All

lucky you,

reza
Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Hi All

sorry i have a question,did they ask you proof of fund? and if yes, how did you do it?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

congratulations yorkshireclan... wish we had it too.

time for the celebrations to begin.... xxx
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Hi All

Nice one guys, good luck. Good to hear a tradie getting ss.

Chris.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:27 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by green life
sorry i have a question,did they ask you proof of fund? and if yes, how did you do it?
Sorry for butting in but it is a recent change (about a month ago) where they now request proof of funds, you may be ok if you submitted before this time but maybe not???...

If asked you need to provide either bank statements, investment statement, proof of equity in the form of mortgage statement vs house valuation... or a combination of them all.

This is potentially a ball ache of the 1st degree and will cause delays particularly if you are planning on releasing equity to fund your move as you will need written valuations as well as recent mortgage statements!

Good luck
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rinkerdink
Sorry for butting in but it is a recent change (about a month ago) where they now request proof of funds, you may be ok if you submitted before this time but maybe not???...

If asked you need to provide either bank statements, investment statement, proof of equity in the form of mortgage statement vs house valuation... or a combination of them all.

This is potentially a ball ache of the 1st degree and will cause delays particularly if you are planning on releasing equity to fund your move as you will need written valuations as well as recent mortgage statements!

Good luck
sorry to say but they only accept liquid asssest by the look.. they wouldnt accept our mortgage valuation and statement.. just waiting to hear how much we need in savings..
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:23 pm
applied August 2008..

Yorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really niceYorkshireclan is just really nice

Originally Posted by rinkerdink

Good luck
Hello mate

As cheryl says they will not except house valuations now!!!

Lucky for me i was made redundant in March and then got a job straight away....

I was requested proof of savings even though i applied 19/3/09..

My redundacy monies equalled $67,000 and obviously this was enough!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

I received the mail today..., i was happy to receive it after log time wait..., but unfortunately it was not successful due to insufficient funds.

i claimed for AUD 8000 and i provided a bank statement for it, it was a small
amount , but it was what i have at that moment.

so my be i will apply again when i have sufficient funds.

good luck every one.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nashr
I received the mail today..., i was happy to receive it after log time wait..., but unfortunately it was not successful due to insufficient funds.

i claimed for AUD 8000 and i provided a bank statement for it, it was a small
amount , but it was what i have at that moment.

so my be i will apply again when i have sufficient funds.

good luck every one.
I am really sorry to hear that, good luck with getting some more funds together and reapplying.

Can I just ask, when did they acknowledge receipt of your application, sometime in March wasnt it? Did you supply your bank statement with your application or did they ask this at a later date?

Thanks for your help.
Taz
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz2008
I am really sorry to hear that, good luck with getting some more funds together and reapplying.

Can I just ask, when did they acknowledge receipt of your application, sometime in March wasnt it? Did you supply your bank statement with your application or did they ask this at a later date?

Thanks for your help.
Taz
i submit my application on 14 March and i received the acknowledgment after 12 days that the application received on 18 March, they asked for a bank statement after 50 days on 7 May, when a case officer is allocated.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Rainyc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chelov62
Hi Tasha

We sent the documents asked for on the checklist plus a statement which included research into areas and finances.

Kindest regards

Cheryl
Hi there, with regards to the statement you did re the state and info on it etc how in depth did you have to go?? Friends of mine are struggling with theirs as agent has told them has to be massive detail, about a page long??!!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:39 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mate

As cheryl says they will not except house valuations now!!!

Lucky for me i was made redundant in March and then got a job straight away....

I was requested proof of savings even though i applied 19/3/09..

My redundacy monies equalled $67,000 and obviously this was enough!!
Wow,

What a stroke of luck, and they said that state sponsorship was the easiest and quickest way .

I am in the same boat as a special class, acknowledgement of application came date 27th May so i have a fair wait yet, luckily my agent requested the proof of funds prior to my application so hopefully no delays associated with further requests for information from me

Goodluck and please let me know how you get on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.