Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by chrisling
I wouldn't worry too much, it took them about eight weeks to cofirm receiving mine. I think quite a few others had a similar wait too.

Chris.
Yes we waited a month for our acknowledgement letter from them. They are swamped with applications apparently!

Another long wait i'm afraid!!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by green life
Dear friends,

I have some very important question.
(registered SS QLD 31 March 2009)
1-shall i provide proof my fund?
2-would it be ok if i lodge for another state to be safer?
3-If i get visa ,should i work exactly on my nominated job?
Q 1: Our agent told us to wait until the information was requested from QLD, as there is possibility they wont ask this of you. Perhaps have it ready just in case.

Q 2: Dont know the answer to that one, although it may go against you as QLD want to know that that is actually where you want to settle and that you wont move on within the first 2yrs!

Q 3: I believe I am right in saying that you dont actually have to work on your nominated job, you can do whatever you can get a job in.

Hope this helps

Tasha
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

tezluelle is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, well we are still waiting...

We sent off for the Quensland State Sponsorship on 17th March, we heard nothing for a month so I emailed them and they said that yes they had received it but that is the last I heard. I sent everything so they have not requested any further info but I have not had official confirmation with a file number either. I have sent another email chasing it up so we are waiting for a reply to that but in total we are nearly at a 12 week wait!

We have given up hope of getting a visa anytime soon and we have had to make the decision to start my son in school when the original plan was for him to start in Oz in Jan 2010. It is a real head ache being in limbo like this but we are just putting it all to the back of our minds now, with the thought that we will get eventually whenver that might be

Are we the longest waiting family for Queensland state sponsorship or is there anyone who has waited longer Reading you posts I think we are the winners
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

green life is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: QLD State Sponsor - where are you now?

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
Name: Julie & Paul
Posted Application: End of March 09
Received Acknowledgement: 1 May 09
Date QLD received Application: 2 April 09
Copy of Skill Assessment requested as Agent forgot to enclose it, had an email reply from qld to say it had been received and that our application was in a queue and would be processed within 8-10 weeks
SS: No, still hounding the posty every day!!!
hi my dear friends,
lodged SS qld: 31 March 2009
received acknowledgment:15 April
Additional docs:not yet
IT IS 11 WEEKS AND NO NEWS!
my agent says i should send my fund proof coz they may want it?????????!!

Reza Iran
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tezluelle

We sent off for the Quensland State Sponsorship on 17th March, we heard nothing for a month so I emailed them and they said that yes they had received it but that is the last I heard. I sent everything so they have not requested any further info but I have not had official confirmation with a file number either. I have sent another email chasing it up so we are waiting for a reply to that but in total we are nearly at a 12 week wait!

We have given up hope of getting a visa anytime soon and we have had to make the decision to start my son in school when the original plan was for him to start in Oz in Jan 2010. It is a real head ache being in limbo like this but we are just putting it all to the back of our minds now, with the thought that we will get eventually whenver that might be

Are we the longest waiting family for Queensland state sponsorship or is there anyone who has waited longer Reading you posts I think we are the winners
Yes, I think I can say that you are the family who are waiting the longest... I know of two other people who posted their applications off on 18th & 19th March and they are still waiting to hear. They were asked to send off further documents and then last week were asked to send off proof of funds! They have both been told that their applications are sitting in the Directors office waiting the final decision. Lets hope your application is with theirs and you will get an answer this week!!!

Lets us know what they say when they respond to you. Are you sure they have the right email address for you!

Good luck
Tasha
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope you will get is soon, it is not easy to predict the time you will be granted the visa , i think it is better to postpone visa based plans until you have CO at least.

QLD received my application on 18th march , i am still waiting ...
my be the second winner
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nashr
i hope you will get is soon, it is not easy to predict the time you will be granted the visa , i think it is better to postpone visa based plans until you have CO at least.

QLD received my application on 18th march , i am still waiting ...
my be the second winner
Did they ask you for any further documents or proof of funds?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

lovezq is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friend, would you please tell me the email of the department? Thank you very much.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

tezluelle is on a distinguished road

Hi here is the email address:

[email protected]

Does everybody have to prove funds? I sent everything else at time of application, starting to wish I hadn't becaus then at least they would have to contact me and I would know I was in the pile somewhere!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, If I wanted to forward some bank statements on to QLD, would it be best to do it via email (scanned docs) or by post? I have a file number. Thanks, Debi
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
Guys, If I wanted to forward some bank statements on to QLD, would it be best to do it via email (scanned docs) or by post? I have a file number. Thanks, Debi
From what I hear, they have been accepting scanned documents by email. Hopefully someone else will be able to confirm that for you though.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi here is the email address:

[email protected]

Does everybody have to prove funds? I sent everything else at time of application, starting to wish I hadn't becaus then at least they would have to contact me and I would know I was in the pile somewhere!
It does seem very hit and miss to what and who they are asking further information from. The two people I know who are the 18th & 19th March were asked for cv and reference from employer and then 3 weeks later they were asked to prove what funds they had. However, I know of someone else who was asked for nothing else, and she now has her state sponsorship!!! I would sit and wait and see what they come back to you with. My agent said they may not even ask for further info, but they may so I should sit tight and wait and see!

Tasha
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taz2008
Did they ask you for any further documents or proof of funds?
hi tasha

the officer asked me to provide cv& employer reference only, i send him the documents plus a bank statement as work support document, later he asked for new bank statement to support the funds claim. (all requested document was scanned and sent by mail ,he accepted it ..)

some people got the ss without providing bank statement , i think it's better to provide it when they request it.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nashr
hi tasha

the officer asked me to provide cv& employer reference only, i send him the documents plus a bank statement as work support document, later he asked for new bank statement to support the funds claim. (all requested document was scanned and sent by mail ,he accepted it ..)

some people got the ss without providing bank statement , i think it's better to provide it when they request it.
Could you please provide me with the email address that you forwarded the documents too. Thanks
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
Could you please provide me with the email address that you forwarded the documents too. Thanks

we have supplied extra docs by email.... if they are requested your case worker will give you their direct email address and they then pass the additional documents to the case officer...

ours were requested 4 weeks ago and then further requests 1 week ago and we still havnt heard anything...12 weeks and 1 day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.