Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
This Thursday is our 10th week!!

I cracked this morning and sent QLD an email (just so i feel like im doing something and cos im going slightly crazy!), will let you all know wot kind of response i get!
Nice one Julie, It will be good to hear what they have to say!

They must have a huge pile of applications waiting to be signed off, because they are very slow in getting them out!

Tasha
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linzi32

We have gone through an agent too but seen as they forgot to enclose our skill assessment at the beginning and QLD emailed us direct to let us know, thought i would make use of the contact!!! lol x
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Hi Linzi32

We have gone through an agent too but seen as they forgot to enclose our skill assessment at the beginning and QLD emailed us direct to let us know, thought i would make use of the contact!!! lol x
Yes you might as well all i have is a file number, no contact email or telephone numbers...god its a pain having to wait, let me know what reply you get...cheers
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LINZI32
ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cant take anymore its like am wishing my life away, its all i think about every second of the day !!
You are so not alone in that... Its not good wishing your life away, but that is exactly what I am doing at the moment too!!!

I am sure they will all start to flood in soon I hope

Tasha
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

I know the waiting is hard, but don't some of you guys think you might be leaving yourselves open to a MASSIVE disappointment. I have been waiting for nearly ten weeks now and not a word, no request for further info, nothing. So I am going to work as usual, doing what I can actually have an influence on and trying to forget about the whole waiting game. Infact, the ten weeks I have waited already have gone quite quick. The thing is, if I do get knocked back as any of us quite easily could be, I haven't spent the last ten weeks thinking about it every waking second and pinning all my hopes on it. It will just be, ok, lets have a look at the next option or carrying on waiting for the 175.
Best of luck to everyone out there, chill guys.

Chris.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisling
I know the waiting is hard, but don't some of you guys think you might be leaving yourselves open to a MASSIVE disappointment. I have been waiting for nearly ten weeks now and not a word, no request for further info, nothing. So I am going to work as usual, doing what I can actually have an influence on and trying to forget about the whole waiting game. Infact, the ten weeks I have waited already have gone quite quick. The thing is, if I do get knocked back as any of us quite easily could be, I haven't spent the last ten weeks thinking about it every waking second and pinning all my hopes on it. It will just be, ok, lets have a look at the next option or carrying on waiting for the 175.
Best of luck to everyone out there, chill guys.

Chris.
Hi Chris

You have very wise words, I just wish I could be as calm as you. But, as much as I have tried it does not work. On the outside I am all cool calm and collected but inside I am thinking about why the process is taking so long now.

I think whatever happens whether we calm down or carry on as we are it wont change the MASSIVE disappointment if we dont get the SS as this is something we truly want to happen for us!

But what will be will be and time will tell. Lets just hope it wont be too much longer now!

Tasha
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by taz2008
Hi Chris

You have very wise words, I just wish I could be as calm as you. But, as much as I have tried it does not work. On the outside I am all cool calm and collected but inside I am thinking about why the process is taking so long now.

I think whatever happens whether we calm down or carry on as we are it wont change the MASSIVE disappointment if we dont get the SS as this is something we truly want to happen for us!

But what will be will be and time will tell. Lets just hope it wont be too much longer now!:

Tasha

Well think i better take a Chilllllllllllllllll Pilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

This Thursday is our 10th week!!

I cracked this morning and sent QLD an email (just so i feel like im doing something and cos im going slightly crazy!), will let you all know wot kind of response i get!

Hi am just wondering did you get an answer from queensland reference your email?? Just wondering what they said thats if they have replied !"

Thanks
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Hi Linzi

I spent all night been excited about this morning thinking i might have had a reply - no such luck!!!!! that'l teach me!!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Thought i'd let you know, i also got fed up of waiting & emailed Queensland ( on behalf of OH ) 2 days ago. I received a reply this morning which is as follows

Dear Mr Entwistle

Thank you for your email

Your application is still several weeks away from being assessed. You will hear from us once we get to it.

Regards

Ms Jodie Willis
Project Officer
Migration & Skills Recruitment Queensland

Looks like we could be in for a long wait
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Hi Missa

When is your 10 weeks up..??
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by missa
Hi All

Thought i'd let you know, i also got fed up of waiting & emailed Queensland ( on behalf of OH ) 2 days ago. I received a reply this morning which is as follows

Dear Mr Entwistle

Thank you for your email

Your application is still several weeks away from being assessed. You will hear from us once we get to it.

Regards

Ms Jodie Willis
Project Officer
Migration & Skills Recruitment Queensland

Looks like we could be in for a long wait

Awwwww NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

I cant wait any longer, doing my head in !!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Our 10 weeks was up last week!! It is 11 weeks today
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by missa
Hi

Our 10 weeks was up last week!! It is 11 weeks today
O great - ours is 10 weeks tomorrow - at least your a week ahead of us!!!

'several weeks' covers a multitude doesnt it?!?! basically anytime in the distant future!!!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

My agent has just told me according to there records its taking Queensland approx 10-16wks to process applications...so we might as well forget checking the post for a while...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.