Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Jul 6th 2009, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

manix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Hey taz,

When was your application recieved by QLD??
Old Jul 6th 2009, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manix
Hey taz,

When was your application recieved by QLD??
3rd April it was received, and my ack letter said 8-10wks, but we all know that's not true now!

My agent told me it could be a 4 month waiting period now
Old Jul 6th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Sure you won't have much longer looking at the response from Linzi's post last week, they were processing from 30th March so this week should be your lucky week.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LINZI32
HI

just to let you all know i have had a reply from Queensland and this is what it says

With regards to your enquiry, I can advise that we are currently processing application received on 30 March 2009. As your client's application was received on 14 April 2009, it will still take 3 to 4 weeks before it is finalised.

Hi

Well that sounds good for us as our application was received on 30th March so fingers crossed we hear something soon
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by missa
Hi

Well that sounds good for us as our application was received on 30th March so fingers crossed we hear something soon
I hope so soon, they seem to have gone on hold not hearing much from anyone at the moment. That email came from Queensland not my agent...so fingers crossed they start moving thru all the applications again !!

Let us know when you hear something, lets see if there telling fibs or not !!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Sure you won't have much longer looking at the response from Linzi's post last week, they were processing from 30th March so this week should be your lucky week.
Lets hope its someones lucky weeks....another monday and nobody seems to have SS today !! ....arhhhhhhhhh
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh guys, we are really going through a tough time at the moment. It really does help to let off a little steam on this forum and keep each other going. Please post as soon as ss recieved, I am 10 weeks so another month or so for me to wait!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

I am so tempted to ring them tonight to see how much longer! The wait is unbearable, but at least if you know your application has not been looked at yet you can stop thinking about it for a while, but after we are so close to getting an answer soon, its killing me! lol

Have any of you been asked for further documents since lodging your application?
Old Jul 6th 2009, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

nothing yet but i've just passed the 6 week, so be a little while yet I would think!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

nothing yet but i've just passed the 6 week, so be a little while yet I would think!
Did you have to provide proof of funds with your application? We were on the old application form and it was not necessary then, but I reckon that is what we will be asked for next!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by taz2008
Did you have to provide proof of funds with your application? We were on the old application form and it was not necessary then, but I reckon that is what we will be asked for next!
I've not been asked, wish i had really so i know its being looked at !!! think am either 13wks !!
Old Jul 9th 2009, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Well another depressing week looks like nobody has got SS again ! Let bring more hope to next week !! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LINZI32
Well another depressing week looks like nobody has got SS again ! Let bring more hope to next week !! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey Linzi, I am sure something will happen next week (well I am not SURE, but hey wishfull thinking!).

I am heading to 11 weeks now, you guys are nearly at 14 so lets hope thats the timeframe.

I had to submit the proof of funds, I am just hoping what I sent was sufficient, otherwise another delay!

Have a nice weekend all and fingers crossed for next week!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
Hey Linzi, I am sure something will happen next week (well I am not SURE, but hey wishfull thinking!).

I am heading to 11 weeks now, you guys are nearly at 14 so lets hope thats the timeframe.

I had to submit the proof of funds, I am just hoping what I sent was sufficient, otherwise another delay!

Have a nice weekend all and fingers crossed for next week!
Hi Debbie

I keep thinking something will happen every week, last wk, this wk like you say could be next week....fingers crossed

Nothing seems to have happened on this thread for a while now.

Let keep hoping and good luck with the funds you sent am sure you will be ok

Lindsey
Old Jul 12th 2009, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road

hya all
We (hubby and i) have been checking this post for ages - 15 weeks to be precise. So i thought i'd put a note on here. We, like missa, had our ss app acknowledged on the 30 march and have heard nothing yet. that is 15weeks nxt tues!!!. far more that the initial 8 weeks our agent told us. Plus hubbys trade has now been taken off the list.

fingers crossed and good luck to every one that is waiting. I'm sure/hoping that this time next year we can all meet up and laugh about this wait.

Kerry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.