PCC from India (merged threads)

Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:16 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: if you need help for PCC in Banglaore(India)

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1

In the loving memories of Mr. Waterman and Mr. Manish123..
these guys must be present on BE with another screen name and can strike anytime with their "routine" questions .. so just beware
Old Jul 31st 2009, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

akat is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Yet another Indian PCC question/confusion

Hello,

I applied for Indian PCC at the local Indian consulate for myself and my wife. (I am living outside of India at the moment)

My wife got her PCC in a few days. But, it wasnt really a "certificate". It was just a "stamp" on the passport.

I got my PCC after 1.5 months!! But when I received mine, in addition to the "stamp", I also received an actual "certificate" that says "This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of so and so (my full name), ...."

Does anyone know what is it that the DIAC is looking for?
The stamp in the passport, or the certificate or both or any?

I am wondering if I should to go back to the consulate () and ask for a "certificate" for my wife?

Thanks!!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Yet another Indian PCC question/confusion

Originally Posted by akat
Hello,

I applied for Indian PCC at the local Indian consulate for myself and my wife. (I am living outside of India at the moment)

My wife got her PCC in a few days. But, it wasnt really a "certificate". It was just a "stamp" on the passport.

I got my PCC after 1.5 months!! But when I received mine, in addition to the "stamp", I also received an actual "certificate" that says "This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of so and so (my full name), ...."

Does anyone know what is it that the DIAC is looking for?
The stamp in the passport, or the certificate or both or any?

I am wondering if I should to go back to the consulate () and ask for a "certificate" for my wife?

Thanks!!
Yes its should be the certificate stamping is just an observation
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC from India

Hey guys ...Has any one of you done police check for any non migrating dependent in your application. Is it required to carry out police check for the non migrating dependent also
Old Aug 1st 2009, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Hey guys ...Has any one of you done police check for any non migrating dependent in your application. Is it required to carry out police check for the non migrating dependent also
No Police checks are required only those who are migrating over 16 years of age
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
No Police checks are required only those who are migrating over 16 years of age
Thanks shiva for your response..... Shiva did you have any non migrating dependents in your application.

Shiva one more question is it possible for the non migrating dependents to do their medical check from a different country and the prime applicant from a different country ? Or is it necessary that both nonmigrating dependent and the prime applicant should undergo the medical test together at the same place.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Thanks shiva for your response..... Shiva did you have any non migrating dependents in your application.

Shiva one more question is it possible for the non migrating dependents to do their medical check from a different country and the prime applicant from a different country ? Or is it necessary that both nonmigrating dependent and the prime applicant should undergo the medical test together at the same place.
No I dont have any non migrating dependents.

Yes you can do medicals in diff country and others can do in a differnt country all you need is to fill the file number in office use column rightly and

It will be the loop for your medical for all the applicants including migirating and non migrating applicants
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
No I dont have any non migrating dependents.

Yes you can do medicals in diff country and others can do in a differnt country all you need is to fill the file number in office use column rightly and

It will be the loop for your medical for all the applicants including migirating and non migrating applicants
Great Shiva ...you a genious
Old Aug 9th 2009, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

karthit is an unknown quantity at this point

Can one of the experts here help me by answering my question and clarifying my doubt? Thanks in advance!

My passport was first issued in B'lore, almost 14 yrs back. In the meanwhile, I have moved and lived outside India. My passport was renewed in UAE, few yrs back and I am now back in India and living in TamilNadu. I need to apply for a PCC and need to know if I can goto B'lore and apply and get it quickly or have to go through the tedious process of applying through RPO Chennai?
Old Aug 10th 2009, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karthit
Can one of the experts here help me by answering my question and clarifying my doubt? Thanks in advance!

My passport was first issued in B'lore, almost 14 yrs back. In the meanwhile, I have moved and lived outside India. My passport was renewed in UAE, few yrs back and I am now back in India and living in TamilNadu. I need to apply for a PCC and need to know if I can goto B'lore and apply and get it quickly or have to go through the tedious process of applying through RPO Chennai?
Bangalore or Chennai, you'd need to prove that you have been living in a local jurisdiction address becos your current passport was issued in UAE. Since, you are in Chennai, you'd be better off in going to Chennai RPO.

I'd say, have the required address proofs for the address you have lived in the last 1 year and submit Form 2, with two copies of PP forms at Chennai RPO. They'd need to get the Police verifications done at all the addresses you have mentioned and then issue you a PCC.

I f it is just one address in Chennai RPO jurisdiction, you might get it as early as in 1 month. If more, it may take longer. Also, please mention in the FORM as PCC for Australia. I forgot the australia part and that delayed it by a few days.

good luck!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

karthit is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot Rodger. I am planning to goto RPO Chennai tomorrow to apply for the PCC. Thanks for your wishes and I really hope to get it ASAP.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

Got my PCC in three working days thanks to a helpful contact in RPO
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bannie
Got my PCC in three working days thanks to a helpful contact in RPO
Bannie, if one continues to live in the same address as it is in the Passport, it only takes a day to get the PCC. I am not sure about your case. point, is you don't need any helpful contact in normal circumstances.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Bannie, if one continues to live in the same address as it is in the Passport, it only takes a day to get the PCC. I am not sure about your case. point, is you don't need any helpful contact in normal circumstances.
Hmmm, may be
Old Aug 11th 2009, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bannie
Hmmm, may be
Are you obsessed with ''...

I can see you use it pretty often in all of your posts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.