PCC from India (merged threads)

Old Aug 29th 2009, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

dipenpatel123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC from India

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
hi Shiv,
if you read thru this thread you'd get answers to your questions wrt PCC.

however let me briefly explain them again.

Scenario 1: Your passport was issued in the same RPO and you have not changed your address since it was issued.
All you'd need is apply with Form 2 - miscellaneous services as PCC and you'd get your PCC delivered at the counter the next working day - at the max two -three business days.

Scenario 2: Your passport was issued in the same RPO and you have since changed your address / issued at a different RPO:
1) You need to apply with Form 2 & personal particulars (in Duplicate).
2) If you have changed addresses multiple times in the past one year, that many copies of personal particular forms.
3) Along with that you need to provide address proof (Lease Agreement, BSNL Bill, Letter from employer, E-Bill, Voter-ID, Driving License etc.. and atleast two would be required.) for the current and previous addresses you have lived in the last 1 year period.
This will take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks as police verification of the physical addresses need to happen. Your passport and PCC would be sent by speed post once ready.
are you referring to miscell.pdf

Government of India
Ministry of External Affairs
Application for Miscellaneous Services on Indian Passports
(For use in India)

if yes then

10. Information required under Section 10(3) of the Passport Act, 1967
Are any criminal proceedings pending against the applicant before a Court in India? NO YES
NOTE: If answer to above is ‘YES’, furnish details in a separate sheet.

we should tick YES , right?

then what about If answer to above is ‘YES’, furnish details in a separate sheet.

and What would be in Service Required …………………………………………� �…..
Old Aug 29th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dipenpatel123
are you referring to miscell.pdf

Government of India
Ministry of External Affairs
Application for Miscellaneous Services on Indian Passports
(For use in India)

if yes then

10. Information required under Section 10(3) of the Passport Act, 1967
Are any criminal proceedings pending against the applicant before a Court in India? NO YES
NOTE: If answer to above is ‘YES’, furnish details in a separate sheet.

we should tick YES , right?

then what about If answer to above is ‘YES’, furnish details in a separate sheet.

and What would be in Service Required …………………………………………� �…..

If you have any "Criminal" case pending in an Indian Court, you should mentioned 'Yes', otherwise 'No'.

And service required should be "PCC for Australia".

Ronan
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

karthit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yey, Wow, I finally got my PCC!! Applied on Aug 10th and got it on Sep 2!! What a relief! Thanks a ton to Rodger Lawson. You made the rough ride a lot smoother for me!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karthit
Yey, Wow, I finally got my PCC!! Applied on Aug 10th and got it on Sep 2!! What a relief! Thanks a ton to Rodger Lawson. You made the rough ride a lot smoother for me!
You are welcome mate! Good Luck with the PR!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:01 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

how long is the validity of Indian PCC..?..one year or six months?..

also if someone knows, let me know the validity period of medicals

thanks in advance
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajt
how long is the validity of Indian PCC..?..one year or six months?..

also if someone knows, let me know the validity period of medicals

thanks in advance
Australian Immigrtion gives pcc and medicals a validity period of 12 months.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one small question...(valid for people form India)

I have heard from someone that while validating your PR, Indian Airport Govt Officials ( GOVT BABUS) may create problems for you, if your PCC was issued 6 months ago..they may ask you to get your PCC again before they stamp your passport for departure.

How much it is true?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1

I have heard from someone that while validating your PR, Indian Airport Govt Officials ( GOVT BABUS) may create problems for you, if your PCC was issued 6 months ago..they may ask you to get your PCC again before they stamp your passport for departure.

How much it is true?
oh no..tell me it's no true
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by supriyag123
oh no..tell me it's no true
I hope it's not...but someone told me. If your pcc was issued 6 months back..they create problems...and my frnd's frnd gave 500 bucks to move further to that GOVT SUCKER OFFICIAL...
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

How much it is true?
Not true and Nothing to worry.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

How much it is true?
That information is utter non-sense.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bannie
That information is utter non-sense.

Thanks guys....I am sure you guys are 100% correct!!

Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

vijay_tk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC time frame in India

So means I have to apply through BLR passport office only? means I should not go to Jalandhar?

Please advise guys....
aman

if u stay more than one year in a particular place u have to mention that address for PCC. but u said u were in blore for 9 months only. so no problem. u mention ur jalandar address dont mention blore.

when u have applied for passport and if police checks have been completed at that time then no problem. damn sure u will get PCC on the same day itself.

getting PCC is very simple. if u have any complicated issues in that u better come to chennai whatever issues it may be ill arrange u getting within a day by saying that u were in chennai for past 1.5 years
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

if u stay more than one year in a particular place u have to mention that address for PCC. but u said u were in blore for 9 months only. so no problem. u mention ur jalandar address dont mention blore.

when u have applied for passport and if police checks have been completed at that time then no problem. damn sure u will get PCC on the same day itself.
Good morning fella. Aman has his PR already. Guess its too late now for a PCC

getting PCC is very simple. if u have any complicated issues in that u better come to chennai whatever issues it may be ill arrange u getting within a day by saying that u were in chennai for past 1.5 years.
So is this some kind of advertisement? Don't you think its illegal to assist people this way
Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
Good morning fella. Aman has his PR already. Guess its too late now for a PCC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.