PCC from India (merged threads)

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC time frame in India

Originally Posted by angelpowers
What will be the process involved if I apply at Chd RPO and specify current address of Delhi?
if you apply in Chd with Delhi address, they'll send you back with direction to apply at Delhi.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: PCC time frame in India

Originally Posted by angelpowers
What will be the process involved if I apply at Chd RPO and specify current address of Delhi?
CHD RPO - Delhi RPO for police checks - Crime records division Delhi - Then Local Police station - verfication - they might call your for Police station - or they send cops to your local address for verification - In between money deals - then same procedure follows to reach CHD RPO

Good luck to you..
Old Oct 24th 2009, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

kickstart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC from India

can we check indian pcc status online?.....if yes can any one please send me the link
Old Oct 26th 2009, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kickstart
can we check indian pcc status online?.....if yes can any one please send me the link
you can check that here.. http://passport.gov.in/

under the pulll down menu STATUS PAGE, choose the RPO you applied under.

FYI, it will not give you a detailed status. but you'd get a fairly good high level status. (such as sent for Police Verification, Verification received, processsing commenced etc).
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
you can check that here.. http://passport.gov.in/

under the pulll down menu STATUS PAGE, choose the RPO you applied under.

FYI, it will not give you a detailed status. but you'd get a fairly good high level status. (such as sent for Police Verification, Verification received, processsing commenced etc).
Thank You.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

any one knows average processing time in india for PCC.....any one from hyderabad whats was ur prcessing time for PCC......the address in my passport and the current address i am living is the same
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

any one knows average processing time in india for PCC.....any one from hyderabad whats was ur prcessing time for PCC......the address in my passport and the current address i am living is the same
if you are in the same address as in your passport and apply at the same RPO that issued your passport, then it's matter of one to two working days to get your PCC back.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

My experience with Hyd RPO is very painful. No matter what time you go there it is filled with hustling policemen pushing people, long queues of irate people who have to wait at least 2-3 hours to reach the officer desk, unsupporting and frustrated officers shouting at you, etc.

Make sure you take at least half day leave in case you have to visit Hyd RPO and reach there early as 9 am so that you can reach the window by 12 pm. The majestic officers are Hyd officer don't belive in picking phone, so even for small enquiry you have to tolerate pain of standing at least 3 hours in the queue.

I doubt they will complete even the easiest task as yours in less than 2 weeks
Old Oct 30th 2009, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
My experience with Hyd RPO is very painful. No matter what time you go there it is filled with hustling policemen pushing people, long queues of irate people who have to wait at least 2-3 hours to reach the officer desk, unsupporting and frustrated officers shouting at you, etc.

Make sure you take at least half day leave in case you have to visit Hyd RPO and reach there early as 9 am so that you can reach the window by 12 pm. The majestic officers are Hyd officer don't believe in picking phone, so even for small enquiry you have to tolerate pain of standing at least 3 hours in the queue.

I doubt they will complete even the easiest task as yours in less than 2 weeks
Thats very sad part. But not only HYD yaar so be happy all of us have to suffer

I have to travel 500 KM to reach cheanni RPO to be in the que early morning around 5. Already there was a long que more than 100 even at 5 AM.

So traveling by train/bus took 12 hours in night and to reach desk its takes min 3-4 hours so after 15-20 hours without even go for pissing I can see them in between tea breaks/lunch break/ and cops who control the crowd behave like we are terrorists

Jai Ho.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Thats very sad part. But not only HYD yaar so be happy all of us have to suffer

I have to travel 500 KM to reach cheanni RPO to be in the que early morning around 5. Already there was a long que more than 100 even at 5 AM.

So traveling by train/bus took 12 hours in night and to reach desk its takes min 3-4 hours so after 15-20 hours without even go for pissing I can see them in between tea breaks/lunch break/ and cops who control the crowd behave like we are terrorists

Jai Ho.
Bangalore and Chd RPOs are very organized. Hyd and Chennai are the worst. (I have personally experienced Chd, Chennai and Hyderabad (4times)). Heated arguments, jumping/cheating in queues, police goons manhandling innocent people to the extent of catching their collars, etc are very common scenes there.

Few days back my colleague went to B'lore RPO he was amazed to see the discipline there. So its different from place to place.

Last edited by mpgrewal; Oct 30th 2009 at 3:38 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anybody had any experience with Pune RPO?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

angelpowers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Bangalore and Chd RPOs are very organized. Hyd and Chennai are the worst. (I have personally experienced Chd, Chennai and Hyderabad (4times)). Heated arguments, jumping/cheating in queues, police goons manhandling innocent people to the extent of catching their collars, etc are very common scenes there.

Few days back my colleague went to B'lore RPO he was amazed to see the discipline there. So its different from place to place.
But even Chandigarh offc takes a week.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 10:59 am
Just Joined

I have applied for pcc in hyderabad before 18 days still did not get it
Old Nov 8th 2009, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

I have applied for pcc in hyderabad before 18 days still did not get it
I am waiting from two months for only local police check based PCC. Read the whole thread properly to get estimates for Hyd PCC
Old Nov 8th 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my PCC from Pune RPO in one day. My passport was issued at Nagpur.It was my luck I guess. But I agree, the whole process is horrible and starts the pulse racing..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.