PCC from India (merged threads)

Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: PCC from India

Originally Posted by ozmania
hi folks,
Has anyone got the PCC done from Noida, India? I just recently came back from US and am new to this place so have no clue whatsoever about which office to contact here. I have my native PCC to be done from Punjab; but since i am currently residing in Noida, i thought to get it done from here.
So, if anyone has any addresses/contacts/experiences to share reg. the PCC from Noida, i will be obliged.

On second thoughts, after reading the posts above, I am thinking if it's fine to skip the Noida PCC alltogether, and just go with my native PCC. Waiting for some responses here to see what's the risk involved.
PCC is for whole India not specific to any states. PCC from Punjab is enough for Oz immigration
Old Oct 21st 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

angelpowers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
PCC is for whole India not specific to any states. PCC from Punjab is enough for Oz immigration
Hello,
Can I take my PCC from Chandigarh RPO even though my current residential address(for past 4 months ) is of Delhi?
Pls help.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angelpowers
Hello,
Can I take my PCC from Chandigarh RPO even though my current residential address(for past 4 months ) is of Delhi?
Pls help.
you can but fill ur chandigar address I mean passport address in misc form not delhi one

Normally if PCC applied from same RPO where passport issued will be quick if you go another way you encounter with issues please read the previous replies from page 1-8 you will have clear Idea
Old Oct 21st 2009, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Hi ajt but heard its a crime. By rule, you have to get it from your current place(if you are staying more than 9 months). So hiding information that you are staying somewhere else can put you in trouble esp for the immigration thing.

Yes I agree with you that local is fast.
Hi,
Just wanted to know if it is less than 9 months, can I apply from my the RPO which issued my passport?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Hi,
Just wanted to know if it is less than 9 months, can I apply from my the RPO which issued my passport?
As per my knowledge, this time limit is dependent on RPO. Some RPO have it as 1 years others have it as 2 yrs also. Never heard it less than 9 months.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

As per my knowledge, this time limit is dependent on RPO. Some RPO have it as 1 years others have it as 2 yrs also. Never heard it less than 9 months.
So, is it alright to apply from the RPO(Chandigarh) that issued my passport though I have been living at Delhi for past 5 months?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

So, is it alright to apply from the RPO(Chandigarh) that issued my passport though I have been living at Delhi for past 5 months?
it's ok as long as you have proof that you are residing in Chandigarh RPO jurisdiction. (which i assume you are not).

my advice to you: "Don't worry about the wait. just go ahead and apply in Delhi where you are currently residing. do it the right way. "
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: PCC time frame in India

Originally Posted by ajt
Hi Shiva ..
my passport has been issued from kerala...but im working in bangalore for the last 4 years....SO as per what you say ...i can get PCC from Kerala ...right?....but will the process get delayed because they will have to inquire with the bangalore police since my present address is in bangalore?
Hi,
I have a similar case. I am staying at Delhi for past 5 months. However, my passport was issued from Chandigarh.
Do I need to fill up Misc Form 2 only?
Is it ok to mention current address in Form 2 of Delhi?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Hi,
I have a similar case. I am staying at Delhi for past 5 months. However, my passport was issued from Chandigarh.
Do I need to fill up Misc Form 2 only?
Is it ok to mention current address in Form 2 of Delhi?
Looking at your timeline. Your CO was assigned on 29 Sep. CO gives 28 days to produce or apply for PCC. And you haven't done any of them and 24 days have passed. I would advise you to stop pondering and apply whereever. If you want to apply to Chd, go do it before that deadline expires.

Don't forget to inform your CO, if you miss the deadline.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Looking at your timeline. Your CO was assigned on 29 Sep. CO gives 28 days to produce or apply for PCC. And you haven't done any of them and 24 days have passed. I would advise you to stop pondering and apply whereever. If you want to apply to Chd, go do it before that deadline expires.

Don't forget to inform your CO, if you miss the deadline.
Well, I have been given 70 days.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well, I have been given 70 days.
Even 70 days are less for PCC. I applied my PCC 40 days back and still have no hope of getting it soon.

Chd route will be definitely much faster but as we warned earlier, it may be illegal. So contact some PCC professional, they will guide you.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Even 70 days are less for PCC. I applied my PCC 40 days back and still have no hope of getting it soon.

Chd route will be definitely much faster but as we warned earlier, it may be illegal. So contact some PCC professional, they will guide you.
Again this same question roaming around there is no harm to getting PCC from same RPO its much faster and easy then choosing another way and no where its illegal

Our officers are busy with elections and naxals
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

ozmania is an unknown quantity at this point

Again this same question roaming around there is no harm to getting PCC from same RPO its much faster and easy then choosing another way and no where its illegal

yep! i think it's reasonable enough to get the PCC from the native/more-accesible place, than to get into an endless loop whilst trying to get it from multiple locations.
I am decided to take this calculated risk.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

What will be the process involved if I apply at Chd RPO and specify current address of Delhi?
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Well said Shiva and I'm sure Delhi office folks are busy will Commonwealth games, there it may get processed only after the games.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.