November 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by afroswede
I've FINALLY got a case officer, yay! I received an e-mail from him today requesting me to send the "Australian Values Statement" form 1281....If that is all that required, I reckon my visa can't be too far off now!!!
Does anyone know if the form 1281 is something you can download, complete and send off in advance of getting a case officer - had a look on the website, although it talks about it in great detail, i can find the actual form .... sorry but I'm desparate to try and do something!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

I've FINALLY got a case officer, yay! I received an e-mail from him today requesting me to send the "Australian Values Statement" form 1281....If that is all that required, I reckon my visa can't be too far off now!!!
Well done on getting a case officer. Good feeling isn't it? Let's hope all the novemberees get moving.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ebyron
Fantastic , are you the first november to get a case officer?!?! Congratulations .... things are clearly moving on today!!!!!! I'm desparate to be out there by July ...........
We got a case officer on 14th march - requested Aust Values Stat. They provided the form with my file no already on it, printed it off, signed it and scanned back. Had another stroke of luck too as we have managed to sell our house
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
We got a case officer on 14th march - requested Aust Values Stat. They provided the form with my file no already on it, printed it off, signed it and scanned back. Had another stroke of luck too as we have managed to sell our house

Well done!! after months of tracking the Sept / Oct threads it's good to see some movement on this one!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:25 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

congratulations on the sale of your house, that's another box ticked, I wonder which one of us will be over there first ? the race is on
kate
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on selling your house, I reckon that's a huge box ticked

Sam
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Well done on selling your house, I reckon that's a huge box ticked

Sam
Well done re CO and house selling. looks like things are moving - hoorah!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

afroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really nice

Hi Oz2Go, would you mind giving me the e-mail address you sent form 1281 to? I have tried sending it to [email protected] but I just keep getting failed delivery messages - how frustrating is that! :curse:
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Oz2Go, would you mind giving me the e-mail address you sent form 1281 to? I have tried sending it to [email protected] but I just keep getting failed delivery messages - how frustrating is that! :curse:
Can i ask .. where did you get the form from?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

afroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really niceafroswede is just really nice

Originally Posted by ebyron
Can i ask .. where did you get the form from?
Hi ebyron,

my case officer e-mailed me the form. That was the easy bit, now I'd like to know how to return it...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

acotiga will become famous soon enough

It seams like andreas64 got also CO today. At least that's what it says on the timeline page. He applied 6 nov and got it today. Nice!!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

Up to Nov 6th for some.

Wow, it is getting close to the rest of us waiting
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:57 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

woo hoo! this is looking great, I'm gonna be glued to the update page now, watching,waiting,watching,waiting,waiting.........
kate
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to everyone who have case officers. Things really are starting to happen for us. Since you have heard from them have they updated your status page?

Gina x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

My status page was updated yesterday when I was assigned a case officer to "Application being processed further".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.