Wikiposts

NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

sophie26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Hello fellow Novemberer's!!!

can anyone jog my memory - i've searched putting in meds and police but not found much really in terms of how i go about doing meds and police etc what forms i need etc. Can anyone advise or point me in right direction?! thank you.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

Hello.

You have to log in to your online application and go to the document checklist. In there will be your forms for medical and x-ray.

There is a list on the immi website of panel doctors. You just ring one of them up and book it. They seem to be about £190 for medical and £70ish for x-ray.

Hope that helps.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

much appreciated. i have just logged in and the forms are 160 radiology on x ray & 26eh medical exam for aus visa.
what about police?
sorry for questions.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Tubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to allTubbs2Oz is a name known to all

That's OK. For the police if you're in the UK (assuming you are) you have to go to

http://www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.asp

there is a form on there to get those checks done. Good luck with your application.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

yes, sunny huddersfield. Thanks for that. i went through a spurt of overdosing on immigration info then after xmas thought i need to back away for a bit or else i will go mad! now i feel i need to get my arse in gear again......
much appreciated.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, it should all be happening fairly soon (well relatively) for you November CSLers. I've booked my meds already anyway, in the hope that come the end of May all being well we go straight to visa grant. Seems that you don't want to delay anything at the moment for fear of legislation changes.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
Yes, it should all be happening fairly soon (well relatively) for you November CSLers. I've booked my meds already anyway, in the hope that come the end of May all being well we go straight to visa grant. Seems that you don't want to delay anything at the moment for fear of legislation changes.
Everyone wants to get through be4 any -ve legislation changes happen
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

I agree, I was meaning the global you, rather than a personal one. My meds are booked for 6th April so I'm doing exactly the same.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Our first entry depends on meds or pcc?? I have heard that the validiy of meds is 1 year and of pcc is 6 months. Is it true than that when we load our pcc, we have 2 move Oz within 6 months if VISA is granted??
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tubbs2Oz
I agree, I was meaning the global you, rather than a personal one. My meds are booked for 6th April so I'm doing exactly the same.
Hi,
Tubbs2Oz kindly tell your timeline and if you are a November applicant, kindly update the list of Nov. 2008 applicants.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:07 am
Just Joined

ErikOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone read about the cut in the number of skilled migration visas:
http://http://www.smh.com.au/nationa...0316-8zyj.html

Is this cut all across occupations or does this only affect tradesmen and building jobs as the article seems to suggest?

Does this mean we might be looking at even longer processing times? First they introduce CSL, now they cut the number of visas - I'm losing hope I might even have a chance of getting my visa within a year.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Hi,
Tubbs2Oz kindly tell your timeline and if you are a November applicant, kindly update the list of Nov. 2008 applicants.
Hi Letusenjoy79,

I should have been a Nov applicant as I had already got my skills assessment done, but I was really disorganised and didn't submit my application until January 2009. Sorry if you feel that I was gatecrashing!
Old Mar 31st 2009, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

I hope that the CSL applicants are likely to get CO maximum by middle of May, as DIAC is allocating COs to June 2008 applicants now i.e. it has processed applications of Oct 2007 to May 2008 within 1.5 months(mid Feb. to March).
Good Luck to all
Sanjay
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:45 am
Just Joined

taniaholmes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi iam new to this never been on this website before , my husband is on the MODL 175 as a fitter , visa application was recieved 04/11/08 in Aus, we was exspecting are medicals around may, with every thing thats changed ive heard we wont get medicals till end of this year not sure when, could anyone give me some advice
thanks Tania.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by taniaholmes
Hi iam new to this never been on this website before , my husband is on the MODL 175 as a fitter , visa application was recieved 04/11/08 in Aus, we was exspecting are medicals around may, with every thing thats changed ive heard we wont get medicals till end of this year not sure when, could anyone give me some advice
thanks Tania.
At present you need to wait and see how the things progress. There is not much which either you or any1 could do abt this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.