NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by stevenandlisa
Hi November pals, just wanted to share our good news with you all and give you hope - WE GOT OUR VISA!!!

OMG, feels like a dream wasn't expecting it yet! Thought we might be allocated CO by end of May so still stunned!

We had done our police checks in Nov and meds in Jan, so everything was in place making it nice n easy for them to stamp! No CO allocated, just got 1 email today out of the blue from them issuing our Visa. They've given us until November to go validate, but we'll be off before then

Hope the rest of you don't wait too much longer, at least it shows they're working through the groups and issuing them visas to a better life

Good luck all!
Lisa and Steven (aussies to be)

Congrats Steven and Lisa - Great News!

x
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

amanmca is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Updated list is as below:
1. Looking forward to Oz-LR Country- Lodged RSMS 119 on 24.11.08- VISA granted
2. John& Becky - Plumber -Lodged VISA on 20.11.08
3. letusenjoy79 - Civil Engineer- HR Country- 175 CSL-Lodged on 20.11.08
4. Hafiz - 475 - Lodged on 02.11.08
5. Jhonywalker -175 - Lodged on 11.11.08
6. stevenandlisa -175 CSL & MODL - Lodged on 02.11.08- VISA granted
7. man_called_horse - 175 -Service Engineer Supervisor-Lodged on 14.11.08
8. wbm99 - 175 -Lodged on 11.11.08
9. Obibini -175-Lodged on 11.11.08
10. shirley78 -175-chef -Lodged on 14.11.08
11. fluffy_dassie - 45- Lodged on 18.11.08
12. LiamJackson - Lodged on 21.11.08
13. TakenThePlunge -175 MODL -Lodged on 05.11.08
14. kegz- Lodged on 21.11.08
15. erikoz- 175 - Lodged on 22.11.08
16. pzbaz - 175 - Lodged on 19.11.08
17. sophie26- 175 -Lodged on 14.11.08
18. ronnie98- Lodged on 24.11.08
19. peter and net -175 - Lodged on 25.11.08
20. eurosyl
21. sydmel -175 -Lodged on 23.11.08
22. eammon -176 -Carpenter - Lodged on 26.11.08
23. Zaryn- 176 Lodged on 19.11.08
24. natalieml -475- Lodged on 26.11.08
25. jaystar -176 -Lodged on 28.11.08
26. malikkhi - 175-HR Country- Lodged on 27.11.08
27. apak -175 -Lodged on 29.11.08
28. danish -475 - Lodged on 19.11.08
29. talara -175-Lodged on 24.11.08
30. Noodler - 175 -CSL & MODL - Lodged on 30.11.08
31. imranmik21 -175 - CSL & MODL - Lodged on 18.11.08
32. amanmca - CSL-IT- Lodged on 02.11.08 CO alloted
33. etan - 475 - Lodged on 28.11.2008
34. paula_lou 175 -CSL -Lodged on 21.11.08
35. maverick1611- 175 -CSL -Lodged on 14.11.08
36. Brahms-176 Lodged 27.11.08

Please keep updating for benefit of all November 08 applicants

Hey letusenjoy79,

Thanks!! for updating my status.

GOd bless us with Aussie VISA's

-aman
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by amanmca
Hey letusenjoy79,

Thanks!! for updating my status.

GOd bless us with Aussie VISA's

-aman
Absolutely, Blessings of God are always required. Where are you thinking to move Aman?
Sanjay
Old Apr 25th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

I suppose many of November 2008 applicants who were state sponsored must have got their VISA, Can they please upgrade the status?
Regards
Sanjay
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Brahms is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Can somebody please tell me how other applicants (Non CSL Non MODL Non State Sponsored just SOL) are being handled now.... When are we going to be allocated a CO..any sooner or we just have to Wait and Wait and wait and see. At least can we expect a reply within this year, if not within the beginning of next fiscal year at DIAC?????

Not in a sarcastic way, are they piling up all the CSL and State Sponsored applicant files on top of those less privileged or the underprivileged categories with unlimited number of applicants and ours never to be reached at the bottom of the stack?????????????????

Last edited by Brahms; Apr 25th 2009 at 9:17 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brahms
Can somebody please tell me how other applicants (Non CSL Non MODL Non State Sponsored just SOL) are being handled now.... When are we going to be allocated a CO..any sooner or we just have to Wait and Wait and wait and see. At least can we expect a reply within this year, if not within the beginning of next fiscal year at DIAC?????

Not in a sarcastic way, are they piling up all the CSL and State Sponsored applicant files on top of those less privileged or the underprivileged categories with unlimited number of applicants and ours never to be reached at the bottom of the stack?????????????????
@Brahms: the short answer is yes, State Sponsored will be top of stack, CSL just below it and next MODL and then everyone else. And this will be maintained untill the next overhaul of the migration programme.

This is from the countries perspective exactly how it should be, however unfair this may seem to the applicants. It ensures that the people they need most (according to states, critical skills and then most on demand) are processed first, which is ALWAYS in benefit of the country.

The longer answer however is that the total number of skilled visa grants they have planned for this year (and will plan for next year) cannot be fullfilled by just applicants on state sponsorship and CSL. Before January 2009 (when the CSL was introduced), less than 8 percent of the applications was state sponsored, and about 50% of all applications was MODL. This latter group is now sort of split in CSL+MODL / MODL. That leaves over 40% for "just SOL" applicants.

Of course the number of state sponsored applications is much higher now, and this is pushed by the government (as states know best what they need, and more important, need now). Where possible people will try to nominate an occupation on the CSL. Fact is that you cannot re-train for such an occupation overnight, so the number of applications that qualify for CSL will not grow so much.

Sad thing is that the last financial year was closed with 130,000 applications for skilled migration in the pipeline. That is a higher value than the number of visas that are granted in this stream (of course not all of these applications will be successful). I am convinced that the number left in the pipeline upon closing of this financial year (30 June 2009) will be in the same order. That means that there are MANY old applications (back as far as December 2007 e-lodged and October 2007 paper lodged) in queue before any recent non-state/CSL/MODL applicant will be handled.

So unlimited.. no.. very very very long wait... yes.

Sylvia

Last edited by eurosyl; Apr 25th 2009 at 10:52 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Brahms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eurosyl
@Brahms: the short answer is yes, State Sponsored will be top of stack, CSL just below it and next MODL and then everyone else. And this will be maintained untill the next overhaul of the migration programme.

This is from the countries perspective exactly how it should be, however unfair this may seem to the applicants. It ensures that the people they need most (according to states, critical skills and then most on demand) are processed first, which is ALWAYS in benefit of the country.

The longer answer however is that the total number of skilled visa grants they have planned for this year (and will plan for next year) cannot be fullfilled by just applicants on state sponsorship and CSL. Before January 2009 (when the CSL was introduced), less than 8 percent of the applications was state sponsored, and about 50% of all applications was MODL. This latter group is now sort of split in CSL+MODL / MODL. That leaves over 40% for "just SOL" applicants.

Of course the number of state sponsored applications is much higher now, and this is pushed by the government (as states know best what they need, and more important, need now). Where possible people will try to nominate an occupation on the CSL. Fact is that you cannot re-train for such an occupation overnight, so the number of applications that qualify for CSL will not grow so much.

Sad thing is that the last financial year was closed with 130,000 applications for skilled migration in the pipeline. That is a higher value than the number of visas that are granted in this stream (of course not all of these applications will be successful). I am convinced that the number left in the pipeline upon closing of this financial year (30 June 2009) will be in the same order. That means that there are MANY old applications (back as far as December 2007 e-lodged and October 2007 paper lodged) in queue before any recent non-state/CSL/MODL applicant will be handled.

So unlimited.. no.. very very very long wait... yes.

Sylvia
Sylvi

Thanks for the long supporting though dissapointing reply...thanks alot..i guess i have to waite in the que discussing such stories for a long time. Anyway i hope they will not say k we dont want anymore SOL's you can have your 2000 dollors back....! Anyway we'll see i'll wait like many others.

I understand the Gvt of Australia is targeting current demands and trends. But then again to my understanding there are certain occupations that falls under Gvt sponsorship applied under other catgories. For eg: My occupation can be easily given (applied for) a State sponsorship and at the same time i can be a family sponsored applicant where i will be given a direct PR...so don't you think issues like this should be addressed as well. Who would go for a three year TR when you can apply for a direct PR? in this way i think the long wait is worth it.

I often dream (fantazise) that DIAC saying " we are tiered of this you all can have your visas"... i assume these symptoms are normal for a person standing for a long time.

Anywya lets hope for the best thanks again for taking your time to reply in detail...All the best!

PS: Any idea when this next over haul of migration program will take place...????don't tell me in 2010...!!!!

Last edited by Brahms; Apr 26th 2009 at 6:03 am.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brahms
Sylvi

Thanks for the long supporting though dissapointing reply...thanks alot..i guess i have to waite in the que discussing such stories for a long time. Anyway i hope they will not say k we dont want anymore SOL's you can have your 2000 dollors back....! Anyway we'll see i'll wait like many others.

I understand the Gvt of Australia is targeting current demands and trends. But then again to my understanding there are certain occupations that falls under Gvt sponsorship applied under other catgories. For eg: My occupation can be easily given (applied for) a State sponsorship and at the same time i can be a family sponsored applicant where i will be given a direct PR...so don't you think issues like this should be addressed as well. Who would go for a three year TR when you can apply for a direct PR? in this way i think the long wait is worth it.

I often dream (fantazise) that DIAC saying " we are tiered of this you all can have your visas"... i assume these symptoms are normal for a person standing for a long time.

Anywya lets hope for the best thanks again for taking your time to reply in detail...All the best!

PS: Any idea when this next over haul of migration program will take place...????don't tell me in 2010...!!!!
Asking when the next overhaul would be is asking me to look in a crystal ball... as we have seen with the introduction of the CSL and the sudden change in the list in March... so I doubt there is anyone that can provide you with a good answer.

Just one thing that needs to be cleared up tho: a state sponsorship for the VE176 also leads to direct PR - and is priority 1 on the processing list.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:11 am
Just Joined

imranmik21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

I have received e-mail from from Agent to provide him with the following documents as per the request of DIAC

· PCC for you and your wife.

· Medical receipt for you, your wife, and two kids.

· Birth certificate/School leaving certificate for your wife.

· Payslips or bank statement for you.

I have already done medical for my self,wife and 2 kids and have send it to my agen in Nov 2008. I have the following questions

- Is it a regular practice of DIAC to ask for Medical Receipt and Payslips/bank statment, any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Logged on to the evisa status page this morning, and my status has changed to application being processed further, and all my documents have changed to a status of met (except for my bio page for some odd reason)

Haven't got the case officer email yet, but I'm sure it's not far off
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

jayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nicejayadams is just really nice

[QUOTE=TakenThePlunge;7525450]Logged on to the evisa status page this morning, and my status has changed to application being processed further, and all my documents have changed to a status of met (except for my bio page for some odd reason)

Haven't got the case officer email yet, but I'm sure it's not far off [/QUOTE

congrats your nearly there - i would assume you have a case officer as your documents have changed to met. hopefully they will not require any further info so next it maybe grant time fingers cross
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

maverick1611 has a spectacular aura aboutmaverick1611 has a spectacular aura aboutmaverick1611 has a spectacular aura about

looks like the nov batch is being looked at now .. my documents have all changed to received since yesterday .. except for 1 that still says required ..
hoping that its our turn to get processed.. hang in there guys ..
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Jhonnywalker is an unknown quantity at this point

My application status has changed to "application being processed further" as well, but my doc's status still shows as required

What does this mean? I guess nothing ....

Cheers,
JW
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Still no change for us
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by natalieml
Still no change for us
Same here, no change still

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.