NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Dear All,

I thought i would start a November thread for all November applicants. As you may know, I was hoping to be an October '08 applicant...but no such luck!

So, to make up for being booted off the October thread I wanted to be the first to start the November one!

Welcome aboard all November '08 applicants!! Lets enjoy the (long) ride together!

Last edited by Looking forward to Oz; Oct 31st 2008 at 11:08 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Awaiting Vetassess result, give me a week and I may be trying to join you.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by john& becky
Awaiting Vetassess result, give me a week and I may be trying to join you.
Good luck with your Vetassess!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

hantorro is on a distinguished road

I wish i could join this thread, but it looks like i will be in the Feb, April one. References are taking a while to do, due to the long hours we both work.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Happy 1st of November!!!

Old Nov 1st 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

I'm waiting for my state sponsorship from Victoria....
Let's see....whether I'm able to manage the application by November or not!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Smile Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

I hope we will join your Club of November 2008 applicants, presently waiting for skill assessment from Engineers Australia
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
.....presently waiting...
All i seem to do recently is wait. Wait for this, wait for that...arghhhhhhhhhh. I feel your pain and offer you sympathy. My current 'wait' is waiting for the RCB to be approved!! Then i'll be waiting for my visa to be lodged!!! Then i'll be waiting for the visa to be granted!!

Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
All i seem to do recently is wait. Wait for this, wait for that...
Im still waiting...
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:52 am
Just Joined

HAFIZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Dear All,

I thought i would start a November thread for all November applicants. As you may know, I was hoping to be an October '08 applicant...but no such luck!

So, to make up for being booted off the October thread I wanted to be the first to start the November one!

Welcome aboard all November '08 applicants!! Lets enjoy the (long) ride together!

Hi all
My application to DIAC has launched 2nd nov,08
for 475

Long waiting
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road

hi all

we have just (today) had a positive skills assessment through and are hoping to be a Nov 08 applicant as well.

hope all the form filling etc etc ETC goes well for everyone, ours is going --ummmm ok!!!

From reading other posts am sure we will all be well aquainted by the time the visas come through!!, however good luck and happy waiting.

Ceri
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Got positive skill assessment today from Engineers Australia. Hope to join you people soon in November applicants.

Will someone guide as to how much time on an average is required ti file online VISA application with all documentation?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Safaet
I'm waiting for my state sponsorship from Victoria....
Let's see....whether I'm able to manage the application by November or not!
Good luck for your sponsorship! Fingers crossed!!

Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Got positive skill assessment today from Engineers Australia.
Congratulations!! One step forward!!

Will someone guide as to how much time on an average is required ti file online VISA application with all documentation?
Time to file? As in how many months does it take to get all your documents ready to file? That is something only you can answer! Depends how hard you work to get your docs or if you already have the docs to hand.

If your meaning, how many months to get visa once lodged then check out this website. Its really good for checking out other peoples timelines and you can filter by visa type!

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Liam Jackson

we have just (today) had a positive skills assessment through and are hoping to be a Nov 08 applicant as well.
Congrats!

Originally Posted by Liam Jackson
From reading other posts am sure we will all be well aquainted by the time the visas come through!!
Cheers! To best friends of the future!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.