Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

lmfao,@ your feet,u didnt make him did you , poor si

you better had refrain from the eggs and bacon, been through hell here this morning with my hang over and just so wanted or is it needed a cooked breakfast,but been good and totally cleaned all my house instead,and settled for sogabix and cup of tea,

was lovely to come over to see you, had really good weekend and andy said tell si to let him know when he's up for it again ,like we arnt next , told him to shut it
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:15 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

carefull you two are turning into a right pair of pi**heads
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
lmfao,@ your feet,u didnt make him did you , poor si

you better had refrain from the eggs and bacon, been through hell here this morning with my hang over and just so wanted or is it needed a cooked breakfast,but been good and totally cleaned all my house instead,and settled for sogabix and cup of tea,

was lovely to come over to see you, had really good weekend and andy said tell si to let him know when he's up for it again ,like we arnt next , told him to shut it
Where do I have to go to see where we all are?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Found it, I will PM Liverpool lass, I don't know why I have never come across this site. Thanks to brissie here we come good call
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Cant believe it, just been diagnosed with under active thyroid gland. Never thought I would have any problems passing the medical thought OH would as he has had numerous opps etc.

Dont know how medical will go as wont know if I'm on right dose of medication for 3 months.

Jan
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I am so sorry, can you ask the panel doctor what it means to getting into Oz, or your agent if you have one.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by banoff
Cant believe it, just been diagnosed with under active thyroid gland. Never thought I would have any problems passing the medical thought OH would as he has had numerous opps etc.

Dont know how medical will go as wont know if I'm on right dose of medication for 3 months.

Jan
Hi Jan,

Tell you what - you are having hassle at every point with this visa malarchy. First the credit card and now this! You should start a thread on it - there may be other people or agents that can offer advice. I've read that it has to be TB, HIV or the big C to stop you getting in so I'm sure you'll get your visa - it'll probably mean having to shell out for a load of medical reports but you'll get the visa I'm sure.

If I were you I'd start a new thread - there are probably loads of people with this condition.

Good luck, Janet X
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

Yes I will start a new thread when I get my head round it. In a bit of shock at the momement as always thought I was fit and healthy, eat healthy and do about 5 hours of excersise a week.

Dont think it will stop me getting visa just as you said Janet cost a bit more for tests. Good job I wasn't expecting to go this year!

Jan
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi everyone got my formal job offer this am just hoping they put me on the right increment for my experience, full time and less holidays but its reassuring I will have a job when we eventually get there. I will go for part time as soon as we can afford it. Hope the medical goes ok Im sure that this wont stop the visa Jan, best of luck. Trudi
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Found it, I will PM Liverpool lass, I don't know why I have never come across this site. Thanks to brissie here we come good call
Is it me?? Can you explain a bit more pls,just didnt get what you were saying explain pls!!! xxx S-j x
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi everyone got my formal job offer this am just hoping they put me on the right increment for my experience, full time and less holidays but its reassuring I will have a job when we eventually get there. I will go for part time as soon as we can afford it. Hope the medical goes ok Im sure that this wont stop the visa Jan, best of luck. Trudi

Woohoo!!! Well done Trudi xx XX if you're not happy there's nothing stopping you getting another job once your settled. x
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by banoff

Jan
karma given jan xxx it'll be ok, just a few more tests.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Thanks S-J just looking for an apprenticeship for my boy now hes 16 and Im desperate for him to settle he wants to be an electrician starting college here in sept so need one for him in Cairns theres one for a locksmith sounds good to me.Might just apply for him!! Mams eh
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Good morning everyone, Anyone any news???????????
case officer requested extra info on work experience,i thought i gave them everything, i have emailed letter of offer of employment, my first 2 payslips & last p60, bank statement showing pay into bank, have i missed anything? anyone think of anything else, i think my heads gone to mush with all of this

michelle x
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Hya All,
And welcome to SOMME !! glad you found the thread ,have you pm,d liverpool lass with your details of visa timelines if not pm her and just let her know , date visa sent,date of any pre-ack or acknowledgement you have,is house on market/or sold,have you had or got date of meds and police checks,etc.and she'll join you onto the spreadsheet,and away you go.

WV, no were not turning into pish heads this visa waiting is making us drink more though thirsty work, at least im keeping it til the weekend bit of a warm up for oz all those barbies ,parties etc, gotta get used to it.

kels x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.