March Applicants

Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Em76
Hi Dawn,
Any chance you can HELP PLEASE??? I currently live in Shropshire, but used to be in Warwickshire and cannot find the info I need for the police check there Any chance you can help.
Stupid me did not even realise you had to have checks for every authority you have lived in for the last 10 years - I assumed it was a general CRB check the same as I have for teaching. Most confused now
Thanks
Em
Em
we were told that you only need to send one police check form...regardless of where you have lived in the UK...it is centrally checked..so no need to panic..
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melaniemc
Hiya

I was under the impression that it was a request for access to information held about you on the PNC - police national computers- your local police send it to Scotland yard and it covers all of the UK, its a DP1 form, not a crb which is different?

If its a crb I have the wrong forms printed off ... Please can anyone clarify?....

Many thanks
Melanie

Yes, you are right Melanie. It's not a CRB, if it was i would already have one! It's an application for access to your peronal data - from data protection within your local HQ.

Sam x
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by beetleman
Em
we were told that you only need to send one police check form...regardless of where you have lived in the UK...it is centrally checked..so no need to panic..
Thanks for the help. Just determined to get all of this right first time round
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

hi em

heres the link ya need http://www.warwickshire.police.uk/Do...jectaccess.pdf

Dawn x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

S-j, thanks for adding us back on a few times

Janet, just to update the list, our app got there this morning!

Thanks guys, you're doing a great job.xx
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Hello there, just thought I'd add my updates since i've a bit of time on my hands...

Only 19 days since I lodged my application... oh dear!

Anyway, I just posted off my PCC requests for UK and Oz today. And my medical results arrived in the post today! They're in a sealed envelope with instructions to forward to immigration without opening... They haven't given me an address though, which I'm looking into now. I think I also had better wait until my application is acknowledged before sending?

Once I've finished frontloading I'm kinda looking forward to just playing the waiting game! Although, I have now begun to worry about mistakes on my application... eek!
1) I sent it off without my birth certificate as I was feeling a bit of pressure from my boyf to get it sent. I now have a copy to send but have noticed I didn't quite get my parents birth places right... oops! Only a few miles out thought
2) Stupidly didn't make a copy of my application to have to hand. Consequently when looking at a blank copy of the form I'm finding myself having no recollection of certain answers, in particular the numbers of my previous visas to Oz.
3) I also don't remember signing and dating the additional sheets I added...

Duh and triple Duh!!

I hope that was entertaining for some of ya! Feels better to get it off my chest, I'm filling in those post-lodgement enquiry forms like there's no tomorrow!

Hope you're all having better luck than me!

H.x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

mchelen is on a distinguished road

Ooh! I bypass the infamous LCU by doing my medicals in Oz, just send 'em straight to ASPC apparently, cool!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone acknowledged yet??
the first 2 off our list should be acknowledged now???
It's not that i'm counting days or have too much time on my hands
(school hols - ooh, what am i going to do without them )
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
Anyone acknowledged yet??
the first 2 off our list should be acknowledged now???
It's not that i'm counting days or have too much time on my hands
(school hols - ooh, what am i going to do without them )
Hi Sammy, thought that some of us would be getting acknowledgements this week, but looking at the February list, there's still quite a few waiting in there.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christina225
Hi Sammy, thought that some of us would be getting acknowledgements this week, but looking at the February list, there's still quite a few waiting in there.
Have you seen the feb 136 who front loaded? got visa today
I'm sooo glad PCC's have gone!!

The feb applicants thread hasn't been up-dated for ages - some of them have got case officers that are still white!! (must be a busy person who's taking care of it)

S x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

me again

Just recieved acknowledgement from PCC's it states that there is a "considerable number of requests similar to the one made by yourself and as a result the reply will be more towards the 40 day period" however, the 40 days includes weekends so mine should still be back by 2nd weekend in may.

If you're planning on front loading - get them in
S x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

filling our police forms in today and getting it in post tomorrow, and am thinking about booking meds for sometime in may, gosh its all going a lot faster than we first thought, tis scaring the pants off me
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:28 am
Just Joined

Xena is an unknown quantity at this point

Fairly new to this - our application was sent by agent (the lovely George!) to ASPC on 29 March - could we please be added. Going in on 136 (Hubbie - air con/controls technician). Not sure where we are going yet - somewhere sunny!!! Departure date not known. Could we please be added to the list? Pretty please ...

Thanks!

Brenda
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hi S-J - if it helps I can add occupation to the spreadsheet so that we are not maintaining 2 lists? I'm happy to update so long as people PM me. Like you say next month will be a busy one as hopefully we'll all get acknowledgements but it will probably calm down a bit after that so it's no bother for me.

Let me know. Janet X
Good idea Janet.. xxx
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:31 am
Just Joined

Xena is an unknown quantity at this point

Should have said 136 MODL - there is just too many different shortened things for me to remember!

B

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.