Sunil Nayakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March 2009 Applicants

All the best
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:19 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tgregory73
I was told the Marriage Cert would suffice for both, but I uploaded a copy of my wife's Driver's License (showing her married name) just as documented proof along with the Marriage Certificate.

As for payslips, I uploaded them under "Proof of Work Experience" and uploaded my Job Description and Letter of Recommendation from my boss under "Proof of Specific work experience" I hope I did that right.

How many payslips should we be uploading?

One doubt..What's the differnce between "Proof of Work Experience" and "Proof of Specific work experience" ..?

I have only reference letters those I got from my employers with my roles on it....are those letter enough?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
One doubt..What's the differnce between "Proof of Work Experience" and "Proof of Specific work experience" ..?

I have only reference letters those I got from my employers with my roles on it....are those letter enough?
I think ACS assessment will also play role here. I am so tempted to join your March boat bt , bt that is also good for me as I will get something from you guys experience.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

shiv1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi beachlou

Thank you. Can you please update me on visa processing timeline. my id is **************
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
lol nite
Jen y u left our boat feb 2009 & jumped to march 2009
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

tgregory73 is an unknown quantity at this point

The way I read it, looks like "Proof of Work Experience" means poof that you are currently employed and "Proof of Specific work experience" is proof that you are working or qualify based on past work for the CSL you have applied with.

I would think reference letters would suffice for both as long as at least one states you are currently working. Remember I am no authority on this, get the advice from your agent, I would hate for you to miss a document this late in the game.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Sunil Nayakar is an unknown quantity at this point

Work experience means: Company Letter Head with Just the dates of employment with the company and the roles.

Specific Work Experience: Company Letter Head along with the dates of employment ,roles and specific technical details like Java/J2EE or SAP, ABAP programming etc.... details.

If you have specific work experience details than we can use the same for both details.

Hope it helps
Old Mar 5th 2009, 5:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sunil Nayakar
Work experience means: Company Letter Head with Just the dates of employment with the company and the roles.

Specific Work Experience: Company Letter Head along with the dates of employment ,roles and specific technical details like Java/J2EE or SAP, ABAP programming etc.... details.

If you have specific work experience details than we can use the same for both details.

Hope it helps
Thanks..now I am clear..

You submitted the application and started waiting for CO

I think we should wait now..no chance for CO for atleast 6-8 months...so don't wait...
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:08 am
ddb
Forum Regular

ddb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks..now I am clear..

You submitted the application and started waiting for CO

I think we should wait now..no chance for CO for atleast 6-8 months...so don't wait...
6-8 months???

Check this out: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595123

All CSL applicants will be allocated COs by end of May.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ddb
6-8 months???

is it for 2007-2008 or 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 applicants also
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ddb
6-8 months???

I don't think its possible at all...As per my understanding .. around 90% people on MODL are also on CSL..and that is huge number...

I am guessing..they are going to change CSL anytime....Will reduce it to very low numbers..let's say from 100 to 10...then to assign CO those 10 applications is practically possible..So don't get excited..let's pray that our occupation does not come off from the CSL list!!!

make sense or not?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I don't think CSL will be changed that quickly. My guess is it may not change until June.

I submitted my application online on 4th March and half way through uploading documents.

Timeline as follows:

ACS Submitted - Nov 10th
Assessment Received - 2nd March (CISSP - Information Security)
Subclass 175 visa online (CSL MODL Low Risk) - 4th March

Cheers
cfmx
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
is it for 2007-2008 or 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 applicants also
I recieved the email from DIAC states that the May 09 deadline is for both pre and post Jan applicants, so we might be allocated a CO by then. The email stated:

As a result of this announcement from 1 January 2009 applications forGeneral Skilled Migration will be strictly allocated and processed in thefollowing priority order:
1. Applications with a successful State & Territory Nomination(until all applications have been allocated); and then
2. Applications where the nominated occupation is on the CriticalSkills List (until all applications have been allocated); then
3. Applications where the nominated occupation is on the MigrationOccupations in Demand List (until all applications have been allocated);then
4. All other remaining applications
Applications are being allocated in date of lodgement order. All CSLapplictions are expected to be allocated to case officers by end of May2009.

This affects all applications lodged before and after 1 January 2009
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:41 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachlou
He was great, thanks. He said he was jealous and wished I was staying but wished me all the best. I told him I'm likely to be around until Dec at least and he said there might be work for me until I go, so that's all good. Above all, he was pleased I was open and honest with him.

Just uploading documents now.
Great stuff
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:43 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Jen y u left our boat feb 2009 & jumped to march 2009
Cos I can! ha LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.